ICELAND NO! Iceland just figured out how to kick out Jews and Muslims without actually doing it

By banning circumcision (male genital mutilation)
Iceland can see through jew's schemes from miles away
I heard that they kicked out a lot of jewish bankers in 2008-9 due to jews getting people in debt. Can any based Icelander confirm?

>Iceland MPs propose ban on circumcision of boys: independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/iceland-circumcision-ban-boys-islam-judaism-religion-medical-reasons-muslim-jewish-a8188701.html

>Iceland male circumcision ban: MP behind plan 'didn’t think it was necessary to consult' Jewish and Muslim groups, amid growing anger: independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/iceland-male-circumcision-ban-religious-leaders-outrage-mp-bill-proposed-a8217696.html

>Tourists Threatening To Cancel Iceland Trips If Circumcision Ban Goes Through: grapevine.is/news/2018/03/06/tourists-threatening-to-cancel-iceland-trips-if-circumcision-ban-goes-through/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yfjOu
happygaia.com/site/assets/files/0/01/194/left_in_the_dark_free_edition.pdf
grapevine.is/news/2018/03/06/tourists-threatening-to-cancel-iceland-trips-if-circumcision-ban-goes-through/
newobserveronline.com/iceland-poland-moves-to-outlaw-circumcision-and-ritual-slaughter/
youtu.be/9j___C5zLeI
icelandmag.is/article/00-icelanders-25-years-or-younger-believe-god-created-world-new-poll-reveals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm in love. God damn.

>tfw when NO THOUSAND COCK STARE

sounds like a good plan

But won't Finanzjudentum actually use some kind of blackmail against Iceland?

GOYIM NOOOO AAAAAAAAHH

Hell, I don't see what the problem is with circumcision but if it can produce results like this then I'm all for it.

you're a good sport

Dont think they care. If you look up Iceland and Jews you'll see that they even put posters up saying they want them out and shit. They really dislike them and there's only a couple of hundred living there

DBLCHECK
fucking aces, love the Icelanders, such cool people

Inflicting trauma on a newborn by slicing off a part of his cock actually changes his brain, according to a Varg video (so take this with a grain of salt). Doesn't seem like a good idea when stated in those terms to begin with though.

They are saving the next generation from brain damage:
Study: Homosexuality Linked with Childhood Trauma
archive.is/yfjOu

Unironically based.
Hey bongs you like banning stuff and pressuring other countries to ban stuff, might as well use that power for good.

Check this out, leaf. Page 111 on the pdf, not the reader, italics that continue in the following page.

happygaia.com/site/assets/files/0/01/194/left_in_the_dark_free_edition.pdf

The same Iceland that jailed bankers after the housing crisis instead of giving them bailouts

Wish I could move there

Yeah that's it! They also removed most of their people's debts

>varg
There are studies out there.
Make use of your brain and research

fucking jews are going to ruin all white countries. hands off kikes! we dont want your diversity here. if you came and didnt fuck with the social programme maybe people wouldnt hate you.

Icelanders are not fucking based faggots.
Don't believe this false lie about them.
Iceland is degenerate af and fucking leftist af , on the borderline of turning into full blown commies.
1) Mostly all of them are Libcuck faggots
2)Iceland holds the biggest degenerate faggot pride parade in the world
3) It's population is just 300,000
4)About 150,000 people join the faggot degenerate sodomite parade
5)Half of the population partake in this fag-fest
6)Instead of having icelandi babies, cuck couples are adopting third world fucking shitkins
7)There is already a growing nonwhite population in Iceland

Fuck fucking Iceland, it's degenerate af and needs hardcore NatSoc to save it.

Ain't that a funny story:
>Study: Homosexuality Linked with Childhood Trauma
archive.is/yfjOu
Also the hindu religion were aware of the same thing but they define it using spiritual terms.

>Also the hindu religion were aware of the same thing but they define it using spiritual terms.
Do you have a link for that?
I think Jung called it identification with the Anima.

Because those muslims and jews totally obey all of the other laws...

I expect Icelanders to repopulate Sweden after the Nords steal their women and the muslims fuck all men to death.

Say Bye Bye 2 Iceland, the Yids R taking over.

>According to a Varg video
There are several other sources kike, Sup Forums has been posting them for quite a while. A while ago some scientists came out saying they lost funding after they started research on the effects circumcision had on the baby brain, but I can't find the image. If someone has it please be kind as to share it

The problem is that they've only just recently shifted from left and even their ruling party is "liberal conservative" whatever the fuck that means

I'm so glad to be one of the few Americans who avoided having a mangled Jew cock. I feel bad for them but it is good that it will only make them hate the Jews worse as they've been personally harmed by them and marked as their slave.

Jews are pure FILTH.

It's too late. The Jew has already infected Iceland's youth.

When I look at Icelanders I realize what a fucking shitskin I am despite being considered one of the whitest people in America.

The image you're referring to has already been posted in this thread. Scroll up.

>The same Iceland that jailed bankers after the housing crisis instead of giving them bailouts
want a unintentional red pill? read Boomerang by Michael Lewis. the book is about how Greece, Iceland, Ireland and Germany contributed to the global financial meltdown in 2008 in entirely different ways. the cliff's notes is basically that Germans expected the rest of Europe to be as honest and conservative as they were because we're all totally the same right?

His kids better have been cut up by now

I hate knowing despite being "very white" in America if I walked into any Icelandic bar I would immediately stand out as racially not one of them.

Fuck. Being white in America is just a fucking joke.

People from different nations look different Try not to obsess so much over it. It's clearly not good for your self esteem.

Dude it's not enough though, for our nations we need to go further and ban halal/kosher animal slaughter along with circumcision and then ban the imports of halal/kosher foods too

Is there an underground network of good goys? Are european government officials reading pol?

LOL speak for yourself black eyed faggot.

Based.
There's no justifiable reason to mutilate your child's genitals, unless it's a medical necessity.

fuck off we're full

you'd fit in great in Rio. sicily too.

It removes between 70 and 90% of sexual sensitivity. And that's when the operation goes well.

If you don't see what's wrong with performing genital mutilation on infants, amputating the male version of the clitoris (the frenulum),I don't really know what to tell you

It's also the most feminist country in the world. Nice demographics though, for now.

I've been meaning to buy it. Will look into it more, thanks

We need to bring back mandatory military service before anything else. Beta males spread like cancer

What is your ethnic background? Some Italian or 20th century new arrival?

Speak for yourself. The US has never been majority Nordic, but it has traditionally been overwhelmingly Germanic and British. With plenty of Nordics too.

SOPA

>We need to bring back mandatory military service before anything else. Beta males spread like cancer
>good goys forced into a system where if they disobey orders they can legally be sent to prison
>good goys forced to ingest the information military and government wants them to
How about fuck no
Stop trying to enlist in jewish power structures

No one wants to go there. Every Icelandic person I've met is a hardcore Sweden tier liberal. The fact that an isolated group of 300,000 weird little island dwelling freaks immediately turn to feminism and Marxism makes me lose hope for "the white race," it really does. You guys are fucking shit.

He is most likely just another spic, Sup Forums is completely infested.

the ebook is free on Pirate bay....

Oy vey this anotha shoah

>BLM hates jews
>antifa hates jews
>iceland hates jews

are you getting this yet shylock? nobody likes you. fuck off back to whence you came

Alefantis is going down

Alefantis is going down

They are literally oy-veying because a country wants to keep its culture and people intact(heh)
>grapevine.is/news/2018/03/06/tourists-threatening-to-cancel-iceland-trips-if-circumcision-ban-goes-through/

How can anyone reasonably not be JWOKE at this point?

>>Tourists Threatening To Cancel Iceland Trips If Circumcision Ban Goes Through
>YOU MUTILATE YOUR KIDS OR WE NOT COMING
These Jewrists should be banned from the country

>ever, EVER trusting gay parade attendee estimation published by (((them)))

It's an open secret that they love inflating numbers to absurd levels as to make something artificially popular within the affected community. I mean seriously, half the population of the entire fucking country going to a gay parade, that is literally impossible to pull off. You'd need to pull in peoples from across the entire nation to make that shit happens, regardless of what they even think of it.

I'd visit it a second time just to support them.

You realize half the population lives in the capital and around.

faggotry is protected by western values of freedom and democracy you stupid mutt

I know what's best for my country. The previous generation of men here, including in my family that were either fighting in war or just served are a lot manlier than any commie you see at lefty unis across my country. We even have leftard feminist teachers from America that cant debate spreading their propaganda here

pic related is one of my teachers

Fuck jews

>will guarantee no jewish community is established there
>implying this is a bad thing

I love the Icelandic people.

Even then, I don't mean necessarily mean it just in term of access, but in term of opinion and willingness to attend. You are speaking of nearly 150k peoples, with probably 3x times the amount of opinions, its just impossible to bring all those peoples together naturally. I don't know what the common folk is like in Iceland, but its simply impossible to have literally half the fucking nation attend such a politicized event, when they tend to bring in more criticism than approval on average, regardless of what nations they host that kind of shit.

I never saw anyone openly support gay parade beyond the MSM, politicians and the occasional freakshow they put on a pedestal during these kind of event.

nobody cares about your silly american politics. I'd rather eat skyr and not have crippled orgasms.

>Iceland
>100% white
>95% Icelandic
>didn't bail out banks in the 2008 financial crisis, instead jailed the bankers responsible, told the IMF to fuck off, wants to keep the power of (((commercial private banks))) in check
>on the verge of outlawing circumcision (which has historically been a way for Jews to identify slaves)

>Poland
>99.9% white
>98%+ ethnically Polish
>has some of the biggest nationalist rallies in Europe
>in the process of outlawing (((Kosher slaughter)))
>in the process of outlawing "Jewish reparations" and "muh Polish death camps guilt" narrative to avoid being controlled by the Holocaust religion and becoming self-hating cucks like most of Western Europe

newobserveronline.com/iceland-poland-moves-to-outlaw-circumcision-and-ritual-slaughter/

Does this basically prove what Hitler said about ethnic homogeneity and pride being the main obstacle to succumbing to Jewish slavery?

- See these 50k people working right now and glancing out the window in disgust at the parade?"
- Yes
- Add them to the count

Dont forget about muslims! They just want them all gone, but dont want to actually say it for some reason. If only liberals in the rest of the world were like them

Hahahahahaha. Check mate

Hey Icelanders, you should go show the Fjords to the rabbi

>let me tell you about your country
hold on led me chegg ur flag real gwigg
oh
thad exblains a lod :DDD

almosd forgod

>>Tourists Threatening To Cancel Iceland Trips If Circumcision Ban Goes Through

Whatever type of tourist wouldn't turn up because of this, Iceland doesn't want anyway.

>also poland
>PM is a jewish banker

Thanks for the kekels

why do they cut benis? XD

id jusd is thad way
man's godda do whad a man's godda do :DDD

now excuse me mister :DD

you can dake your freedom fries out the door ;D

don't'b let it hid your budd plug on the way out XD XD XP

youtu.be/9j___C5zLeI

Sorry Shlomo, no foreskin for you today.

>0.0% of Icelanders 25 years or younger believe God created the world, new poll reveals

icelandmag.is/article/00-icelanders-25-years-or-younger-believe-god-created-world-new-poll-reveals

> 93.9% of Icelanders younger than 25 believed the world was created in the big bang, 6.1% either had no opinion or thought it had come into existence through some other means and 0.0% believed it had been created by God

Iceland start's outing the jew
Finland shooting dicks of terrorists
Denmark 3 steps away from going 1488

>sweden still on full cuck-mode

I can imagine the emasculated cucked pussies typing these memes behind their keyboard
what I said about their KEKD nation is not a fucking lie, anyone can look up my claims and they will see that i'm telling the truth.
Iceland is just like fucking Sweden, the only reason why shitskins have not flooded Iceland is because it's isolated from Europe and has a small living space.

Simply bc risks outweight benefits for most to all cases

KEK

chked and keked

I would never have believed in 2018 when Iceland and Poland would be hostile to jewish practices.

makes iceland even more attractive

wow they dont belive in a semitic god shut it down

>I don't see what the problem is with circumcision

Wonder if in a couple years we will begin seeing pieces discussing how the oppressive regime in Iceland is and how it needs to be overthrown for "democracy" :)

And?