Manga that deserve to be fully translated

pic related is surprisingly comfy

why that manga deserves to be fully translated?

It's happening rather slowly, but it's happening. Of course volume 6 I think seems kinda lame with that extra dude.

Even though I usually dislike shoujo,I really enjoyed this
Fuck whoever dropped this with only 5 chapters left
I'm still holding myself back from skimming through the raws in hope someone finishes it

Like I said, it's comfy,the characters are likeable (excluding that shitty cousin) and it's not that long

I'm pretty sure flow scans(the only group that was doing it) dropped it

It's shit.

It's a funny series with good action scenes and cute lolis.

Somebody post that manga about the loner hipster who has a green bandanna on is head and her rich girlfriend,i forgot it's name

shit,I remember reading this and crying like a bitch when she broke up with her brother
I did not expect this to hit me as hard as it did

Akuma to Love Song.

That one manga where the mc actually has tsundere syndrome and can never enjoy anything

Didn't realize it was dropped. I preferred this far more than that other series by the same author. What a shame.

But OP that manga is pretty shit, it's full of bitches and whores and the only good character gets shit on and simply accepts it. It's also boring as fuck.

Except for the shitty tomboy.

That is a shit eater grin if i ever saw one.

Mexicans already fully translated it.

Literally all (with a single exception) of Sho Shibamoto's work. It's fucking painful that only Pandemonium Wizard Village has ever gotten translated, even if it's great on its own.

someone pick up the goddamn light novel allready

I don't know what the fuck is going on with this.

>being mexican

LN is on hiatus with small updates every 6 months.
Manga got axed for this.

Shit, is this the henchmen manga?

I actually like this more than Takagi-san.

manga got axed?

Rokudenashi Blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Akuma to Love Song.
Uh, English translations were already published years ago...unless there's something wrong with the translations, there's no reason for someone else to do it, you can read it at any time

she looks like takagi

Hunter Cats
Hakaijuu
Reiri
Murakami Kaizoku Musume

Just finished reading volume 1 raw
This is the sort of series I wanted from The Ancient Magus' Bride, focusing on the romance between the demon and human, as oppose to mostly dealing with the fantasy side of things, which was fine in its own way.

Danchigai

>shitty tomboy
>literally the best part of the series
I'm sorry to hear about your shit taste user

>i like boys

how did nobody post this yet?

Oh god, only five chapters left? And they stop translating in a fucking cliffhanger they finally come out to her mother
Now my rage (and my desire of learning japanese) becomes stronger

Tomboys are usually great, but Fudatsuki's is pretty god damn shit.

...cuz it's being translated, and also started to be published officialy recently?

Hahahaha look everyone she dropped kicked the MC's face due to a misunderstanding and her being a massive bitch! This is in no way an awful trope that is already unbearably cliched, and it needs to be the primary focus of every single chapter following her introduction.

Thank you user, for reminding me that there are people so mentally stunted that they actually like this shit.