Holocaust Trips to Poland for Israeli Youth Should Start in Germany

Because of the structure of these trips, tens of thousands of young Israelis unintentionally associate the Holocaust with Poland, sometimes far more than with Nazi Germany

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-holocaust-trips-to-poland-for-israeli-youth-should-start-in-germany-1.5870844

I can't wait for tens of thousands of Israeli youngsters wrapped into Israeli flags to march through Berlin filled with muslims xDDDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/File:First_residence_permits_issued_by_reason,_2016_MI17.png
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/File:First_residence_permits_issued_by_citizenship,_2016_MI17.png
youtube.com/watch?v=vU5ekaxdjjc
youtube.com/watch?v=0CPEK4NqeiQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/1382120/50000-children-spend-Russian-winter-on-streets-of-Moscow.html
hrw.org/legacy/reports98/russia2/Russ98d-05.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=fpd3iEHg1No
youtube.com/watch?v=8AghQ_r5JrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YL8vidCagwk
youtube.com/watch?v=yajADLw7OhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't you Poles just admit it was all fake, and work for a living?

its all propaganda cause you wont bow to the EU lol its obvious to see it

What's wrong with some nations wanting to respect their original ethnicity,honour, culture and heritage like Israel?
As Poles we were oppressed by Germans, Russians and Austrians for centuries and then Germans decided to put us into ovens together with Jews. Never forget Czesława Kwoka, never forget 3million poles and 6 million jews. Clearly protecting Polish ethnicity isn't wrong or are you anti-polish and antisemitic??!

To be polish is to speak Polish, swim in Polish culture and pray to savior Jesus Christs for majority of poles. We want to keep Poland polish and always willing to help people outside Poland and inside to learn about us.

With countless rebellions and efforts to win our independence we are now free men, just like black men, why should we feel moral obligation to take anyone in, we have fought with iron and bloody passion for our country.

>jews
>heritage
>original

Just give us back the clay and the trips can gladly start in Germany.

You think too much, go back to work

Look whos talking! xDDD

Fake as usual

just like your country

I don't think, so because it is official data of Eurostat xDDD

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/File:First_residence_permits_issued_by_reason,_2016_MI17.png
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/File:First_residence_permits_issued_by_citizenship,_2016_MI17.png

Enjoying the racemix? your girls like big cox?

Enjoying the life in Poland? ROFL

wow that was mature, my fellow slavbro

can't even take a fucking joke pff

The West was good 20 years ago, now the difference in standard of life between Poland and Western Europe ain't so big as it used to be.

This is horrible. I think the German parts should be returned to Germany, in order to prevent Poland from being unfairly slandered.

Why did you pass a bill to deny Polands involvement in the holocaust? Is your country run by Sup Forums shitlords

I didn't pass anything, our politicians did. Ask them.

Our president is literally the admin of polish chan, karachan.org. His online nickname is Zalgo.

Are you a polish boy cleaning toilets in germany or are you a descendant of Hitler?

>I can't wait for tens of thousands of Israeli youngsters wrapped into Israeli flags to march through Berlin filled with muslims
Oh God yes. Please. This.

You're being evil again Hans, control yourself.

>literally only soccer players are aricas in Poland
>as if you can't find Ukrainian girls marrying Asians for Visas
>Hey look, someone is a whore. Sorry Ukraine, your women's reputation is much worse
>Girls make fun of fat black dude
>Polish girl works in Africa

Nice try Tartar

Ya russak and your shitholeland should be part of Russia again, the balts aswell

pizdec hohol

>20 years ago
Nigga nah

Go get some help, you nazi pooplet

But there were Polish death camps and even now whole Poland looks like exactly the big one

oh wow look at the colors. And the polish bulidings - a reminder from communism - are so ugly. I guess imigrants aren't so bad after all.

Not counting hohols of course. They broke their own country and try to act high and mighty while working shit tier jobs in Poland, because to EU they are worthless.

Proud country, that.

Fuck off with your outdated memes.

The place you posted in your meme is in Wroclaw and it looks normally today. These gray ugly buildings were renovated and they are white now.

youtube.com/watch?v=vU5ekaxdjjc
youtube.com/watch?v=0CPEK4NqeiQ

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/1382120/50000-children-spend-Russian-winter-on-streets-of-Moscow.html

hrw.org/legacy/reports98/russia2/Russ98d-05.htm

fuck jews

Bull - - - Shit
Nice try tho! but it didnt work.

Those trips should start from all over Europe, not just Germany, to be fair.

I know that deep inside your jealous because even with the full support from your neighbors, you're still a piece of shit country.
And you know that your land is just not as good as mine.

Yes, some of our prostitutes and drug dealers went to poland, and that's good, poland is like a trash can, all the our garbage goes there, u mad? LOL
and I hope they stay there because garbage belongs in the garbage can. while WE have beautiful people and an amazing perspective.

Fuck, dude, you are even more deluded than Russians. Your country is a waste in comparison with Poland. I think that you need to join millions of your compatriots who escape here to realize it.

Those poor Jewish kids, again shoahd by evil Germans.

Ukraine is the aids factory of the east, it constituent parts are mobsters and whores (your mother especially).

>WE have beautiful people and an amazing perspective.

there is nothing in ukraine ,well except Lviv(Lwów) but it is 1/3 polish so you know who worked hard for it :D (Poles)

>while WE have beautiful people and an amazing perspective.

looooooooooooooool

youtube.com/watch?v=fpd3iEHg1No
youtube.com/watch?v=8AghQ_r5JrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YL8vidCagwk
youtube.com/watch?v=yajADLw7OhM

>compatriots
I already talked to people and they were not very happy. better work in Ukraine than poland.
anyway, I dont even want to talk to you.
just shut up. enough of this.

>nothing except Lviv
What??? well, that proves how brainless your mom is.

But it's cool though - if they don't die by Muslim they die by inbreeding. Even their finance minister told us so. All we want is for our friends to keep their dignity. Is that so evil then?

Ramblings of a subhuman whose country lost half of the land. And whose country just two weeks ago ago had to receive charity gas from Poland as not to freeze to death.

Come back when Donetsk, Lugansk and Crimea are yours again, loser.

Ukrainians are kinda cute with their naivity. I think that our government pressures them too hard. They try to build their national identity that would differ them from Russians, and since they don't have many national heroes to choose from they must choose German collaborators xDDD

>lost half of the land
half? HALF? are you mentally ill or something?

Just take a gun, and blow your brain out. pls do it quick

Honestly they should be begging to join Poland, I mean, their living standards would improve etc, but so much bitterness and naivete. Sad really.

You lost tourism in crimea (not to mention crimea's military bases you could have taken over) and highly industrial regions in the east. You might as well have literally lost of the land, you might have been better off that way.

Talk about 3rd world country.

Ok polish idiots, good night. you can 69 eachother now. im leaving, stop answering.
>subhuman
lol? youre even lowest than the russians, youre the worst nation of this planet, so you dont have the right to even speak to me. fking white bald nigger.

Wow, rude xD

Literally lost half of the land*.

Lost a word there.