What's the one thing I should teach to my son?

The famous saying goes: "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

If a fish corresponds to a red pill, what would the skill of fishing then be?

Teach him a love of good philosophy early. Philosophy is learning to learn.

Basics of formal deductive and inductive reasoning?

and common fallacies

>impress yourself and not others
>experience new things every day and don't do anything that will limit yourself from doing new things tomorrow

Around blacks, never relax.
He's going to need that.

That's it? Maybe some history (intellectual history in particular)? PE and nutrition? Cognitive and evolutionary psychology? Basics of economics?

>experience new things every day and don't do anything that will limit yourself from doing new things tomorrow
this coming from a canadian worries me.

teach him how to shoot, to go to the gym and have good habits of reading and eating. That's the best thing a father can teach a son.

Teach your son to value the truth above all else.

We have conscription here so the government will take care of the shooting part.

I have a friend in the finnish army, it seems pretty chill and at least better than the rape-central that is bigger militaries. You should buy a gun and teach him how to shoot beforehand though, its always good to have skills like that.

Teach him about Jesus

Assuming that the world is not ready yet, where would you place challenging the status quo?

Teach him how to fight. When he gets older, spar with him and rough him up now and then, so he learns how to deal with pressure.
Too many Western boys have no concept of protecting themselves.

Teach him about his foundation myth, the one his father was too weak to break

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

"To see the way in one thing is to see the way in all things". I'm paraphrasing, but there's a lot of truth there. Have your kid find something he's passionate in, and encourage that activity. It doesn't matter what activity it is, but make sure its something real- wrestling, wood working, piano, whatever. Then push him to become really good at that one skill. Not the best or anything, but just good enough so he stands out. With that skill level comes an understanding of how to succeed at anything. Lots of kids crash and burn as adults because they never were shown how to be good at anything real when they were young. They only had to take tests in school, and being successful in life is about a lot more than just taking tests.

never trust the government or police or niggers or jews

Good answer.
The biggest reason we're in the mess we're in is bc people don't care about the truth.

fight, hunt, garden would be my top 3

Teach your wife's son about the 6 gorillion, oy vey.

holy shit the shills aren't even trying anymore.

>skill of fishing
Teach him to be a natural healer user. Teach him how to gracefully teach others. Teach him why his heart matters just as much as the knowledge. Teach him to walk in truth.

If the lies are so lucrative for so many, how do you argue for the truth?

The same way lies became so rampant. People see more reward in them. So teach him from young age like you train a dog and I don't say this in a belittling manner. Punish lies, reward truth. People lie because until now we punished the action (e.g. I broke the vase) and not the insincerity, so they tried to deny the action. Once he becomes 18 hating lies he won't use them even if they are appealing to all the rest, and he will feel proud for not being just another liar.

>If a fish corresponds to a red pill, what would the skill of fishing then be?
Think for yourself; otherwise, someone will think for you.

This is, quite literally, one of the few truths I have had to learn the hard way in life. You may be incensed to see this listed as the old hippy phrase "Question Authority" or some other saying, but you are framing it in a negative context related to destruction of social norms, instead of a positive one that helps people to identify why traditions exists, why we have morals, why we have laws, and why we voluntarily choose to follow traditions, morals and laws. Question Authority can also been seen as a safeguard against corruption, so don't dismiss it out of hand.

Don't just think different and become someone's old advertising campaign slogan. Think for yourself. Think about the issues before you, as hard as you can. Choose to accept your decision; if you can't, then obviously you have some conflict you haven't resolved in your world-view, or the decision, or both. Even if you come to a shallow 10-minute conclusion that is partially incorrect, the fact that you made a decision, and can test that decision, allows you to really get at the one thing that matters in life: the Truth. This consideration of observation, testing, refinement based on results, and continuous iteration has a name: the scientific process. This is what True Science is, not the fake religion that it has grown up to be. Learn to know the difference between the two - it could save your life someday.

The Truth is arbitrary. It has no emotion, no feelings. It does not laugh for joy or weep tears of pain. It shatters our illusions, it alters our perceptions. But the Truth is, itself, immutable, provable, and resilient, even in the face of paradoxes. Accept that the truth "just is", like the zen concept of existence. And don't fear testing the truth; it re-affirms that it is really the Truth, and not just Wishful Thinking.

That he has 3 brothers and 3 sisters.

START NOW.

Teach him how to fight, but not how to bully. Also, wood working is a good bonding time with children. How to sharpen a knife. How to make a knife out of steel. How to fish or hunt or shoot.

I wish my father did those things with me, but he left us to get cigarettes, and never returned. Jokes on him, though. I'm a millionaire/homeowner.