Ore Monogatari!!

Is this the greatest romantic comedy series ever?

Had a great cast & story. And honestly had one of the cutest couples I've seen in a while.
I'd definitely put it in the top 5.

School Rumble's better. This is definitely excellent though, one of the best at what it does. Actually, it's not much of a comedy, it's closer to being just full on SOL (and unfortunately in that genre it has some pretty stiff competition).

Yeah I agree. School Rumble is kinda up there.

Its pretty fucking good. I showed it to my brother who only watches autistic grimdark shonen trash and even he loved it.

I call bullshit on this, I refuse to believe someone who watches shounen would enjoy shoujo.

I shit you not.

its a great shoujo thugth almost no drama and super cute

It's very well written and entertaining. That's what people seek from anime weather it's shoujo or not.

definitely one of the worst for sure

>expect the hot guy to be a jerk
>turns out he's actually one of the biggest bros in anime

He seems kinda suicidal.

What that other guy said, School Rumble is def up there. This show has the most pure romance ever conceived though. Toradora is third.

I remember that feeling when I realized I was a bigot.
>the reason I don't go out with any of them is because they all talk shit about you behind your back

Bro..

i refuse to believe anyone would have a crush on gorilla man

I am guilty of this... sorry

What are you even talking about

Takeo is really really great guy

he's ugly
wow, ugly guy and cute girl, not like you don't see that in every sitcom that exists

Eh? I don't watch sitcoms but I'm pretty sure that's not some kind of standard trope.

Takeo is strong and reliable. He doesn't have gentle features, but you can bet your bottom that there are plenty of women who find that kind of chiseled square face and body strength and reliability attractive.

because you are shallow

>final manga chapters never translated

Their friendship was legit one of the best parts of that whole show. The fact that Sunakawa basically goes, "Fuck this love misunderstanding bullshit, you two are getting together," early on in the show rather than let it play out made me really like his character. The fact he also doesn't date girls because they shit talk his bro behind his back is just the cherry on top.

It was also amusing whenever he showed much more visible emotion, especially the whole kiss segment where he's telling Takeo to back off and starts panicking when he puts the plastic over him is great.

Literally just SUKI DA and yamato making take food,rinse repeat for 24 episodes.One of the worst romance anime I've seen,it peaked in the first 3 episodes.

Thank you.

Pure.

Nigga Takeo is the Chaddest of Chads, if this wasnt japan where "hot guys" have to look like women to appeal to teenage girls, he would be drowning under an ocean of pussy

>Shoujo

You know what's the greatest romantic comedy series ever? The series about my fucking cock going deep into your throat, you fucking faggot.

Really dude?

?

Bump.

>that judo episode
>we'll never get a spin-off sports series with Takeo beating the crap out of scrubs with the power of Yamato-san

Stop crying, best oneesan

Ore Monogatari! is my happy place. I reread the first few chapters and the wild boar date all the time. Some of the best humor and sweetness in manga.

Takeo's new "little" sister is also super cute.

>ugly boy gets cute girl
Ore Monogatari can pass off as a Shounen.

This was one of the unexpectedly great things about the show. I didn't know what to make of Suna at first but he turned out to be just a quiet, good guy who always had his friend's back.