>tfw big sister turned into an androgynous dyke butch lesbian

What can I do Sup Forums? Is there any hope? Did the Jews win? Please help, I used to be so proud of her...

She used to be so pretty, with nice long brown hair, I was proud to call her my sister, nice and thin and in shape, but then it all changed around 16-17 years old, now she resembles that one anti-gun mutt on the news; fat, short hair, feminist...

Is this my fault? What can I do? I don't know who to ask for help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9b4cW9sx47A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

yeah it's your fault, obviously

Why do you give a fuck? She is lost, take care of yourself so you don't lose too.

She's my sister, I thought taking care of family was one of the most red-pilled things out there?

That mentality sucks. Not convincing others to be on the right side is plainly retarded.

I'm sorry user, I'm not sure that there's anything you can do

You could have helped but usually that sort of thing comes with extreme stubborness
Not your fault really
I would just disassociate if possible and let her live her sad life
My sister didnt become a butch but she became a total whore

Post pics of sister

Get a buddy to seduce her. She needs a proper male to straighten her out.

I think one of the problems was related to this, all of her boyfriends in the past were total cucks and didn't give her what she needed (my father didn't either, that's the main thing)

Sometimes you gotta cut 'em loose, and focus on the portion of the Family that is salvageable.
t. Gen X
Been there, done that.

What was your Father supposed to give her?

Fuck her vigorously for hours on end, to show her the pleasure of being born a woman, and that her role in life is to breed many beautiful children, as god intended.

Ignore him, red pilling families is one of the most red pilled things you can do.

Please swallow rat poison. Immediately.

>I thought taking care of family was one of the most red-pilled things out there?
Taking care of the family YOU create, as in your children...

My brother started to become a tranny. I was able to red pill him before he did anything drastic. Now he is a Nationalist larper. But thats better than a tranny I guess

This. One of the largest causes of friction in a Family is a Son who tries to take over the Fathers position instead of going out and starting his own Family.

This is my worst hope
Might have to do it too
Might have to as well, I am 20 and she's 24 for reference, her best years to be a girl are almost over any way
guidance, wisdom, and the shit that all fathers give their kids (or need to)
My father was always overworked to support my mom's spending addiction (worked two jobs and never had time for any of us, we were raised by cartoons and nintendo), on top of it my dad is totally crushed by what she's become of late
I am the son right now, I might just have to leave them all behind, I'm just not sure about it all

Like adult liberal women can be salvaged outside of a relationship in which you dominate.

Whatever, maybe he succeeds? I wouldn't bet on it.

I think your best course of action is to quarantine and protect yourself user

We now live to preserve future generations

Perhaps it's not my fault, maybe if she was my little sister and not my big sister

Could you give me your sisters phone? I'm a nice guy, promise to take care of her.

It's not your fault, males have a natural desire to protect females

Rise above it, find a non feminist woman and start your own family - never forget that our women make or break both family and society

You can try to speak to her, but your odds of success are slim. Your sister is dead, unless she listens. Be strong, brother.

Hmmmmm.
No matter all the bullshit you see spouted here for advice, Life is like a box of chocolates. Don't never know what you're gonna get.
Go get a good education, or begin an apprenticeship in a trade union. Get settled out of the house. then Start looking for The One. It may take a few years.
Remember, lead your Family by example. I did.
Still, oldest bot blew his brains out on drugs and alcohol, will be a on S.S, for life. Second oldest wasted 3.5 years of his life trying to stop him, but has since moved on.
He is a Good Lad, working and Looking for a Mate.
Oldest daughter left for Germany at 19 to go to Uni and study Languages. She found an Old Stock Pureblood over there, well educated. Drug him back to the U.S., got married, have a business here, and are providing me with Blond / Blue and green eyed grandchildren.
Next daughter is 21, and a Tumblrina Lesbian. Works part time.
Next daughter started as a Tumblrina, but a base Leaf Hockey Player found her and Red Pilled her, God Bless him.

Show her your power level. Blow this whole fucking thing up and tell her you literally despise everything she is.

What a story, thanks for the inspiration. I am already trying to get into the electrical union, I love electricity and the money would be good for a potential family.

All it takes is one good one I guess, like your oldest daughter and red-pilled one.
I might do it before the day I break contact with her, so she has time to think about it, until we next meet

How would you feel about getting a fellow Sup Forums user to take your second eldest daughter? Just sayin...

Most of all, be a Mam among Men. Be Like a Rock.
youtu.be/9b4cW9sx47A

But remember, some day, You may Walk Alone.
There are many things my family has done wherein I feel the need to Walk Alone. I still Love them, Support them, and spend time with them from time to time.
But I have a house for them in the PNW, and the summers I work in Alaska, and the Winters in Arizona.
Like a Rock.

Holy fuck! Be a Mam among Men. That is the funniest fucking typo I have ever made in my life. My sides are in orbit!!!!!!

don't be such a defeatist. If we don't have hope why even try?

I dunno user. She is a beautiful little thing. Brown hair and intense blue eyes, but a psychological basket case due to mental and physical abuse by the oldest boy.

How'd you get that work situation? What do you do? I'd love to have a life where I could travel and get away or move from place to place

You're going to have to wait until the right time to tell her that you hate her ideology and explain why and also provide a little proof (essentially trying to redpill her, but not in a hard way).

If she rejects you for her ideas, she's lost and the only way of rehab is time.

If she doesn't your best option will probably to try and convert her to the other forms of feminism (first and second wave). It'll hopefully turn her into a woman again.

BTW, I am an Operating Engineer, and really wish I had joined the Electricians Union instead. Good on you, good call, Lad.

Introduce me with her and she would be calling out for Celestia in bed by week's end.

Just answered a crazy ass add on Craigslist to run a Hot Plant in Alaska since I had 3.5 years experience doing that. turned out to be a Union Job, so I joined the Union.
Move to Washington State near Ellinberg, rent a room for 400 or 500 bucks per month, get a part time job, and join the 302 IOUE Apprenticeship program. We cover Ak, Wa, and Id.
I have my own Contracting Co. In Az. because its where I grew up.

Now this guy knows his stuff.

you lost her user, she won´t be daddy´s little girl anymore

This might work

Yeah. Bout that, Sweetie. If shit hits the fan, I would go back with the natural hair color. If I see you one the side of the road, I wouldn't cap you, but I would damn sure drive right past you and watch you in the rear view as you went down to the Goblin Hordes hot on my 6.

She's not even that attractive, I've had fantasies of course, especially when she was younger and less andro but now... could never work

Tell her exactly this, user. And you better make it damn emotional, son! Make her heart bleed with remorse. Make her soul cry because you looked up to her and now she disappointed you.
She will never forget it.

Bump

>Make her soul cry because you looked up to her and now she disappointed you.

This
Unless she's too far gone her maternal instinct will kick in.

Checked.
Based Police Chief wastes a Commie pushing "Muh diversity"
Remember when it happened, and all the Liberal Salt.

>"checked" for >163111137
uhh... a bit off topic but should we tell him guys?

user,we're here for you

What's that picture? An Aryan utopia or something?

Dunno, just some alt-right/fashy/white nationalism art piece I found in a fashwave thread a while ago
Might have to do it on the day I leave, still live with her so IDK how well it would go over

>We sometimes find ourselves changing our minds without any resistance or heavy emotion, but if we are told we are wrong, we resent the imputation and harden our hearts. We are incredibly heedless in the formation of our beliefs, but find ourselves filled with an illicit passion for them when anyone proposes to rob us of their companionship. It is obviously not the ideas themselves that are dear to us, but our self-esteem which is threatened. . . . The little word “my” is the most important one in human affairs, and properly to reckon with it is the beginning of wisdom. It has the same force whether it is “my” dinner, “my” dog, and "my" house, or “my” father, “my” country, and “my” God. We not only resent the imputation that our watch is wrong, or our car shabby, but that our conception of the canals of Mars, of the pronunciation of “Epictetus,” of the medicinal value of salicin, or of the date of Sargon I is subject to revision. We like to continue to believe what we have been accustomed to accept as true, and the resentment aroused when doubt is cast upon any of our assumptions leads us to seek every manner of excuse for clinging to it. The result is that most of our so-called reasoning consists in finding arguments for going on believing as we already do.
Make her feel important, never say anything of the sort "You're wrong"/"Here's why you shouldn't do this", instead imply it indirectly

user. i hate to say it but she's probably eaten enough black meat by this point to end hunger in Africa. It's probably best just to let her go

At least your sister didn't turn into a statistical single mother race mixing whore only to later wake up up 12 years later getting her to agree with all of your arguments.

Doesn't stop me from offering her and the mischling up to Kalki when he returns. Because FUCK YOUR FEELINGS.

She's not the race mixing type, just really lesbian, the kind you'd expect to have 4-5 dildos hidden in a sock drawer
Maybe she's not mine and I have to let her go; thanks for the quote as well