Trump is playing 4D chess again... wait for it

That's why so many firings / resignations. Don't you get it? THIS is what he meant about draining the swamp.

Once he gets the right generals in place, it's all out war on the deep state. I predict he will also form his own party as the Retardlicans and the Demoncraps both need to go. Fine if there's opposition to Trump, probably formed from what's left the Retards, but Dems getting routed.

You watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/04/mueller-team-looking-into-possible-united-arab-emirates-money-into-trump-campaign-report.html
timesofisrael.com/major-jewish-gop-donor-moves-into-sights-of-trump-probe/
archive.is/ePL3x
i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/169047-180304-netanyahu-backer-named-in-new-probe-into-uae-attempts-to-influence-trump-report
spokesman.com/stories/2018/feb/21/federal-officials-to-provided-update-on-prosecutor/#/0
archive.is/p42FO
youtube.com/watch?v=YN8uFJz9gTk
youtube.com/watch?v=M2gvY2wqI7M
archive.is/tD6Et
youtube.com/watch?v=UgPmWopkVF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm pretty sure Trump is a Retardican.

>muh 4d chess pedes
KYS

>I'm pretty sure Trump is a Retardican.

He just saw the party that would be most successful and third parties never win. Except now in power, he has a chance to form a new coalition.

DOTR when? i want trump to be the next pinochet

As said by Sarah today, just a few minutes ago, you don't measure how his presidency is by the fire/resignation rate but by how much of his agenda he's accomplished; for a year and a hal it's over 40% I think so that's good presidenting btfo.

You are correct. Beware the ides of March.

All kidding aside, this is true.

The Democrat primary is locked down by the DNC/superdelegates. The winner is always predecided.
The Republican primary is a wild circus that allows any determined American an opportunity to actually win.

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2018/03/06/marines-conduct-urban-training-exercises-phoenix-glendale-and-mesa/399468002/

There's now 18000+ indictments. EIGHTEEN FUCKING THOUSAND.

>if you lose all your advisors you win
Thank god he has those good ones like mattis who support tranny in the military. 4d chess!

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
>Trump’s peace plan doesn’t sound like Trump
>The Donald Trump who proclaimed Jerusalem the capital of Israel cannot be the same Donald Trump now willing to cut the baby in half.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
>Report: Trump Peace Plan Would Recognize Palestinian State With Capital in Eastern Jerusalem

jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
>SAUDI CROWN PRINCE ENDORSES ‘LEGITIMATE PALESTINIAN RIGHTS’ IN JERUSALEM
>Reports in the last several months have suggested the Saudi Crown Prince has adopted a stance on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that is favorable to Netanyahu.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/04/mueller-team-looking-into-possible-united-arab-emirates-money-into-trump-campaign-report.html
archive.is/d9m3o
>Mueller team looking into possible United Arab Emirates money into Trump campaign: report

timesofisrael.com/major-jewish-gop-donor-moves-into-sights-of-trump-probe/
archive.is/ePL3x
>Major Jewish GOP donor moves into sights of Trump probe
>Robert Mueller said to be looking at Elliot Broidy, who gave George Nader 'detailed report' on meeting with president

i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/169047-180304-netanyahu-backer-named-in-new-probe-into-uae-attempts-to-influence-trump-report
>Netanyahu-backer named in new probe into UAE attempts to influence Trump: report

Silly cheeto american.

it's only a matter of time
we need his ultimate guidance through these dark times

Your picture means nothing to factual news.

At this point it's 20D chess, are you sure he's going to have enough time?

Donny Doofus supporters are hilarious.

Leafs were right all along.

kill yourself shill rat

>le jewish holiday makes Trump bad!!!!!!!

>Factual news
>Dumps schizo collages
Didnt he post that? Is that fake news fellow magapeed?

The number of sealed indictments is going to explode once CA and WA records are taken into account.

Stop projecting Chaim.

>DONNY DOOFUS IS THE INCARNATION OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE
>YOU CANT CRITICIZE HIM BECAUSE YOURE A SHILL IF YOU DO

Looks like the Jews have finally won. Their Avatar is too strong for the goyim.

Hmmmmm

They have been. This is the month that the arrests start happening.

Netanyahu got fucking cucked by Trump

The Chad American vs the Virgin Israeli

Stop dude you're being a real fucking shill, it's 4d chess I tell you.

W-what? Me a shill?

kek

>i have no argument so i have to resort to meaningless statements

reddit is down the hall and to the left

He's switched parties 3 times, I don't think he has any loyalty to a particular party

What part of
>keep your friends close and your enemies even closer
don't you understand? Oh wait, you're an EU supporter so you don't know anything about politics or the real world

I imagine that’s what they must have said about hitler, when he let the British get away at Dunkirk. When he decided to cancel operation sea lion. The führer knows what he’s doing, he is just working on too much information for you to handle. So it continued when he refused to deal with Franco for Gibraltar, when he decided to take Stalingrad instead of grozny and Baku, when he refused to allow the army to save itself by withdrawing from Stalingrad, when he refused to allow successful tactics to be applied against allied bombers, when he cancelled the production of jet airplanes...

911 truth THIS SPRING

spokesman.com/stories/2018/feb/21/federal-officials-to-provided-update-on-prosecutor/#/0
archive.is/p42FO

>SEATTLE – Sixteen years after federal prosecutor Thomas Wales was shot to death in his Seattle home, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said Wednesday the unsolved case remains a top priority of the Justice Department.

>Rosenstein joined other federal and local law enforcement officials in a conference room named for Wales to plead for anyone with knowledge about the killing to come forward. Several big-name law firms and some of Wales’ former colleagues said they were increasing the reward for information to $1.5 million.

>“It is not acceptable for Tom’s family, friends and colleagues to remain in a state of uncertainty about how he died,” Rosenstein said. “It is not acceptable that his killer remains unpunished.”

>Wales, an 18-year veteran of the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Seattle and president of the gun-control group Washington CeaseFire, was shot through a window as he worked in his basement the night of Oct. 11, 2001. The killing happened at a time when authorities were focused on the terrorist attacks of a month earlier

>Draining the swamp of people he appointed himself
>Le epic 8D chess

Thanks r/the_donald

How brainfucked you are by trump being a neocon that you have to resort to this schizo mental gymnastics?

>4d chess
And the jews tricked you into giving up all figures

>killed TPP so fast most people forgot it even happened
>stopped funding FSA in Syria
>passed his budget reform bill
>got us out of lopsided, unfair Paris Climate Accord
>protectionist trade policies seeing jobs come back/not leave the US
>still nothing to the Russia narrative
>ICE deportations, trying to make progress on the wall.

I'm satisfied, only major negative the ACA, which you can blame on the corporatist RNC morons. Literally did more in 12 months than Obama did in 8 years, especially regarding campaign promises

>didn't close Guantanamo Bay
>pushed identity politics, further dividing the nation
>way less transparency
>went after journalists and whistleblowers
>more deficit spending, increased debt
>more interventionist war
>expanded government surveillance

All this winning.

>circus

I used this analogy for four years about the 2012 primaries. Verbatim, I don't know how many times I said to people "nothing can top the circus that was the Republican primaries of 2012". You had gems like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=YN8uFJz9gTk

Herman Pizza Man Cain, fucking Ron Paul being ignored.

But I was still wrong. 2016 was way, way crazier. And I can only expect 2020 will be even more so.

Also, as much as I hate Mitt Romney

youtube.com/watch?v=M2gvY2wqI7M

He was 100% right here and Trump was definitely aware of it.

Sure maybe Trump is playing underwater quantum hungry hungry hippos. But doesn't it seem more likely that he's taking bad advice from Jared and Ivanka? If he doesn't drop them then he will lose sight of his original goals. It's all about who he surrounds himself with.

He is OOLU MAITO !

Sealed indictments are all just MS13 niggers. Nothing. Ever. Happens.

Post tfw a mueller indictment letter shows up in your mail and you get charged with treason for being a Russian hacker

Shut up goy. Dont you know he gave tax cuts to billionaires, hes truly you guy

>Trump lets tens of millions of goyim know about jewish (((traditions))) at the white house that have gone on for decades before he arrived with no Christian equal that the (((media))) makes no effort to talk about
>s-s-see he works for them, goy!

>Its all 4d chess!
Jidf is not sending their best

You're the JIDF kike calling people Goy.

Lets pretend this never happened, ok?

Do you understand that by Trump recognizing Jerusalem it gave Abbas the opportunity to get mediation away from the USA which was exactly Trump's plan?

American women need to re-adopt Judeo/Christian morality and chastity as the foundation of their conduct. Reconnect with proper Western femininity.

American men need to rediscover Greco/Roman reason and philosophy as the impetus for their self-reliance. Reconnect with proper Western masculinity.

Those are the two pillars of the Republic. You heard it here.

And nothing happened. Great job trump, you totaly didnt cuck out for The Tribe. Im sure adelson didnt blackmail you

>FUCKING NOTHING HAPPENED
>Literally less than 3 months since the development began

You're right, my good EU-nuch, no process of negotiation on statehood or territory in history has ever taken longer than a month.

Its totaly going to happen guys
Your mind is broken. The cognitive dissonance had to be massive

beware the ides of march.....

>judeo/christian morality
>judeo christian
>redditspacing

confirmed magapede kys you fucking unread unlearned retard

people think he can drain the swamp without the swamps help..... WRONG! SAD!

Hes gotta use those retards own ignorance against them. They think they are playing him... hes playing them!

>4D chess

>not understanding that men and women need different philosophies to direct them because of inherent biological/psychological differences
>nitpicks at spacing
>has to use anagrams and ad hominems

My potatoes are boiled, sir.

Also, inb4 your only response is pointing out I meant to use "abbreviation".

He's giving the deep state moles a running start before he and Jeff go hunting.

>”nothing happened”
archive.is/tD6Et
>”much earlier than anticipated”
maybe we should just let it play out before jumping to conclusions, user. Or just KYS

(you)

The right generals is fuckin' right.

youtube.com/watch?v=UgPmWopkVF4

so much hate. Try waking up on the other side of the bed, faggot.

He's a wild card. This is why they picked him. Because he has no political ties to anyone, he's politically neutral, he can go anywhere, be anything, switch at their discretion, keep people guessing, push and pull them all over the place making them unsure of what to think of him, which will make them default to what they want to see e.g. tragic 4d chess meme.

One day he's for Israel, the next he's against it.
One day he's conservative, the next he's liberal.
One day he's nationalist, the next he's a self-proclaimed national globalist.
One day he's totally against gun control, the next he's for it but also wants to arm teachers.

He's playing a part, he's playing you like a fiddle and you're letting him.

I fucking love this President. Best President since Reagan. Maybe better.

ww3 is happening tomorrow tho