Burn the coal

>Burn the coal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_3Ogj8
youtube.com/watch?v=N_3Ogj8P2Jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>honey, i fucked your sister to death

Well, the toll was paid. Jesus, look at that North American pavement ape. I mean, was the juice really worth the squeeze.

Oldie but goldie

fake news

>Strangled to death
>worth the squeeze
Good one user

>pavement ape
Stop being a racist asshole and call them by their scientific name...africanus criminalus.

jesus kike, how could she fuck what monstrosity.. existance is pointless

She's probably fat

i want to pull on her nose ring

>jason farmer

would be better with some ghetto name

What's his nigger name Sup Forums?

пхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхa

>Honey once you go black your single sister

I'm thinking this nigger did everyone a favor

Should get out early as he is a pillar of the community.

He's only a registered sex offender with two pending underage sexual abuse cases and now manslaughter.

typical miss piggy looking fat coal burning cunt. glad she's dead. hope more die like this.

I would have strangled her too desu

Not only does he look like garbage, but he doesn't have a single employable bone in his body. This is a classic example of a welfare monkey who will never hold down a job.

alt-right should support him. if every nigger will strangle blacked bitches to the death during rape there will be no more nigger's sluts.

Paid in full.

mudsharking, not even once

>rough sex
>murder

This is honestly a beautiful story.

Trashy slut probably deserved it. The only women I know who were ever "raped" are the stupid sluts no one likes. All the smart women never put themselves at risks by going to hotels with niggers.

And nothing of value was wasted

>rough sex
>rape

This. Notice that her pic is a super close up of her face. Fat fuck women do it all the time: I'd bet all her pictures are close ups to hid the fact that she is 220 lbs.

She wasn't raped she was just fat and desperate

How could you betray your own sister like that? Women are truly animals.

when you strangle a bitch during "rough sex" so nobody could know that it was rape...

>[x] Paid
>[ ] Not Paid

I'm not sure what motels are for in your country, but here they're almost exclusively for sex you want to hide

sounds like an Adam Sandler movie

Ja'maruis Famalam

>texas

this is what "conservative" values look like, ahahahahahaha

>in your country
you should write
>in YOUR fucking shithole country
amerimutts can't even imagine this possibility. if you want to rape and then kill somebody in murica just hide the body in a motel

BBC wins again.

Darwinian

what term did he win?

That fat nigger was banging a 23 year old?

Fuck man what I am even doing?

If someone is raped to death, and the body is moved post mortem, it's pretty easy to figure out. Two further issues;

>This guy obviously isn't smart
>He couldn't afford the motel without her

Toll was paid. Rest in peace.

It's true

I agree. It's like when Bruce Lee said you have to be like water.

I get what you mean, but I'm sure people get raped all the fucking time in a motel room

There's something wrong with women's brains.
Seems to be a generational problem

Oh well, toll paid.

Ayy disgusting coalburner killed by a nig.
Nothing of value was lost.

Most white women don't date niggers.

>>This guy obviously isn't smart
>>He couldn't afford the motel without her
racism of low expectations
>it's pretty easy to figure out
maybe nobody checked it out. maybe they just can't stop laughing phahahahaha

Pfffbhahahahaha what a way to go

>Picture of face with cattle ring
>Cat
>No pictures of her body
This bitch was probably pushing 2-fiddy.

Nothing of value was lost

>Farmer, a registered sex offender, was already out on $200,000 bond on a pending 2015 sexual assault case where he is facing charges of sex abuse of a child and indecency with a child.
a woman decided to marry this

>Angela Montante
i hate puerto ricans so fuckin much

>Cheating with sister's fiancee
>Said fiancee is black

Natural selection is weeding the brain damage out

So I'm unrealistic in my expectations yet you think it is realistic for police investigating a dead body to just take a convicted sex offenders word for it? Felons aren't exactly trusted when they have dead bodies in their motel rooms

>a woman's sister decided she should fuck this, what her sister was to marry.

But but muh based spics.

>mudsharking, not even once

Where I live (NorCal) alot of latina go with nogs and try to act like them too.

How? Leaving the door unlocked, swung?open, and sticking their pussy in the air?

>sex offender
rape rape rape rape rape rape!

But but but but but but but based Sup Forums spics keep saying that latrineos hate niggers.

You mean they are not being honest?

it's a race to the bottom. Mexicans imitate negros in dress and mannerisms.

>your faggot face when that women in your gif is fucking a half paki spic looking lad

Subject: Angela Estefani Montante
Toll status: PAYED IN FULL

to be a fly on the wall at their next family reunion.

This brings new meaning to the term Pussy Slayer.

Rough sex you say?
youtube.com/watch?v=N_3Ogj8

youtube.com/watch?v=N_3Ogj8P2Jg

Jasarius cottonpicker

He's a big fat disgusting nigger. How does a guy like that just fuck whatever pussy he wants?
I don't get it.

>Bull nose ring
Obvious sign of a coalburning roasty.

yup.

How the fuck did this nigger score his fiance and her sister? He wasnt charged for rape so it was consensual until she died...

WOW that's fucking racist. The modern term is "Basketball American". Get with the times, grandpa

Because he has a big black dick.

I'm reading up a bit on it. He was a register sex-offender who raped some girl (probably someone in his family) over several years. He also has an indecent exposure charge. I'm guessing both these women are just really fucked up in the head and get off on the abuse.

Children of single mothers are damaged human beings. Guaranteed the dead bitch has no father.

Shut up you fucking faggot.

Without male guidance, women end up wanting this deep down.

Post the full article faggot.

just from that picture and having seen several online dating pics I can tell you that bitch is fat she just has a nice face

reminds me of an 18 year old girl I was banging toward the end of the last year who loved getting choked during sex to the point of nearly blacking out.

Meh it’s a Mexican who cares

antique farm equipment.

What is this rough sex?
Overweight sex is rough sex? Killed by ton of fat.

What was this little guy thinking?

Please dont eat me

Hahaha

>Toll Status: Paid

choking, bitches loved to be choked

(((Media))) brainwashing.

Unfortunately, only half the toll has been paid. The universe has yet to collect from the fiancee of that fat groid.

the mentally unstable are awfully easy to convince