What's so wrong with accepting refugees into Europe? Isn't it about humanitarianism after all?

What's so wrong with accepting refugees into Europe? Isn't it about humanitarianism after all?

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czesława_Kwoka
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1) They're not refugees.
2) The UN treaty says they stop in the first country that is not at war. Germany is surrounded by countries at peace, so how is that possible?
3) Everyone in the UN should be Gitmoed as enemies of humanity.

Accepting migrants results in sexual assaults, rapes, murders and a general spike in crime.
It also overloads hospitals, schools, raises rent and house prices and depresses wages.

The result is crime and poverty.

If you are pro-refugees, you are responsible for the rape and murder of tens of thousands of women, to begin with.

No they shouldnt. I understand the concerns of each individual nation, but at its core, overt opposition to acceptance of refugees is rhetoric laced with white supremacy.

What you mean is "white women". I'm assuming that you're a white supremacist yourself? Funny considering that Greeks were not considered white in the West until recently.

this literally looks like an invasion map

Nothing wrong. The world needs a war at least every 50 years, and this time Europeans won't be killing each other (mostly).

Maybe that was the intention. You never know the agendas of these news outlets.

Why should there be a war of any sort? The only people that want a war against refugees a re white supremacists and white extremists who seek to further their genocidal aims.

To #2: That even says german law, but merkel doesn't care

I admit that her refugee policy is misguided in several areas, but the issue at hand is "why such overt opposition especially amongst white people in European nations? The answer is white supremacy.

I wish people would stop calling every immigrant a refugee. 90% of these people are not refugees.

>The answer is white supremacy
No. I only can speak for germans, but most germans aren't white supremacists. They even don't believe in this Übermensch thing anymore.

>why such overt opposition especially amongst white people in European nations
Maybe they just don't want it. Maybe they don't want to be forced to pay for people who illegaly crossed the border. Maybe they don't want islam to spread in their country.

>t.nigger faggot

>what's so wrong with foreign invasions of sovereign countries under the guise of """humanitarian needs"""

Nice strawman.

Humanitarianism loses to ethnocentric cooperation every time.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Take your shitskins and fuck off.

In theory nothing. In practice, there is not a western country which is not pressured to take refugees.

If it were like,

>Oh only Germany and Sweden are the two accepting refugees and the rest of Europe doesn't

or even

>The USA, traditionally the melting pot, is accepting refugees while Europe doesn't

Then I suppose that would be fine. But now, every single wester, white country apparently HAS to accept refugees due to moral obligation. Meanwhile no other country of any other region or race has to.

you should had pick your targets more carefully

You must be new. And, you must also be stupid.

Europe is too dangerous.
Send them to Isreal instead,its for a good couse.

Whites are superior. Nigs can't organize or be responsible. That's why there is no worry about black supremacy. White supremacy is worried about because it is the case.

What's wrong with white nations wanting to respect their original ethnicity?
As a poles we were oppressed by Germans, Russians and Austrians for centuries and then Germans decided to put us into ovens together with Jews. Clearly protecting Polish ethnicity isn't wrong or are you anti-polish and antisemitic??!

With countless rebiollions and efforts to win our independence we are now free men, so why should we feel guilt over our proud achivements?

Also why Muslim countries aren't doing more for their close relatives,Where is their fair share taking Muslim refugees, their brothers of faith?

and what are the negatives of white supremacy?

>Isn't it about humanitarianism after all?

It's about conservation of our cultural identities and our ethnic identities.

We can be humanitarians and still argue for limited immigration. e.g. we can invest in 3rd world countries (or just give charity, which is a shitty idea and won't really help them, but w/e)

>then Germans decided to put us into ovens together with Jews
Don't buy that

>Also why Muslim countries aren't doing more for their close relatives,Where is their fair share taking Muslim refugees, their brothers of faith?
Nothing to make money with, nothing that could help spreading islam

It sure is, goy.
What are you, a bigoted racist?

only persian cuties

The humanitarian thing would be first of all ending all these pro-Israeli neo-con wars in the middle-east and providing aid so these people can rebuild their countries instead of living like rats in refugee camps.

It's pretty fucking naive to think this, especially for those in power.

Remember, the horse of Troy was a gift.

We've got vile anti-polish anti-semite here!!

Reported to German authorities for Holocaust denial.

I can't deny what I don't know.

>Iraqis going to fucking murmansk to get to norway
What the fuck ? When did that appen ?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czesława_Kwoka

Muh wikipedos tell the truth! Forget that all the top editors and admins are kikes! They'd never lie, they're your greatest ally goyim!