Do you respect women?

Do you respect women?

Other urls found in this thread:

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2014/08/25/why-i-dont-respect-women/
deepstrength.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/why-i-dont-respect-women-part-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As a woman, no i do not.

"Respect" isn't the right word. "Fear" is much more accurate.

Respect is earned, not given.
I will respect any person as long as they are worthy of it.

Women should be gassed before the kikes. Prove me wrong.

Respect should be earned, not freely given.

Dude- we're over entitled and forget our place. Men are on top of the food chain and we're just embarrassing ourselves trying to pretend we're fucking equal

Nah

Not if they wear tight pants or short-shorts.

well idk about all that man...

:3

On average, not really

Yes
But like hell I'd buy into any of that feminist bullshit

yes.

yes practically planetary ya know

Show bobs and vegena pliz

yes

im not even sure what its supposed to mean

I treat everyone with respect on an individual basis.
However I am slowly coming to the realization that I despise women. Rip me

Douche meme flag. I give respect where respect is due. It has nothing to do with identity politics.

Islam has taught us the way. White Sharia now!

lol

idk why im even surprised anymore

I "respect" my wife because she gave me two sons, whom I adore, and she finally found the right medication for her "problem". Her, and my last living grandmother (was more like an actual mother than my actual mother) are the only women I respect.

The rest of them act on their biological predilections, which I find detestable. Don't really care though because most of them don't register on my radar. I'm not as emboldened in public as to completely ignore when one is talking (talk over them), but there are times I've done it as a joke, and my wife calls me out on it.

I do treat her like gold when it's warranted, and argue back when she kicks up shit. She has no other options, so it works out in the end. Yes, this is about as real as it gets.

My first "love" admired me almost to the point of obsession. If I'd known then what I know now, I'd have kept her and "trained" her with respect and love. I'll admit I fucked that one up, and I pay for it daily. I'll not get a divorce, though, because I simply don't believe in the institution of it.

Finally, you get to an age where people start calming the fuck down anyway. It does get better, yes. It just takes 15 years and middle age for it to happen.

Depends on the people and culture.

Indian women are superior to Indian men, Asian women actually are equal to Asian men, but white women are a fucking embarrassment against white men. At the moment, your opinion about women is only really accurate for white women and even then that's because feminism has crashed their personal standards. Meanwhile, Indian women are shockingly intelligent people and are rarely self entitled.

No.

in general no
theoretically eceptions may exist
and i don't pre-judge individuals with any certainty
but generally speaking, even if she seems alright at first, i'm not expecting much. snakes in the grass

Fake and gay

no

I don't speak Arabic, what's it say?

>rarely self entitled.
Dude, you have no idea what female nature really is. It permeates race/creed.

nein

bruh thats german

goddamn that's a top-tier body. any ass shots?

>that's the joke

also, nice b8

DADDY NEVER GAVE ME ATTENTION

PLEASE RAPE ME LONG AND HARD

>uaJh4sgc
I do not know what you are talking abouttttt :3

>the joke
>
>
>
>your head

No

Respect has to be earned and I haven't met every woman on the world so how would I?

Nah. Women are basically slightly smarter children. They're narcissistic and bratty and have a very weak, shallow understanding and interest in the world and its people.

A real feminist would have a bush.

would she? pubic hair is fucking annoying and gross. I dont think feminists equate growing hair as a sign of women being equal to men. hygiene does come into play

but they so maternal

Respect is earned, so no

This is actually what I assume every female poster looks like

not as of right now
exemptions to the rule, as with most things

*I* have a MUCH LARGER respect for women!

Up until they (as individuals) give me a reason not to

i assume all men on here are in their moms basements wearing underwear that should have been washed yesterday lol jk kinda

Open bob

>lol jk kinda

Way to sound like a complete idiot

they’re items, accessories, status symbols. Respect them like I respect any living thing? Sure. Respect them like I respect man? Not even close.

>in their moms basements wearing underwear

Some of us prefer the attic and shorts.

Depends on women .

Not like I respect all men.

The ones which work hard try progress human race and are not just to have fun and easy ride.

Hey, Jerry, answer me this please:

Not currently

who cares?

No

only if they have feminine penises

Oh I'd respect her so hard...

The only women I respect are family.

>Douche meme flag.

Pol must be a bunch of socially retarded virgin fags if they cry when a woman shows a bit of flesh. There must be a lot of low testosterone fags on pol that don't enjoy a bit of woman. I put it down to bitterness and resentment they've built up towards women because no women has ever paid attention to them before and they are too scared to talk to any female regardless. Sad cunts.

sage, slide thread
Plus, WHAT WOMEN? Women are a collective entity. Individuals need to earn respect.

fear implies respect, lad

I only respect women. Not whores.

Women are strong if they can survive without group think. Too bad they let their roastie friends make them hate their life until they are suffering as bad as them.

Respectable women, yes.
Sadly those are extinct.

Dies spitting before anal count as respect?

Respektiert uns! = Respect us
Wir sind kein = we are not/ we are no
Freiwild = ??a trophy??

I dunno
My German is not that good

I respect people who achieved something.

Only non feminist women

All women hate each other on some level

Women aren't men.
I respect them, but I don't expect them to do much in terms of thinking or working. They're there for having babies, raising babies, and taking care of the home while I"m at work.

I strive to be courteous and respectful, but some women are just outright undeserving of such. Luckily, the way they dress is a good indicator of who and who not to respect.

The person that drew this has never had sex before

cool pic

Tits or gtfo

theyre already fucking on here bruh

If you don't respect women you're probably a piece of shit asshole who's too afraid of women to get laid

Women are property

Women aren't for respecting. Women are for breeding.

>Dude- we're over entitled and forget our place. Men are on top of the food chain and we're just embarrassing ourselves trying to pretend we're fucking equal
The LARP level is above 9000.

Ya, would you fuck?

I'm at your service, Miss.

>Would youl like me to kill myself or call you beautiful?

I CHANGE UNDERWEAR EVERY DAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH

And my mom doesn't even have a basement

I think the question is poorly framed. Women are emotional, and emotions are an evolutionary tool designed to make quick decisions based on very little information. Thus, the actions of women seem irrational in the bigger picture. However, if you shrink the scope of information, their actions will seem logical.

Imagine being a female. Most of your kind gets raped, or is used as an incubator. Will emotionless women who plan for the long term survive evolutionarily? Fucking no. Only the ones who are emotional and make quick decisions will survive.

It's just a quirk of farming that humans are afforded so much time that we can think women are irrational. But for a balanced life, you need both men and women to act accordingly. Men to make good long term decisions and women to balance it out with good short term decisions.

Rules of the internet.

Most of Sup Forums are cucks.

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2014/08/25/why-i-dont-respect-women/
deepstrength.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/why-i-dont-respect-women-part-2/

hur dur whats that suppost to mean

If you were means to respect them you wouldn't be able to fuck them from behind.

i cant respect someone whose life is easy and get special treatment and privileges their whole life. childbirth is the only hard/painful thing they ever have to do, then its back to being a disney princess

>"I have a vagana"
>"Omg lyfe is so hardddd, mothers have the hardest job in the worlddddd"
Respect? Fuck no.

When they’ve earn it.

there is one core problem I have with the Alt-Right

with all the love and admiration you have for the old times, you lack Respect.
A general, decent respect for another human being.

language has become so much more crude and insulting, it's kind of sad.

>he said on a board dedicated to dicksucking of a narcissistic, bratty boomer with a very weak, shallow understanding and interests in the world and its people

I don't respect women and I'll tell you why.

>My mother had me in daycare from day 1 even though she received enough money to not work and take care of me.
>My babysitter from 4-10 finger fucked me in her garage and I tried to tell people what was happening and they decided I was lying.
>My step mom was always mean to me growing up, I tried to look for a mother figure but there wasn't one for me.
>My mother abandoned me at 16 due to a 'breakdown.' She was on seroquel and amphetamines the whole time and they caused it.
>When I was 23, I met a girl who used me for home, food and everything else who later cheated on me.
>When I was 24, I had a new girl and she got pregnant. I wanted it but instead I was forced to take her to a clinic where they, with a smile, scraped the life we'd made out of her.
>While still 24, she got pregnant again and I begged her to keep it. She did but she bargained with me for it.
>When I was 28, my daughter died to negligence on her mother's part, she was busy smoking my money up with her nigger crack dealer.
>When I was 30, she was sentenced to 20 years instead of death. She's still there and she still mails me like I owe her something.
>When I was 31, I broke my leg and couldn't work. My mom was there, she tortured me with bargaining with me for money while I literally could not move on crutches or even laying in the floor, I had a hip to toes cast and could not move much at all for 2 years. During this period, she sold most everything I owned including my car, I couldn't check because I was bed bound.
>When I was 32 and could move again, I filed police charges against her and she went on Facebook and turned my family against me, I'm basically alone now.

I hate women and they can all go to hell. They have one job, to nurture children, and they are so caught up in their own bullshit they can't put anything ahead of themselves. Modern women are worse than shit.

>no timestamp