How does Sup Forums avoid soy when shopping?

>go to supermarket with shopping list
>mayo: 15+ options, all have soybean oil as #1 or #2 ingredient
>tuna: all options contain some form of soy
>snacks: 100 options, all have soy
etc etc. WTF is going on here? Where can I get food that DOESN'T FUCKING CONTAIN SOY?!?

don't eat shit

I got you on the mayo bro

Combine egg yolk, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in medium bowl. Whisk until blended and bright yellow, about 30 seconds. Using 1/4 teaspoon measure and whisking constantly, add 1/4 cup oil to yolk mixture, a few drops at a time, about 4 minutes.

Homemade is pretty tasty too.

Spicy Dijon Mustard is probably the best Mustard to use, Kroger has it and the only ingredients are vinegar, turmeric, and mustard

Dietary soy doesn't increase your estrogen, its a literal Sup Forums and /fit/ broscience meme. If you are really concerned about your hormone levels, go see an endocrinologist and get tested. if you are too low or too high, they can give you a diet plan and/or supplements to balance yourself out.

Personally I eat soy once in a while, it's a good substitute for chicken if you are watching your cholesterol.

i'd pay 50$ to sniff that chair

This girl is a complete slut, holy shit.

The gym should ban her for misusing the equipment

Buy produce (veggies and fruit).
Shop the walls. Avoid dairy as if you thought it caused severe acne breakouts (it does). Don't buy meats at the supermarket, either. Buy local grass fed farm raised steer. 1/4 Steer should be suffice for a single person for a year.

>eating processed foods

Found your problem.

This, the sugar in all of the food is way more concerning.

I haven't eaten food in weeks. Been rotating Rockstar and Nos energy drinks and I've never felt better.

There's not much soy and eating a small amount won't do shit. This is pseudo-science nonsense.
And stop eating mayonnaise you fucking fatass.

*SNIFFFF*

doesn't soy make u hairless like an asian ?

mayo:make your own
Snacks: baby carrots, apples, wheat crackers, fruit and veg
tuna:aren't you worried about mercury poisoning, find a pond and fish your own pan fish and eat them tasty and free

are you retarded buy vegetables (they are green and red and orange and white and green

pffffff Do you hunt and grow all your food?

Sometimes when I am the deathtrap known as cities I go to my natural habitat: WHOLE FOODS
Then I see everything either has sugar, wheat, canola, or soy and they are literally trying to kill me
Then I think about which children/thots to rape and the nearest escape exists what a fucking meat market
Actually then I get some watermelon water

Purchase fresh meat, fresh veggies, fresh fish and make your own food. For snacks just make your own chips, its not difficult. Buying prepackaged, pre-cooked food with soy in it is your alternative.

>no snacks
>no mayo
>no tuna

>mayo
>tuna
>snackd

Do your own mayo you cunt

In America you can't. We are fucked. All our food is fucked with even those apples you buy are purposely irradiated to stop the decay process.

assemble your meals from raw materials.

Anyway, this is a 1 poster, so just passing by-no cocaine for you.

Nobody gives a fuck, as long as you don't drink soymilk

Make homemade mayo
Mayo is just egg yolks, acid (vinegar , lemon juice, etc ) and oil , emulsified (blended). You can season it any way you want.
Buy frozen tuna steaks
Steam until cooked through , let it cool, break apart with hands.
Snacks - just make yourself.
Buying anything packaged or canned will always have the cheapest ingredients especially when it’s from a big brand name. It’s just how they maximize profits.
Cook for yourself or find market that sells real food that is made on premises.
But still better to cook your own food. Learning to cook your own meals is probably the best self improvement skill you can have.

Not being American helps.

That's only due to DMT being released in your brain before your imminent death.

This. Jesus it's not difficult.

>buy whole cuts of meat, chuck roast, pork roast. if you can find a large one you can cut it yourself or many supermarkets will portion it for you
>get ground meat if you can't afford whole cuts (should be cheap enough, you aren't eating roast for breakfast and lunch etc.)
>lots of eggs and bacon, low carb tortillas are a great option for a to go breakfast
>buy frozen veggies, they are cheaper and there's nothing wrong with them if you can't afford raw veggies
>eat fruit that's in season sparingly, use fruit as a treat
>don't buy premade or prepackaged food like little debbies etc
it's pretty easy to eat healthy user

>soymilk

where does soy milk come out of? A soyboys tits?

All fruit in America is purposely dosed with high levels of radiation to stop the decay process. I've had some apples in a bowl on my table for 2 weeks now that still look like the day I bought them. I just ate one. We are fucked.

by not being american, which is also how i avoid 99% of all the bullshit they put in your food over there

See:
Basically your only choice is to buy natural, unprocessed, whole foods and cook. And find a farmer’s market, talk to the vendors and figure out how they treat their animals.

It isn’t just soy, there are tons of medications and hormones that can make animal products unhealthy. The same can be said for fertilizers and pesticides.

Cattle raised on grain, soy and hormones will be significantly less healthy for you. Eggs from cage-kept chickens have half of the vitamin K2 and twice the cholesterol.

Fertilizers containing a shitload of nitrogen push growth before the vegetables have a chance to absorb minerals and nutrients from the soil. Slow-grown vegetables are smaller and don’t look as pretty, but are more nutrient-dense. Pesticides used on vegetables end up in the vegetables in trace amounts.

Eat real food. Cook. Grains and carbs are fine in small amounts, but you need healthy fats, a shitload of veggies, and animal protein. Especially eggs. Eat at least two eggs a day, and eat the yolks.

go on alex jones and buy lasting food

Kinda

this. mayo isnt that hard to make at home and tastes incredible compared to the store bought trash.

>what is the produce aisle

yes cook your own food you fuckin idiot

well what is it?

DAHT ASS DOE
A
H
T

A
S
S

D
O
E

Meat and cheese

I was kinda upset the otherday.

I wanted to buy some sardines at the grocery where i work and i realized they only sell sardines in water or soy oil.

>File: ass extensions.webm (2.84 MB, 640x800)

You don't have to hunt & grow your own food. You just have to buy food that isn't chock full of nitrates and chemicals and preservatives and fillers. Buy your meat from a butcher. Buy your fruits, veggies, eggs, etc. from a local market. It's not that hard.

kekkkkkkk

eat your vegetables you cock suckers

I am can't eat gluten, soy, chicken eggs, and dairy (celiac disease and allergies brought up due to celiac disease.). You think not eating soy is fucking tough? hahah. I literally just eat meat (I know the farm it comes from and its soy free) and veggies. Oh and 90% of the shit you eat at restaurants has soy in it. Stop falling for the restaurant new you niggers. Grow and cook your own food. Antibiotics and soy injected food fucks you up.