Mmmmm yessss

How many pedophiles are in the Polish government?

The guy on the far left with his legs crossed, and the two guys with their hands clasped over their crotches are all clearly trying to hide their erections. So that's at least three.

Dont mind me. I'm just waiting her for the butthurt poles to show up to this thread talking shit.

They're 12 and what is this?

This must be so fucking awkward, if you're just a normal politician and sitting there in the front row.

I N T E N S E

The guy on the far left. Since all his blood rushed to his dick he's left without the use of his legs.

Polish politicians are reinvigorating their bodies

Mmmmmh

>Polish Trudeaou

>premature-ejaculation-problem-face

Feeling uncomfortable can make you laugh.

(((Polish)))

Me on the right

Kids love our prez
What can you do

>I thought I know you, sir boner...

MMMMMMMMH

Why is this catholic priest Extra happy and have the biggest smile?

>Sup Forums visits Sup Forums dot png

checked
all of them

Did you really seek an answer for that question...?

The JEWlluminati power structure of secret societies, little Jews and blackmailed pedophiles surely operate in Poland but PiS are not ZOG, they are retards who think that ZOG will allow them to have a mini Empire in North-East Europe if they suck ZOG cock enough, and that includes being tools of the strategy of containing Russia.

In many ways PiS are even morally lower than ZOG parties like Civic Platform because they represent the egoist-traitor.

like I said, this is just an awkward situation on its own. those smiles can be predatory smiles, or just awkward smiles.
is there a video of this?
who curated the show?

Put on your yarmulke, it's time for sodomuh

Checked.

The answer lies in those quads

well it's good to see the guy in the wheel chair, at least they're not ableist bigots

Oh geezuz there goes that stereotype.
Priest in Bernie eye fucking little girls and NOT boys.

HE GOT THAT GIRLS ARE DISGUSTING LOOK ON HIS FACE...BOY ON THE OTHER HAND MMMMMM

more anti-Polish jew posting because they put israel on a leash and made them roll over like a dog.

He's just amused, not aroused.
Catholic clergy is only into boys.

coz he checked fucking quads

No matter who he is, if he feels disgust, Polen, this is the man of virtue and morals you need to put in charge.

He also shares surname with president (unrelated, though)

This is how (((they))) operate. Soon Poland will be known as the pedophile capital of the world.

You should have let them have their sacred holocaust.

ITT: Israel threatens to blackmail Poland using pedophilia kikes themselves have promoted in Poland

This is how the kike works.
Poland should say "fuck it.".. accept the consequences... and destroy Israel.

you tell me Lucifer

source? even the guy in the wheelchair is staring suspicious. really makes you think why he is sitting in one to begin with.