Why should the white race survive?

If you need smart people to run things, we have ashkenazi Jews and SE Asians for that. Need soldiers? Blacks can fight. They kill each other all the time. So, they can obviously kill people. Need hotties to be prostitutes? Brazilians and Thai people have that covered. Manuel Labor? Mestizos can do that. Art and Music? Blacks invented Jazz and the Japanese invented Anime. They have that covered Food? The Indians have awesome food. So, what do White people bring to the table that justifies not mixing them out of existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/131053
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960600033X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
immortallife.info/articles/entry/why-is-the-iq-of-ashkenazi-jews-so-high
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Intellectual_Property_Indicators
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence#Evidence_for_a_group_difference_in_intelligence
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_gunpowder
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_firearm
google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/blogs-trending-36765111
webexhibits.org/calendars/calendar-mayan.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vkUAx4QMNd8
youtu.be/_EyZUTDAH0U
neworleansonline.com/neworleans/music/musichistory/jazzbirthplace.html
youtu.be/EsGiBwK4Ycc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Kuan_Yew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.

>If you need smart people to run things, we have ashkenazi Jews and SE Asians for that.
>SE Asians

You mean NE Asians?

>jews
>smart
nice meme
fact is there are no people on this earth as innovative and productive as white people

The human race has objectively no value without whites.

All those racial groups have in-group preferences you brainlet newfag.

>Indian food jazz and anime
So this is the perfect world you envision?

All the productive whites are jews

We can do all of those on our own, in the mean time though why don't we just genocide blacks?

that's an even worse meme

> oh silly niggers have iq of 86. We whites are superor since we have higher iqs lmao.

> Jews are lying about their iqs. They are not superior. We have higher iqs. No possible way that Jews are superior. FUCK!!

You fucking hypocrite!!

Heh, no.

find me a proper IQ study with a proper sample size for jewish IQ
I'll wait

I meant Japanese and Koreans. Its been a while since I studied geography.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/131053

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

immortallife.info/articles/entry/why-is-the-iq-of-ashkenazi-jews-so-high

97% of major technological breakthroughs, we ended slavery which kicked on the industrial revolution

South Africa is about to find out. Pay attention, big nose.

Jews are over-represented among Nobel Laureates by over 11,000%. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

>art
>blacks and japs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Nigger, all blacks added to jazz was the degeneracy, drug abuse and bdabduabadu. Their instruments were European, the music theory was European, the venues were European, the countries were European, I could go on. They are parasites. You wanna know why jazz became so popular? It's not because "we wuz black mozartz", it's because there was a lot of ((financing)) going on backstage. Start by looking at Pannonica Rothschild sleeping with several jazzers(who do you think songs like Nica's Flute were for?), including Parker and Monk. If it wasn't for white technology they would be playing kodo drums. If it wasn't for jewish money they would have overdosed playing in whore houses. Not to mention the jewish broadway composers whose songs became standards upon which blacks improvised. The so called black genius Coltrane ripped off Nicholas Slonimsky. Get his melodic patterns book, in the first pages you have the Giant Steps melody. That's just an example for you.

And anime is degenerate faggotry.

South Korea and Japan are ahead of the white countries in patent applications per-capita. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Intellectual_Property_Indicators

"And anime is degenerate faggotry." This is an anime board you shitheal.

>the only link with data
>low sample size or not full (or even modern) IQ test
lol

You bumped your own post, what an insecure faggot.

"why don't we just genocide blacks?" They are funny.

>Pic is considered funny
That is more hilarious than the actual pic

>thinking nobel prizes mean shit
>thinking everything of scientific significance gets a nobel prize
>not understanding that former laureates have a say in who gets a future award
lol

You got me. I am an insecure faggot. But the relevant question is: Why should the white race survive?

It's perfectly obvious that the invisible unmentionable elephant in the room whenever the issue of race comes up is the superiority of Whites. White supremacy is an observation, not a prescription.

The perfect world that I envision is mostly horny shemales. But that is neither here nor there.

What is begging the question?

STOP RESPONDING TO BAIT THREADS, REPORT THESE DUMB FAGGOTS FLOODING THE BOARD WITH NO SUBSTANCE PLEASE.

SAGE

You can't have Western Societies without Western Peoples.

>Anime
>Art

Pick one.

>Indian Food
>Awesome

Pick one.

Jews are the superior race. They are the chosen people. This we wuz Aryan bullshit needs to stop. Hitler was a fucking retard who had problems since he was a solider in WW3. Supporting a fag like him is like supporting a dictator like Kim Jong UN.

Ok. Lets say that Jews are not more intelligent than normal white people. How do you explain how successful they are? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence#Evidence_for_a_group_difference_in_intelligence

But Anime Is art. Indian food, especially curry, is good.

How do you explain how anyone is successful? Does this look like success? What are your thoughts on tribalism?

Because Jews do have high iq. This guy just can't swallow facts. It is like a black person blaming white people for their problems. I find people like this hypocritical. They say how stupid black people are for blaming everything on white people. But when it is a white person doing it, they are a fucking genius.

Well Whites are the best looking race, both male and female. I'm sure I don't need to quote Roissy's interracial attraction stats to show this; it's a universal unspoken truth.

We are also the tallest race and age the most gracefully. (inb4 Asian women - they go over a cliff after menopause.)

We are by far the best at war, with only the Japanese ever being able to give us a challenge. We show a calmness, coordination and skill on the battlefield that must seem supernatural to lesser races. A few white adventurers, pirates and trading corporations literally conquered the world, some parts of which (e.g. India) had tech parity with us, without the European home populations and governments even noticing much what was going on. Against some races, such as sub-saharan blacks, one white soldier is worth hundreds of enemy warriors.

We invented everything worth inventing, unlocking near magical technological powers incomprehensible to non-White savages, and enviously imitated by high-IQ but less creative races.

Europe and North America, especially the forest and mountainous regions, is the most beautiful homeland of any race. I suppose other races could see things differently, but I doubt it - seeing as Europe has repeatedly been the target of attempted invasions from the east for land. White buildings, houses, streets, gardens, our general built environment, must seem ethereally clean, spacious and beautiful to the lesser races.

White languages are the most musical and expressive, and have the largest vocabularies of concepts, adjectives, synonyms, connotations, emotions, etc. and we have the best and greatest quantity of literature and art.

I could go on.

(((Jews))) aren't the chosen people. The chosen people look like Palestinians, not Kazarians.

Nepotism only works if you are related to someone who already has resources and connections. Jewish nepotism only works because they already had merit on their side, just like the source you cited points out.

>a prerequisite of nepotism is merit
That's patently false.

Just full of opinions.

>Whites are the most beautiful people on the planet

That is your opinion dude. Some people like Asians and other like Latinas.

>Tallest race
You are correct about that

>We are best at war

Fucking bullshit!! The Moors, Mongolians, Turks, and etc beat the shit our of Europeans.

>We invented everything that matters.

What about Charles Drew? What about Katherine Johnson?

>Europe has the most beautiful forests

Some more opinions and bullshit.

>not understanding that former laureates have a say in who gets a future award
this though. Once you get a couple of jews, their nepotistic nature makes it certain that the nobel prize would be dominated by jewry

America will always be a melting pot and there is nothing you can do about it ;) you know what make America so sexy and great? The fact that we're mixed up

>tallest race
Another opinion

Chinese discovered gun powder so....
>best at war

>blacks can fight

orcs vs elves

> Ottoman Empire lost to Russian Empire in 19 out of 20 wars between the two?
> WHITES SUK AT FIGHT!!!!
Nice reddit spacing, faggot.

A better question, if whites are so horrible why not fuck off out of our countries??

>You got me. I am an insecure faggot. But the relevant question is: Why should the white race survive?
because we don't bump our own threads, faggot.

>Chinese discovered gun powder so....
>>best at war
how long did it take them to discover guns?

what do whites bring to table. just created the most desirable nations in the world. the ones everyone wants to go to.

Yes you do faggot.

Yet they used it to propel arrows. Europeans invented guns. Their discovery of gun powder was probably more luck than actual competence. If you doubt me take a trip to China.

But once you have those countries, do you really need the whites to not mix with the blacks and browns to keep those countries nice? What is wrong with a mulatto future?

And whites discovered the entirety of modern firearms, and technology.

Chinks are inferior.

Ok, you got me. You can acquire resources through dumb luck then pass those onto your kids. But, that is not what happened with the Jews. It was being smart that allowed them to do the book keeping to be money lenders and acquire resources to give to their kin in the first place.

Anime is fucking gay, go jack off to cartoons fucking loser bitch

You're gay.

I do doubt you Brazilian boy lol!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_gunpowder

After the Chinese invented black powder during the 9th century,[1][2][3] these inventions were later transmitted to the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. The direct ancestor of the firearm is the fire lance. The prototype of the fire lance was invented in China during the 10th century and is the predecessor of all firearms.

After the Chinese invented black powder during the 9th century,[1][2][3] these inventions were later transmitted to the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. The direct ancestor of it was Chinese

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_firearm

>light skinned person does something I like
>they're white
>light skinned person does something I don't like
>they aren't white

white people are the best at everything you listed

Nothing about that post was empirical. They were allowed to be money lenders because it was forbidden to Christian subjects. Inheritance isn't exclusive to any race.

Japan, Dubai, Singapore, and etc

Oh really

Who invented the camera?

I should post this to r/murderedbywords and see what happens

Whites have beaten Chinese handily from their very first contact, unless against absolutely overwhelming odds. Also if the Chinese were so effective, why weren't they showing up at the gates of London with blue water navies, accurate and effective firearms and a non-shit system of government? Chinese are smart, but their 'inventions' like gunpowder are massively overblown. Industrial and Scientific revolutions happened in England, not China.

What an uppity nigger.

>White people bring to the table that justifies not mixing them out of existence?
>Need soldiers? Blacks can fight. They kill each other all the time.

Whites create the best weapons to kill with. Without whites blacks will be unable to kill each other in meaningful numbers

is there any reason we shouldn't nuke afr*ca?

SAGE and drop Redpills

Who invented the first calander?

webexhibits.org/calendars/calendar-mayan.html

This

Also as pointed out, gunpowder was near useless for anything except fireworks without White European metallurgy.

Fucking hell, at this point we should simply genetically enhance gorillas to have human level intelli-
oh wait

Everyting you know about your life was invented by White people

The internet you're using to make this retarded post
Your gay ass island countrythat you live on
The clothes you wear
The food you eat
The clean water you drink
The medicine you take
Your whole fictional country and its society was colonized and created by White people

arabs took almost half of Europe at one point, almost all cultures had a time where they were at the top of their game so... read world history, not American history to know that the fact the European culture is dominant right now not because they are "genetically better." but because you're at your golden age and that is bound to change at some point.

Because white people literally built the modern world.

Blacks would surely be in better conditions if europeans didn't colonize the-

But at least blacks have bigger cocks and white women can't resist, right?

Very true. It's White Western music that is such a treasure, and is so exclusive to Whites, it's almost unfair. Imagine being from an alien culture and hearing this youtube.com/watch?v=vkUAx4QMNd8 for the first time - the being that created that must be a god on Earth.

Creativity

/thread

I like this tone better

youtu.be/_EyZUTDAH0U
And jazz?

Well on the golden age subject, the islamic golden age is a myth, """islamic"""" scientists and philosophers were Persians, conquered by muslim savages, who practised Persian science and philosophy, because there is no such thing as islamic science or philosophy. After a couple of generations there was no more science being done in these regions, because islam degrades civilization. I just thought I'd add that.

>WHY HAVEN'T THESE AFRICANS REACHED THE LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT THAT TOOK US 200 YEARS TO BUILD!!!

Uh huh nice Sup Forums post there. So are Persians white than? And who invented the camera? Or the technology you guys are talking about?

>Manuel labor
>Mestizos can do that
gj OP

Persians are closely related to Europeans. I wouldn't consider modern persians white though

Creating the most prosperous nations in the world.

Sounds like garbage you stupid spic.
youtu.be/EsGiBwK4Ycc

Well you did a pretty crappy job. The tap water is undrinkable and the roads are awful.

Did you really like the remix song you just sent me? You gotta admit that song by Travis was better

White people make the best leaders, we need whites to tell all the other races what to do.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Wouldn't expect a subhuman such as yourself to be able to fathom. What a display of ignorance.

You should have told him that the clothes you wear come from China and Mexico

Except for Lee Kuan Yew. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Kuan_Yew

Because if you want people who can run things and still have any trace of empathy for their workers you would want whites to do that. Go look at Chinese working conditions or Japanese Work expectations and then compare that with European or American ones.