If America is filled with so many racist white people why does this black guy in Japan want to move back so badly?

If America is filled with so many racist white people why does this black guy in Japan want to move back so badly?

>I live in Tokyo, in a homogenous society where 98.5 percent of the population is Japanese. My wife Haruki is Japanese, and my 4-year-old daughter Kantra is the only black girl in her preschool class.
>But for Kantra’s sake, we’re moving back to the U.S. after my wife gets a visa. She needs to be around more people who look like her. She has so much to be proud of, and she’ll never know it living here, where black people are seen exclusively through a Japanese filter.
>My wife and I are in awe of Kantra’s persistence. If she learns anything from us, we hope it’s empathy. We don’t teach her that she’s above anyone else. But when she comes home from school and says, “Daddy, black is different,” I tell her, “No baby, white is different.”
huffingtonpost.com/entry/raising-biracial-daughter-japan-blackface_us_5a999d12e4b089ec3539fc3f

Why did he make the comment about white people at the end? Why is it that even when Asians are racist to blacks, white people are blamed? Why are blacks so stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/raising-biracial-daughter-japan-blackface_us_5a999d12e4b089ec3539fc3f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>When the nurse sensed my confusion, she tried to improve her comment: "Naomi Campbell?"

lmao

Leftover roppongi garbage with dyslectic nigger. I feel sorry for the world.

>white people at the end?
Asians are white.

The only people truly whiter than Asians are redheads.

black fragility is real

and the moral of the story is japan is for japs and africa is for niggers.

>niggers being niggers
Nothing strange here
Also what’s wrong with being called Halle Berry? Are nignogs so ashamed of their race they can’t handle any complimentary associations with other niggers?

>Why doesn't this host country, who I chose to move to, married one of it's daughters, and provides me with work change to fit how I want it to.

Fuck off you victim cunt.

>She has so much to be proud of, and she’ll never know it living here,

Please tell.

Black+Asian=Filipina daughter

Kantra will be doing maidwork in the UAE in 20 years.

On one hand I dread the idea of a nigger coming here; On the other hand that's one less race mixing degenerate family in Japan

>, “Daddy, black is different,” I tell her, “No baby, white is different.”
>literally no white people involved anywhere
NIGGER

Japan is one of the most safest countries in the world, pretty good education system, and decent culture. Compare that to the black communities in the US this negro's daughter will grow up well and even keel in Japan.
But boohoo the nurse called her Halle Berry guess what black people will do if you raise her here? They will make some connect to some other famous black girl all the same.
Fucking touchy black faggots like this make matters worse for black people in Japan. Instead of being a fucking man and saying you didn't like the nurse calling her that and moving on with life you hung on to it to cry to the fucking huffington post

He should have said "No Yellow is different"

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/raising-biracial-daughter-japan-blackface_us_5a999d12e4b089ec3539fc3f
>As a stay-at-home dad, I used online compilations of Sesame Street to teach her the alphabet, colors, shapes and numbers in English. I thought about getting a TV, but my wife explained to me that Japanese television programs regularly use blackface. Minus watching Japanese TV when visiting my in-laws, I never paid it much attention.

>As a stay at home Dad

Do they ever fucking work?

fucking nogs blame white people even though the fucking cunts in Japan.

Black-san time to say bye and thank you to Japan-Sami.

You go home now

>this dude got a 7/10 japanese girl
it hurts.

Fucking niggers, cunts should stop taking themselves so seriously, you don't see japs complaining about enter the dragon or whatever the fuck. Jesus Christ, I fucking hate these stupid brown cunts

Because he's a racist piece of shit.

this
fuck this trash, get it out

He should have said nothing like that.
Instead of saying something positive about his daughter skin and instilling some self pride he planted the seed of victim-hood.
I watch a lot of Japanese TV blackface is rare of television.
>Do they ever fucking work?
A lot of foreigners get their to stay on a journalist visa. So pretty much all he has to do is pretend to work on a blog or make videos and he can keep his residency. I doubt her family adopted him into their family. That's not done anymore because too many westerners fucked that up.

This nigger is pretty sensitive for someone who had enough balls to go live in a foreign country where he will always be seen as freak. I thought a though guy like that would just brush it off.

>stay-at-home dad
ok, that explains a lot

Her wife is a 4/10 at best, after some 10 bottles of beer she might be a 6/10, and that's me being nice. Here in Shitzil there's a substantial Japanese descendant community in the Southeast and these guys are tight, they only marry into each other to keep their culture intact, it's rare that you'll see a Nippon-Brazilian marrying someone who's not of Japanese ancestry.

>She needs to be around more people who look like her.
Most people are happier around their own

BTW, some of these girls here are absolute QTs.

Dear god.At least the nips are keeping a close eye on their population.Keeping Japan Japanese

Japanese girls would rather get raped by a demonic tentacle monster.

Niggers are just as bad as Jews. Only difference is niggers are stupid and Jews are smart. Why do they let this shit colored people live in Japan?

This nigger knew exactly what the Japanese were like before he married one and had a child there, it's a bit rich that he's complaining now. Maybe he wants the Japanese to change their entire society and become a shithole like everywhere else so that half a dozen resident niggers feel better about themselves.

Niggers are fragile little boys. All they are capable of is obsessing over their dicks

Imagine the utter horror of seeing a mixed race Japanese nigger. Disturbing shit.

Most foreigners do it's assholes like this who are more vocal and get the most attention.
Remember the MSM in the US keep trying to push these "Japan needs more immigrants" and "Japanese are racist" narrative.

>my wife is 100% japanese
>my daughter is black
why do nogs insist on doing this? they NEVER acknowledge the other half of their child

Bout summs it up. Come back to where the waters are already muddied lol

Because oil and water don't mix properly.

Yeah this line throws any sort of sympathy out the window. This family should move to South Chicago so their daughter can see the true proud face of black America but they will probably move to some majority white upper middle class suburb and raise a confused intersectional bi racial activist.

There's a bunch of Koreans nowadays too. At least up north/northeast. Don't really know why this shift in migration is happening.

>niggers using rationality
user stop while you're ahead

Niggers subscribe to the one drop rule it seems, except when they're bickering amongst themselves

Fuck black people, just look at this faggot's wife, old and ugly. In Japan women only marry gaijin as a last resort once they're past their prime, and you'd have to be especially desperate to marry a nog. Fuck kind of gay ass name is Kantra too, lmao. I feel bad for that poor woman for the life she's trapped herself in. Niggers in Japan should have their own town that they aren't allowed to leave.

or they could just stay in Japan and each her to value her Japanese heritage more than her blackness.

Who would unironically want their daughter to be back instead of Japanese?

With the least ugly, also.

>Niggers in Japan should have their own town that they aren't allowed to leave.
The Tokyo Zoo

Why do you let Niggers come into your country Nobita?

Damn! That's one ugly baby.

Africa is a shithole because white people colonized it. Africans would literally be building asteroid colonies and beginning to construct ships to colonize Alpha Centauri right now if fucking whites hadn’t showed up and ruined everything.

>She needs to be around more people who look like her.
HMMMMMMMMM

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

FUNNY HOW WHITE PEOPLE ARE CALLED IGNORANT AND RACIST FOR THINKING THE SAME THING

MAKES
ME
THINK
YA
KNOW

this

I wonder what the woman's parents think about her having a nigger baby?

This. Also if the skin and facial feature are black.
They'd never consider someone like Rashida Jones isn't considered black (even though she plays that card to get ahead in Hollywood) but they consider Barack Obama black.

>But when she comes home from school and says, “Daddy, black is different,” I tell her, “No baby, white is different.”
doublepost but holy shit this is literally "us vs. them" ideology

Yes! It's a part of their Japan needs more (((diversity))) narrative. They won't stop until there are wild niggers running amok in every part of the globe.

>they NEVER acknowledge the other half of their child

Because neither does the rest of the world.

>be black
>be in crime free society
>have daughter
>move to america so daughter can be around other niggers
>get shot by nigger

>I wonder what the woman's parents think about her having a nigger baby?

>Oh, that's right, Harambe?

Stupid American trailer trash that don't know what recessive genes are and his only source of information is a 4th grade crayon drawing

This is all the cholestrol oozing in ur artries blocking proper good blood supply to your brain for decades and making u stunted and stupid

Silly nurse, what are all those English teachers doing over there, the correct response is "Nigger".

That sounds like something you should investigate and make a thread about.
Seriously.

And it has no place in someone else's country.
People like this make biracial kids more aggressive against part of their blood.
She going to grow up hating Japanese even though she's part Japanese.

i dunno about the sensitive nigger dad but this show sounds incredible from article

The billboard was promoting the Japanese TV show “Chikyu Seifuku Surunante” (陸海空地球征服するなんて), which means “Taking Over The World.”

It was about a man in blackface that goes to the Amazon, joins a tribe and gnaws meat off a bone. For a lot of Japanese kids, those images shape their view of actual black people.

Fuuuuck user. That's nastier than the "stirring last night's haggis" post. That's the grossest goddamn thing I've ever seen!

We should feel happy for the japanese that they have 2 less niggers and one less nigger lover in their country

d

cos it's true. black ruins everything. look at their ugly ass daughter. it doesn't look nip at all

>She needs to be around more people who look like her
This guy is unintentionally supporting ethnostates, he just only realises it would be good for his 'colour' not for whites and asians as well.

Tl;dr
>black moves to japan b/c no white people
>offended an Asian country is almost entirely Asian
>marries jap
>has kid
>surprised that jap kids make fun of mutt child
>fuckin white pepo
>

>black is different
>white is different
???
I don’t understand what he’s trying to convey

You do realise Japs are a race made from Chinese/Korean settlers fucking the original Negroid Jungle dwellers right?

black americans think all the minorities would live in a utopian society if whites were gone tomorrow. whites are the only thing keeping the blacks from being slaves again. latins and asians HATE them.

They have to go back.

I feel like calling the baby Naomi Campbell was an insult after trying to be nice and compliment the girl with Halle Berry.

He's not though, he's supporting living with blacks, in a ghetto, in a country held up and run by whites/asians/latinos. It's about as lazy and GIBS ME DAT as possible.

nice trips
>checked

I didn't read the article, in which it's stated, that he's stay at home dad. So this is how I imagine his situation looked like: he was a fragile little princess in the USA or whatever, he found online some gook wanting to burn some coal, he traveled to Japan to be her kept man. Finnito.

Completely disowned.

Women in Japan who turn to niggers are women that weren't right to begin with. Possibly women who were never really considered japanese to begin with.

Ainu weren't niggers you retard, they were Mongols interbred with Slavic wanderers, dumb ass. And Koreans didn't exist during Jomon/Yayoi times. Fuckin' moronic faggot trying to change history to accept blacks lmao.

Is black skin a dominant or incomplete dominant genetic trait?

Bitch.. I would have to be dying of thirst before I sucked that

If you bring a pig into your house it's not going to be grateful and start behaving like a cleanly human. It's going to start shitting everywhere and turn the house into a pigstie.

>in which it's stated
I mean, I still haven't read it, just read what some other user posted about the dude being stay at home dad xd
personally i have nothing against stay at home dads, depending on circumstances tho. If that was your major ambition in life, I don't think that's really manly

I used to live in Japan a few years ago, there was a popular children's character called "Babimba" or something like that, it was a bit like Hello Kitty, you could get pencil cases and erasers with it on. It was a sort of cartoon nigger, it had massive lips and a bone through its nose, funny as fuck.

She couldve had a daughter that was an elegant japanese girl. Japanese! What an incredible loss.

Why the fuck would a nigger move to Japan if he knows they're a super xenophobic people and not very welcome to outsiders?

You know I'm starting to think niggers like being around people who hate them.

all niggers in Japan should be expelled or killed, and the yakuza faggots who pay to bring them in should be strung up. I can't stand the idea of another pure society being destroyed

Ugly fucking mutant.

His daughter is mixed? She looks nothing like the mother.

REEE THAT'S THE DESIGNATED PURITY COUNTRY GTFO
>I'm leaving to America, basically everyone in my family can't handle the bantz
Good, get out of Japan you sjw filth.

WHY CAN'T THEY EVER DATE THEIR OWN WOMEN?

You can't stay in Japan unless you have a job or are a student so his claim of being a stay at home dad is bullshit. Either he's going to school or gaming the work visa by claiming to be a "journalist" or some other bullshit to stay their.
I guarantee you he's not a naturalized citizen either that would mean he would have to forfeit his US citizenship.

> he thinks the yakuza are importing niggers into Japan
> being this brained

They teach little kids now (and have been for a while) on channels like Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. that water and oil "make beautiful rainbow". They made a mini cartoon about how everyone says water and oil don't mix but it turns out they make a beautiful rainbow, and it would play in between regular scheduled programming. Regular scheduled programming being Little Nigger Bill and Diego with Dora. They try to get to you when you are as young as possible. Easier to brainwash and to make you believe the most ridiculous bullshit that way.

They stay around people who hate them because the only group that doesn't hate them are blacks themselves (which is debatable) and blacks can't run a functioning country.

Is there a japanese equivalent of the term "coalburner"?