9/11

I've been reading up on this 9/11 shit and I can't believe people thought it actually happened? Like, the official explanation of how 19 camelfuckers carried it out was convoluted as fuck. I mean, who is stupid enough to believe that 3 buildings would collapse even though two planes crashed?! And where the fuck is the wreckage from the plane that supposedley hit the pentagon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/75Ja-W5LWVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A missile fired from an Israeli submarine was fired into the Pentagon.

Notice the explosion RIGHT BEFORE THE PLANE HITS.

They used remote control military planes.

NO PLANES HIT THE TOWERS

IT WAS THERMITE AND HOLOGRAMS

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Wrong. Remote controlled planes took off from Stewart Air Force Base.

Dov Zakheim.

There were no towers. Mossad flew a plane full of explosives into holograms.

Everyone claiming the ((WTC)) actually existed were crisis actors.

WTC 7 collapsed due to diesel fires from failed generators in the interior of the building. The steel warped and the structure failed. There is no grand conspiracy behind it.

wrong.

PULL IT

pentagon hit was a missile. Wings are missing

PULL IT

nothing hit anything
some 12 y/o modded his Microsoft Flight Simulator installation to the point it created a glitch in the simulation

Diesel fires don't make buildings suddenly freefall into their own footprint, and aren't even capable of burning hot enough to destroy part of the structure. The stated cause of destruction was burning debris from other buildings hitting it and suddenly causing it behave exactly as though it had been demolished by controlled explosion.

youtu.be/75Ja-W5LWVk

Wrong. Larry Silverstein admitted that they purposely knocked it down.

The mayor's bunker is in that building. Why the fuck would they have such a design flaw in the same building as the CIA, NSA, and FBI?

They had that building wired in advance for sure