How can bigots argue against this?

How can bigots argue against this?

Other urls found in this thread:

translucidcomic.com/comic/birthday/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Fridge body.

Not so subtle, but nice edit.

The suicide rate for trannies doesnt change after the transitioning

I don't get it. Are we supposed to indulge in mentally ill peoples fantasies?

The last panel is remarkably honest. And it's not an edit.

what's the last panel supposed to imply?

ummm, I'm pretty sure that wasn't the original ending

Made me think. Thanks op

They are romantically involved. The woman wants to be supportive of her transitioning partner, but is conflicted because the man she fell in love with will become a trans woman. Most relationships end at that point.

>there's
>there is two genders
Your meme is shit. And gender is a grammatical concept. The biological term is "sex". When you use their language they win.

Yes, that's exactly the point.
Some people find happiness in unusual ways, and we'd all be better off by allowing them to do so (as long as it doesn't harm others).

It actually is. I thought it was an edit as well.

Source: translucidcomic.com/comic/birthday/

What's there to argue about? the look on her face in the last panel says it all. "I know what I'm doing is wrong and against nature, but I've been brainwashed to think it's okay and normal."

sage
Sup Forums does not condone mental illness

this it got me right in the feels, the folly of those poor souls blind in the (((machine)))

Trannies need to take their medication.

that last panel lmao

translucidcomic.com/comic/birthday/
Not an edit.

Oh my god trap really are better looking then actual women

emotions are for cucks

How could anyone argue against bestiality, necrophilia and cannibalism, either?

The last one says it all. Deep down she knows it's fucked up.

Should have taken him jogging instead.

sooooo.... the point is that being trans sucks?

Why do transgenders try to force everybody to accept them when they cant even accept themselves?

This has to be a redpill comic

Tfw you realize your husband loves pretty dresses and cock more than you do
>tfw you realize you turned a man gay and ruined your marriage

You wish.
It says "I know our mutual attraction might disappear if he transitions, but I want him to be happy".

I will not accept trans-genders until they accept me being a trans-nigger.

I think the point is life and people are complicated. Deciding to transition is a hard choice with good and bad consequences. Ideally it would resolve the gender dysphoria, but it also changes your life, can end relationships, and push people away.

She felt his girl penis bump into her

>wanting to be a nigger

What's with the last panel? Is it actually red pilled?

Did you just begin your sentence with a preposition?

I think it's that transitioning can be destructive to relationships. Becoming a person different to the one that attracted your girlfriend is obviously going to change relationship dynamics. So much so that most people would probably call it off. The last panel is the woman realising her relationship is over, and that she had a part in it ending.

Yes. The point is that love hurts when you're trans.

Just like it does when you're not.
It's a slice of life, not a pamphlet.

>tfw you realize you turned a man gay and ruined your marriage

I know a girl who married a guy, they had two kids, then she caught him fucking a dude and he came out as gay, and only married a girl because it was wrong to be gay.

She then moved to vegas, became a stripper, then got addicted to coke, and became a prostitute with a nigger pimp/bf

TFW you realise that guy is getting a hard-on

This sounds like the premise of a really good TV show

I love stories with happy endings.

Ultra emasculation to the point of feminization is super fucking hot. It's like this whole ultra domination thing. I guess I understand why the Jews push it, and why many royal courts surrounded themselves in Eunuchs and such.

Are these people supposed to be Kylo Ren and rey from star war?
Am I the only one who sees this?

She's currently waiting for the nigger to get out of jail; he got locked up for something minor.

lolol but really those kids are gonna be all kinds of fucked up.

Seems like a show HBO would make.

That's the face of regret.

Plot of the movie The Danish Girl

This is practically trap + chick love story. It's best kind off, it visually similar to lesbian love but actually hetero so less degenerate

I'm going with this

lol I read this in ice t's voice

Holy shit, it’s real. Are the rest of the comics on that site also that red pilled?It’s also a choice 100% of the time. Mental illness is a choice
>With good consequences
False

>22 and has his own place despite his mental disorders
I'm turning 22 in a couple of weeks and I can't even finish my degree on time
probably will never own my own place or when I'm 40

>Most relationships end at that point.
that point where the mentally ill faggot finally kills itself?

hahahaha the commas are placed perfectly

someone wrote all of this just so i couldn't be bothered reading it

what a waste

do women actually put up with this sissy shit?
I cant even get a gf and yet these literal faggot are capable of boning girls even though they don't want bones in the first place

rich faggot lib kid has nothing to worry about because its all paid for so he searches for meaning in being a faggot and getting mommy and daddy to notice him

this is like taken from Orange is the new Black

No ragrets

Ya, they are women with Mommy issues, raised by a single dad.

These are the kind of women that grow up and tolerate abusive-relationships because they saw their only parent, the father, take it from what ever woman he married. Their attractiveness is varied but they are stubborn and will attack themselves to the first available don't regardless of quality.

shit like this is why the left cant maymay
nobody is going to read all this shit
watch
and learn

that doesn't make any fucking sense what so ever

Are you drunk posting?

This.
This is why I hated all those gay “coming out” movies and TV shows. “Oh, it’s nice you came out of the closet, but what about the other person in the relationship you’re in? They now think you’ve lied to them, betrayed them, and now see themselves as unattractive. What about the relationship you just ruined?”

Is that last panel supposed to be her realizing that she basically just blue whaled her boyfriend?

L.O.L. That's literally the definition of a devil, lad: a false accuser.

It argues against itself.

Teaposting would be a kingly meme.

It skyrockets after, and the majority regret it.

I have my own place and I have various mental disorders

>I want him to be happy
>47% of trannies commit sudoku
Progressiveism is a mental disorder.

lol the last panel
Anyway.
Suicide rates.

>if you use their language they win
>they flip shit when you say "only two genders"
Double edged sword.

Whats the last pic trying to convey?

okay Michael Savage. regardless of whatever statistic you'd like to talk about, the frog is correctly reading the intent behind that choice of facial expression

Faggotry is a mental health issue

reminder: transies kill themselves at a rate 37 times higher than the average suicide rate. But it has for sure nothing to do with mental illness or smth *sarcasm overload*

Loss

>that last panel

either that he doesn't really look like a woman and people will know he's trans or she lost her man and got a unconvincing woman

it clearly says "there's only two genders."
There is only two genders.
Are you fucking retarded?

why is she sad in the last panel?

Everyone in the comments section needs to be gassed.

>or she lost her man
If I told my gf I think im a woman and want to become one, I wouldnt need to dress up before she begins worrying

It's pretty brilliant, actually. Notice how the tranny gains color to signify happiness but the wife remains grayscale. Excellent use of symbolism.

The problem is that women are very liberal in the actual sense of the word, they're caring and open minded and follow the path that'll lead to the least social conflict.

I'm going to level with you.

I honestly don't fucking give a fresh fuck about trannies. I don't care.
There are completely mentally stable trans like Blaire White.

What i CARE about is the fucking weaponised politicisation of trans people in order to bludgeon the Western world into submission with far-leftist bullshit - a lot of fucking shit that many trans people themselves notice and cannot stand.
1) Because being USED is not fun
2) Because even a full blown tranny, if conservative is more stable than your averaged soy'd up leftist antifa beta male
3) Even though they hate to admit it, they retain a great deal of their masculinity and disagreeableness.

There. The fucking truth of it.

>There are completely mentally stable trans like Blaire White.

If they were mentally stable, they wouldn’t think they were the opposite sex

women will ALWAYS try to change you somehow, some are just a lot more dedicated about it than others

thats the „this fucking dude is getting his dick cut off for real now isnt he?“-stare

Poor choice of words on my part, i mean emotionally stable.

As in they aren't schizophrenic wrecks who scream like banshees constantly and are filled with unconscious hatred and lacking introspection.

Again, they are all like that. Mr. White is very much an emotional trainwreck

did she pay the toll

Since it's referring to more than one object or whatever, it's plural and the proper word to use instead of is, is are.

There are only two genders.

That's hot af

>Because even a full blown tranny, if conservative is more stable than your averaged soy'd up leftist antifa beta male
what is even left to "conserve" when we are talking about "conservative trannies"

I feel bad for the kids.

The message is in the final panel. The mental defective tranny has now just destroyed both their lives and it was the dumb soy bitches fault for promoting it.