Brit/pol/ - Actual politics edition

>UK Govt launches inquiry into CHILD SEX ABUSE in the aid sector
unv.is/civilsociety.co.uk/governance/inquiry-launched-into-sexual-exploitation-and-abuse-in-the-aid-sector.html

>New location sealed off in Russia spy poisoning investigation
unv.is/spirefm.co.uk/news/local-news/2520766/latest-police-probing-collapsed-russian-spy-seal-off-another-location/

>UK Intelligence accused of Russian poisoning to 'discredit Moscow'
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5467255/UK-intelligence-group-poisoned-spy-Russian-paper-claims.html

>India warns UK not to sign exclusive China trade deal
unv.is/express.co.uk/news/world/927792/Brexit-news-India-China-uk-trade-deal-India-China-war-latest-update

>Axed Bolton plans to set-up new party
unv.is/politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/uk-independence-party/news/93361/axed-former-ukip-chief-henry-bolton

>That trans-cunt quits as Labour LGBT+ advisor
unv.is/mirror.co.uk/news/politics/transgender-model-munroe-bergdorf-quits-12135126

>MPs to recieve 1/8% pay rise in next year
unv.is/publicsectorexecutive.com/Public-Sector-News/mps-to-receive-18-pay-boost-in-coming-year

>The EU's problems are of its own making : LSE
unv.is/blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2018/03/06/the-eus-current-problems-are-largely-of-its-own-making

>Mogg attacks Mosely over press regulation
unv.is/somersetlive.co.uk/news/somerset-news/tory-mp-jacob-rees-mogg-1301829

>BBC[unts] declares Readit a bastion of "Russian propaganda"
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/technology-43301643

>Parliamentary statement on disrupted water supply @ 2pm
parliament.uk/business/news/2018/march/statement-on-water-supply-disruption-6-march-2018/

(janny pls dont delete)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbpEgQvfw0A
youtube.com/watch?v=exKJ6hOKNII
youtube.com/watch?v=PU6t2XWFQD8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5472511/Britain-leaders-guilty-religiously-aggravated-harassment.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sPB1jy4vmFA
youtube.com/watch?v=dY5RTlrUhSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be british
>get gassed

lmao ww1 was started for less

pathetic government this is

fuck fags

British government used poison gass before Hitler in ww2 and concentration camps in second Boer war,again before Hitler.

Hitler occupied Poland for 5-6 years,Britain occupied Ireland 800 years.

I mean...

BASED

*ww1

>Hitler occupied Poland for 5-6 years,Britain occupied Ireland 800 years.
neck yourself mountain nigger
before you do post your internet speed

explain to me why brexit is good without saying taking back control because we are not??

brexit would be good if there was a pro brexit party undertaking it, tory brexit will be shit

yeah the hypocrisy sickens me

literally the devil calling jesus the devil

>hurr hitler is evil for starting ww2
>plan to start ww3
>hurrr hitler is the greatest evil for the holocaust
>plan to genocide europe with anthrax
>hurrr the concentration camps
>invented them in boer wars

You are correct,I forget Britain is still occupying northern Ireland,

Anyone got a picture of that African bloke growing a garden in a landfill? Was in a thread earlier but it disappeared by the time I got home from work

I've read this sentence far too many times in the last 20 minutes

Post internet speed.

British and French government started world wae 2 after rejected peace offers from Hitler.

You remember the thread, check 4plebs. I know the image you mean but dont have it.

I submitted myself to the dominant youth culture and subcultures recently. mainly music, street culture, etc, so as to really place myself within the midst of it all and get a better understanding of why they listen to what they do, the culture that leaks into and out of it, etc..
For the purpose of research I did this and probably suffered profound mental damage over a period of 9~ months. I even went to concerts, bought a pair of airmax nike shoes, and befriended a petty drug dealer. They didn't suspect me at all which worried me a bit because it either mean't I'm as corrupted/retarded as them, or they are just so stupid that they can't even see that I'm mocking them in the form of treating them like a zoo animal.

I figured the only way to really know something deeply is to become a part of it, and 'one of them' so at the cost of my own sanity and optimism, I went about quite like an undercover researcher.
Things are worse than you can even imagine. The youth of this country or anyone under 25 (I'm under 25 too btw) is so contaminated that there is quite literally no saving them. Nothing can bring about a reversal of this. It has all gone too far. They are too dumb to even fathom the implications of their actions. I even met 'racists', like the classical meathead dumb fuck type who openly ''ate pakis me, hate niggers send em' all back" who only listened to rap music. When I asked them about this and tried to subtly point out the hypocrisy they said, "yeah but its just music innit" while blaring Jafaican dancehall-esque music from a bluetooth loudspeaker and saying 'ting' repeatedly as if it came naturally to them.

I'm convinced that nothing will save us now, as a nation, as a peoples, nothing but all out total war.

Ask me something if you want to know more about youth culture in 2018. Anything at all.

>tfw you see many memes you'd download if you weren't laptop posting

ITT nobody mentions nerve agent

brexit was always a bad idea we need the EU more than they need us

This
I speak Y*rdie nigger fluently

>gets gassed outside the chemical weapons center

huh. such elementary mistakes

TBQH lad, the way Western governments go on about Russia, I wouldn't be surprised if we are thrust into some form of conflict within our liftetimes.

Russia exploited our distinct lack of energy security to kill one of our spies, in Wiltshire of all places.

>''ate pakis me, hate niggers send em' all back" who only listened to rap music.
me desu

Consider suicide

Can somebody explain how is this even possible?

i bet you lot hope he dies don't you?

>HAPPENING WW3 CONFIRMED

even readit gets it

Reminder that if 1688 didn't occur then Britain would have became a republic somewhere down the line.

youtube.com/watch?v=exKJ6hOKNII

literally this video

says fucking who
look at spain

>File name.

Which became a republic in 1873 and only had the monarchy restored in the late 1970's and is going to be abolished again soon anyway.

i hope farrah gets locked up in a german prison for filming people against their wishes

>"It is clear that Russia is, I am afraid, in many respects now a malign and disruptive force," Mr Johnson told MPs. The country was, he said, launching cyber-attacks against British infrastructure which "I increasingly think that we have to categorise.. as acts of war".

Aleksandar Vucic said back in 1995 ''For each Serbian they kill,we will kill 100 Muslims'' and he is now President of Serbia.

In Bongland people go to jail for giving flyers that are anti Muslim

youtube.com/watch?v=PU6t2XWFQD8

Mosley was pro British people

Those attacking him were anti British

Was he pro-British when he was willing to abandon thousands of British subjects to terrorists?

If Axis won,those cowards that are attacking him would be melted in to a soup.

He was sympathetic to the Irish

>Ask me something if you want to know more about youth culture in 2018. Anything at all.

Is there *any* semblance of white identity among them, and if so where does it stem from?

I assume I'm right in thinking that the lower down the social ladder you go, the worse it is?

That's some funny shit, what the fuck would we ever be able to do to them....

Anyone got a picture of that African bloke growing a garden in a landfill? Was in a thread earlier but it disappeared by the time I got home from work

He was anti-British people.

>Is there *any* semblance of white identity among them, and if so where does it stem from?
WHEN I PULL UP ON YOUR BLOCK I MAKE THAT TING GO GRATATATA

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5472511/Britain-leaders-guilty-religiously-aggravated-harassment.html

>they actually are going to jail

>tfw we aren't even able to harass paki pedos in this country

>Is there *any* semblance of white identity among them, and if so where does it stem from?
nayrt, but no, there isn't. They are 100% materialists, living for the weekend and bouncing by the ounce.

Throw a bunch of deanos and overweight students with soy-poisoning at them?

>Mosley was anti British

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=sPB1jy4vmFA

Not even... remember when they actually sent football hooligans to attack ours and the French ones in France a couple years ago?

And they actually beat the shit out of R lads

Nah can't find the thread on 4plebs

There is none. None at all. Most of them idolise rappers and have done since age 12 onward, and subconsciously have already sort of accepted defeat. What Starkey said is 100% correct when he said "the whites have become black", but it goes even further than that, its not just the complete down and outs who do this. You'll find middle class children listening to rap music more than ever before, its everywhere.
They have essentially submitted to it, and whats worse is that many of them do not even know there is a different path. For example, they've been living this way since 12 or so as I said, and all they know is this dogshit jafacian imported culture. The upward mobility thing is funny too, they will applaud someone who becomes a 'rapper' and posts videos online of them 'doin tings sellin da food in da hood fuck the feds init' but will say someone who is trying to better themselves is 'moist' and mock them

Shit's fucked
I pray for a nuke every night now
It really knocked any hope I had left out of me

has anyone got the tommy robbinson goalpost pasta?

I further ask you this:

Is there any hope that the degenerated youth will eventually grow out of this phase and have a reversal in ideology?

Could the barren emptiness of black culture, which they will never truly feel part of, eventually manifest itself in a desire to learn more about their own heritage/history?

>[The Judge] said: 'I have no doubt it was their joint intention to use the facts of the case (in Canterbury) for their own political ends.'
Mad.

1.10sec-1.23sec so passionate

Since when does Atheist shit care about religious harassment?
They sure don't care about anti Christian propaganda

Who is a Fascist,who is (((civil))) nationalist who is conservative who libertarian and who leftist here.

Post your ideology here

What's the point in trying to save the country anymore? The pendulum is swinging right now, but next generation it'll swing back to left. And our great grandkids will have to do this all over again, in fact it might be even worse.

What's the point if all we do is put off the inevitable? I don't even know anymore

>Could the barren emptiness of black culture, which they will never truly feel part of, eventually manifest itself in a desire to learn more about their own heritage/history?
I am skeptical. Materialism is very good at filling the gap. 3 nights a week they get to completely numb themselves to it, and that's all they need to convince themselves it's not a real feeling. Most either haven't even considered an alternative, or won't publicly admit to it. Whichever it is doesn't matter, the end result is the same. The idea's never been presented to them, and the concepts which underlie it have been actively demonised for their entire life at this point. Short of some insane event which can bring the idea of ethnic identity to the fore, beyond the point where it can possibly be ignored, I can't imagine things changing en masse.

Limited suffrage parliamentary monarchy is the true redpill desu

Start buying guns.

Watch Britain got (((talent))) and stop worring about politics lads

Not that guy you're replying to, but seeThey do not know any better. They have no concept of heritage or history. It's not a phase. They will grow old with these same tastes and thoughts embedded into their psyche much like boomers with hippie culture, or whatever the fuck. Much like middle managers now who once were 'punks', and still sport pony tails at 40, and wear buttplugs to work etc.
These people I'm talking about will one day occupy positions of power.
I'm sure you've seen Bezmenov discussing similar. It will never be a cataclysmic event, it will be a slow death. We go out with a whimper. This is it.
As each year passes, more and more slowly stripped from us until there is nothing left at all.

To give you an idea just how widespread and prevalent this is, there are people on this board, in this thread, RIGHT NOW, who are guilty of all of these things I'm talking about. Despite being 'alt-right', or 'racist', they still are part of this problem. Despite being maybe intelligent and sensible, they grew up with this so its stuck within them.

There is literally no stopping it. If I was a weaker man I'd have committed suicide already.

I am in favour of monarchy but British monarchy are traitors.
If that Mullato isn't a solid proof don't know what it is.

If a new contender can successfully wrestle the throne away, I will take it as proof that their line has the divine right to rule

>Post your ideology here
norf

No one knows anything about history anymore. My ex girlfriend didn't know who Winston Churchill was, when the second world war was, no one knows anything. If you have no idea who you are as a people, or how we got to where we are, you have no incentive to try and preserve things

Britain isn't run by monarchy but international Bankers from city of London.

That's so fucking obvious,constitutional monarchy is more like a symbol of a country than an actual power

Start reading poetry.

OI OI

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows.
What are those blue remembered hills?
What spires, what farms are those?
It is the land of lost content
I see it shining plain
Those happy highways where I went
And cannot come again

then

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was getting at.
They are too stupid to even begin a conversation with so as to point them in the right direction to begin with. There is nothing you can use as reference because they simply do not fucking know.

>tfw your screen freezes and you
peter hitchens

It's not even that they're stupid, one of my mates is a physics masters who's very intelligent, he just doesn't fucking know anything. He has no clue about the thousand years plus that forged this country, and the thousands of years before that that built Europe. He wouldn't have a clue what the relevance of the Viking invasion of England was. He'd have no idea if you asked him what the aftermath of the Roman empire collapsing was. He's not thick but he is ignorant, and so is basically everyone else

>They are too stupid to even begin a conversation with so as to point them in the right direction to begin with.
It's deeper than that. Even the bright ones, the well read ones, are operating on fundamental assumptions that make it impossible to even consider identity issues. The tabula rasa, the equality of all peoples, the uselessness of group generalisations, the goodness of democracy, the evil of in-groups, the evil of European history, the evil of Christianity, Islam the misunderstood victim, etc.
How do you even get people to consider what can broadly be called, "our view point," when their basic understanding of reality is at odds with ours?

A friend of a friend once used to think China was in Europe, and that Winston Churchill was a black man, because his name was Winston.

The death penalty is needed for paedophiles. However, the Britain First crews behaviour was shameful and they were clearly wanting to start fights. Though whatever happened to "Anti-Social Behaviour Orders"? That would be more appropriate than jail time. The jails are full of muslims and muslim converts("reverts") so it’s not appropriate to send them there.

What the fuck was the deal with Henry Bolton anyway

>because his name was Winston.
Are there many black people named Winston?

Incredible how this accusation is only ever levied against 'right wing' people.

Would the judge say the same thing about a group that campaigns against antisemitism? Would they be accused of using a case of antisemitism for their own political ends?

Why is an organisation that opposes Islamisation always accused of 'exploiting', as if they don't actually believe in their cause?

It's so easy for (((media))) to manipulate the ignorant masses

>To give you an idea just how widespread and prevalent this is, there are people on this board, in this thread, RIGHT NOW, who are guilty of all of these things I'm talking about. Despite being 'alt-right', or 'racist', they still are part of this problem. Despite being maybe intelligent and sensible, they grew up with this so its stuck within them.

I've noticed this too.

Very blackpilled tonight.

Start reading books.

Who had the better moustache: Stalin or Hitler?
>The Chad Walrus vs. The Virgin Chaplin

Hitler went to jail to. That is what is really frightening about this. We might end up with a lady Fuhrer with a cherry red dye job.

Painfully bored.

Start killing grey squirrels.

What would the essential specifically British history books be?
Off the top of my head, I'd start the list with:
>Tacitus; Agricola
>Frere; Britannia
>Bede; Historia Ecclesiastica
>Geoffrey of Monmouth; Historia Regum Britanniae
>Lots of People; The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle
>Poole; Domesday Book to Magna Carta

youtube.com/watch?v=dY5RTlrUhSw

Who /superimpressionable/ here? I read the Commie manifesto and became a commie, Then I read Atlas shrugged and became a libertarian. I read Christopher Hitchens work and became an atheist but recently I've been reading more Peter Htchens and became Conservative which lead me to reading the bible and studies on it. Just finished reading mere christianity and am convinced i'm a Christian. I fear what would happen if I ever began to read the Koran.