Jew here. We'll be officially taking over the world on April 25th. Unless it's raining in New York City...

Jew here. We'll be officially taking over the world on April 25th. Unless it's raining in New York City, then it'll be the 27th.

I'm telling you because we've run out of people to appoint as the new leaders. Anyone want to be mayor of Bellingham, Washington?

Bitch you're about to be living in Palestine

Bellingham... okay. As long as you don't cut my penis with some faggot sucking it... great. I'll be mayor.

Try harder shlomo.

qeq, inward jews have already won.

t. inward jew

I'm sorry to break this to you but Palestinian/Israeli jews aren't real jews.

yes to the last part if you pay me billions and billions worth of gold and security

When does open season on Jews begin?

its going to be so awesome to see on the news "israel completely destroyed by nukes holy fuck". good thing all you bad people gather there specifically to die to start Armageddon anyways. 2 birds 1 stone

Nice. How do I apply to get a job in the NWO?

Last time I got banned for posting that pic.

I'm a Jew too, but I cant sorreh, I'm way too busy controlling those meat-heads of my country.

You already own the world, why bother?

the dick has to go. mitzvot #1

>we'll be taking over the world on the 25th
>unless it's raining, then it's the 27th

I can actually imagine a Jew saying this, is this shit real?!

Leave the bagels alone!

Oy vey count me in

Cool. If you need a good shabbos goy, NY is the place to be.

You were good kid, real good. But as long as i'm around you'll always be second best, see?

Its technically a sex act on a child and the fbi is already on this place like white on rice. I would ban it just to avoid the 1% chance of a possible headache.

טמבל, למה אתה מספר להם את זה? אסור שהגויים ידעו
Of course not, nothing to worry about

Are TPTB still looking for an Emperor for their NWO? I suppose I don't mind being naked. I swing the pendulum further than any, in the direction it needs to go.