Éire/pol/ - Abortion Never! Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/Yz443GOA46Q
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines | Ceannlínte:
>Unborn does not have inherent constitutional rights outside right to life
rte.ie/news/2018/0307/945560-supreme-court-rights-of-unborn/

>Cabinet to discuss Eighth Amendment referendum bill after Supreme Court judgment
rte.ie/news/courts/2018/0307/945600-supreme-court-rights-of-unborn-reaction/

>11 released in child abuse inquiry
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0307/945729-abuse/

>Taoiseach reveals his 'shock and disgust' at child sex abuse case in Munster
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/taoiseach-reveals-his-shock-and-disgust-at-alleged-child-sex-abuse-case-in-munster-36679666.html

>Abortion legislation to include 'consideration period' of up to 72 hours
independent.ie/irish-news/abortion-referendum/abortion-legislation-to-include-consideration-period-of-up-to-72-hours-36678453.html

>Dáil row erupts over SCU
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/dil-row-erupts-over-strategic-communications-unit-36675987.html

>Leo has borrowed an idea from Dragon's Den
thejournal.ie/leo-varadkar-fine-gael-recruitment-3890217-Mar2018/

>Higgins: 'We are a very long way from adequately addressing issues of hierarchy"
thejournal.ie/president-higgins-womens-rights-3890748-Mar2018/

>SF ÓCaoláin to step down at end of term
thejournal.ie/sinn-fein-resigned-3891008-Mar2018/

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/paramedic-hse-courts-3890945-Mar2018/
discord
youtu.be/Yz443GOA46Q
thejournal.ie/lisdoonvarna-asylum-seekers-3888794-Mar2018/
youtu.be/uBpYYZ0lx_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>HSE paramedic 'knocked out' student nurse and 'choked' pregnant woman, court hears
thejournal.ie/paramedic-hse-courts-3890945-Mar2018/
Bonus headline for ye lads

New Irish Pepe is lit

Be good now, lads

Didn't expect that
Sure why wouldn't I be?

Cause you're a hallion, Ceann.

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

discord gg/hrSp4H

the discord lads

>Political correctneth gone mad

May all your garden wither and may your milk perpetually curdle no matter how fresh when bought you pig of the Devil!

Paddy status: P L A S T I C

>Taoiseach reveals his 'shock and disgust' at child sex abuse case in Munster

At least it wasn't a priest for a change

So lads how do you explain it when your girlfriend or family finds your Barrett folder with over 300 images?

>full of protestants
>good

Bow down to the munster master race

Reminder it took the armies of the other provinces to take down ONE Ulsterman

If you're talking about lack of protestants Connacht is the place to be

>Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/Yz443GOA46Q
What is up with that thumbnail? Isn't that an alchemy\esoteric image? What did the uploader mean by this?

HAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!

HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

You cunts are funny

Not many down here either.

My laptop breaking down was a blessing in disguise

thejournal.ie/lisdoonvarna-asylum-seekers-3888794-Mar2018/
So lads whats the story with this ?
25% of the town turn to poop in 4 months.
93% of locals say nope, leo not having it sends then anyways,
At least they cant steal anything if they live in the middle of nowhere.

dia dhiabh

The UCD Student Union want government money to give out free tampons and pads on demand.
Can't make it up anymore

coveney is behind this
he's flying a kite
to see how far he can push us

Obviously work of the Devil

Its fucking bloodboiling stuff. Sweden levels.....the gov have literally just said "ok cool" to the 93% of the town who said no and are now putting 115 fucking foreign men in a town of 300
>115 fucking foreign men in a town of 300
115 fucking foreign men in a town of 300

I like your enthusiasm
You know what needs to be done

Redpill me on alchemy someone

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

So... Alchemy... Wtf does all this symbolism n shit mean?

Boy thats a nice pepe. Band new stock?

I bought it on ebay on sale for only 50 quid. Some of the rare Pepes can fetch up to $1000.

Time for the national party to step up to the plate

The favorites running for SU president in NUIG and welfare officer want a 'Once a day student Snack vending machine' pretty sure we can already get free tampons but i wouldn't know.

any sauce ?? heard him give a talk a year ago in person he comes across as a complete euro puppet

I wish Sup Forums had redtext and stuff

This country is beyond fucked

just gut feeling

>March 2018
>Still not registered

What if it's all a joke and Barrett is taking us all for a ride? Would go down as the biggest troll in history.

What will registration actually mean?

Theyre too busy discussing abortion in hotels with other aufellas.

If theyre anything serous they should get the fuck down to lisdoonvarna and meet with the locals or protest.

Stop making edgy videos and show and tell the people of lisdoonvarna what the national party are about.
I know some of you anons are either in the party or have contact with them. So get that message across now lads.

Opportunity for Poles to do something useful now?

We need to do something about this lads. This is AB testing. If they meet no resistance they're going to step it up asap. It's a fucking disgrace and it's no coincidence where they're being put. We need to bullycide that little faggot White and his dad off the face of the internet.

Same as everywhere else m8

Thought had crossed my mind
>Vows not to run if election is called Dec 2017
>Opposes Irexit (because it undermines him) Feb 2018
>Doesn't register Mar 2018

They can get their candidates' names on the ballot in elections. Even Identity Ireland are registered.

But there are no elections right now so what's the big deal?

Why do you think they're here?
We get the degenerates you tard

This guy is right.

Make hay while the sun shines. There is political capital to be made out of this Lisdoonvarna situation. The story is making international headlines. The NP could win a lot of good publicity if they went down there and staged a protest. Becasue let's be honest, nobody is watching their Youtube videos except us. Aul farmers don't even own a computer.

It seemed coveny after his whole bilderberg attendance just kept coming out with more and more pro-migrant stuff, suddenly when he was min. for defence, our army had to start trying to recruit more "women and minorities."

They'll drag us down with them
Hopefully as pictured they won't breed

think your right, just don't think its coveney.

The whole tranny thing is a joke, they just slap gender neutral on all the disabled toilets, only a matter of time before they start saying its discrimination

A wise man once said "The polititions of this country seem to think once there elected the country stops after the red cow roundabout."

Elections can be called at anytime so you have to be ready. If a TD dies unexpectedly a snap election would be called to find his replacement. Or if one of the coalition partners decided to withdraw from government.

>Not knowing the plan to create a shock factor and slingshot them into relevancy

have a you

seriously though.

Barret is preaching to a bunch of lads who are too young to even vote. He's said himself as far as I know some of the "members" of the party were doing their junior cert ffs.

The aul farmers who'll be their main support base dont know who the fuck NP are but would be their number 1 voters.

Get down to Lisdoon Barrett. And do it soon.

stand with the people of Lisdoonvarna
it could be our own village next

nice gibs

but srs why do they think they can mutilate babies with mens taxes?

yea sent our spoons down to scoop some coco-pops before they went soggy, love how that whole more military women thing flopped

The time for thinking anyone in Leinster House gives a fuck about us beyond taxation has long since passed a chara.

ain't it the truth

......yep

>yea sent our spoons down to scoop some coco-pops before they went soggy, love how that whole more military women thing flopped

I have no idea what you were trying to say here but I laughed.

would be easy enough to trigger elections
let the pressure build up a bit more first

Lads seriousy get Barrett or Reynolds to go to Lisdoon and start preaching to the locals

So do i

do it lads ffs

its the whole point of the refugees,
>uhhh we need more money for all these services becuase we started putting more money into our gibbs

You know ya don’t need to fill your name in lad. Take that shit down.

if the patriots take power in Italy they should sue Coveney for all the fake refugees the Irish Navy rescued to Italy

fucking DO EEET

Daily reminder to train for the civil war it's coming .

>Irish navy = floating spoons

Fucking lesbians protesting to get abortions when they will never be pregnant in first place.

I feel sick with anger watching this.
The fucking gaul of this woman!
youtu.be/uBpYYZ0lx_E

Whens the vote lads?

Do we know for sure if any party members are active on this general? Nobody seems to ever know anything.

poetry

Lads, i'm having a mini mid-life crisis.
I never went to a disco as a teenager in secondary school (in 6th year now), did I miss out?

Why can't potato niggers fish?

I should fucking hope so, they're selling the Irishs' home lad. Justin Barret will give you your rightful millitia back. FUCK THE COMMUNISTS

Tigim é sin. The point I'm making is that none of those cunts are going to rock the boat over this. We have to. Spam campaign the relevant parties, banners, protest, fucking something. This is a shit test.

Ye i gotta pull myself up again. Getting fucking fat sitting around being depressed. I pledge to start lifting and running again and to read atleast 5 books this year. Also I'm done eating junk and sugar filled shite. Can't even afford to anymore anyways.

the locals voted 99% NO to the fake refugees

no theyre degenerate

Kill youself yesterday you fucking queer.

>Woman
Lad, that is an ape, not a woman.

if you have to ask, then you wouldn't have shifted a girl at one in the first place.

S

No they're for degenerates
Beat up Poles for fun. Now that's something I regret doing earlier

Heres an image i found just from searching facebook for the lisdoonvarna thing.
The contract has only been signed and now theyre already planning welcoming etc.

I had a gander at the group and surprise surprise it seems to be mostly middle aged cat ladys

because the EU says Iberian Mudshits get dibs on our waters because they like fish

i get what your saying

you do realize he means to nab them while they're riled up, i wouldn't have ever heard of the lad if it weren't for Sup Forums

Sorry
Its painful to admit were losing to an army of retarded gorillas

giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibbbbbssssssmeeeeeeeeedaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

That's why I try to tell myself

Really? Yeah, i'm still a frigid. God, even saying that makes me feel like such a fucking normie.

I'm going to be in the states for paddys day.

What should I expect?

Lads Ive just realised Lisdoonvarna is a nice little town near the coast between the Burren and the Aran islands......this just gets more and more depressing lads....Barret what the fook are you doing on twitter and why arent you down there?

The abortion thing is important too I think, our country's being fucked in so many ways you forget stuff

/