How did christianity collapse so swiftly and fully? Its hilarious seeing all the empty churches

How did christianity collapse so swiftly and fully? Its hilarious seeing all the empty churches

sand nigger religion, I refuse to even discuss the camel jockey shit.

why is it serious? chrisitianity has been a mind virus locking people into childlike mentalities from the dark ages

Its pretty amazing actually. ITs astounding how fast people abandoned the church/ Which makes sense because christianity doesnt offer anything except guilt trips

Edgy parents that think like this guy

Religion is a joke. Only atheists go to heaven.

You actually believe the complete amorality of post-modernist nihilistic society is better?

They cucked
They had a 2000 year old religion and decided the throw it all out the window to please liberals
Fuck them they deserve to die

Nothng matters anymore, we are all gonnna slowly descend into nihilism and die.

I think the transition from a strong church to feel good buddy jesus ultimately will cause the downfall of protestantism
People don't want feel good jesus they want a strong cultural force to give them a sense of direction and meaning.

Morality is made up bullshit. There is no objective right and wrong there are just situations and actors. The idea there is an aftertlife or that humans are more than animals is laughable. Spirituality is a total delusion

It can be easily reverted

The problem is not really the collapse of christcuckery, we should not promote religion at all. The problem is targeted vilification of christcukery alone, while praising islam and pretending judaism doesn't exist.

Do you believe in astrology or did you throw an even older belief out of the window yourself?

>hey you shouldn't do bad stuff
>"WOW I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SUCK 90 DICKS AND DO COCAINE IF I WANT STOP GUILT TRIPPING ME"

Christianity died because of post-modernism and the replacement of true rigor in schools with "criticize anything conservative". Basically the only mind virus is communism, and you four are all infected. Enjoy your deaths, alone.

fuck, wrong pic

>option pricing is the new religion

"morality" is simply the golden rule, which is self serving.

Actually I disagree. THe idea some book can tell you what to do is what turned people off. WHy go somewhere and have someone tell you how to live your life or make you feel bad for doing things? Thats unamerican

>empty churches only increasing.
>more than 1,500,000 homeless Christians in the US

Kek

Why is it your business if people want to suck dick and do coke? As long as no one is hurt there is 0 reason to prohibit it

Promoting mass immigration, feminism, LGBTism, etc?? Fuck Christianity except Russian Orthodoxy.

I want to see churches burning with priests inside when the Nationalist Revolution comes.

Universally preferable behaviour, aka the categorical imperative, is not bullshit. Ultimately if we all act in a positive manner and avoid certain behaviours the results effect everyone positively and will even turn around to benefit yourself eventually, this is enlightened self interest.

You, my friend, are a degenerate and exactly why western society is degrading.

Because it's become fucking dickless, it doesn't represent any kind of strength of will or character and praises and makes excuses for people who do bad things, then demands those who point it out feel guilt (but "good" guilt if they agree with the church).

They take take their social showboating and fuck off to the trash heap of history.

Because the shit that will come to replace it will likely be worse?

>Edgy parents that think like this guy
>Edgy parents
>parents
Kek.

>complete and total mindless nihilism & hedonism
Good ol' fashioned American values folks! Hyuk hyuk hyuk! I can't wait until this shitty country crashes and burns.

>How did christianity collapse so swiftly and fully?
The Jews and their degenerate, anti-Christian culture they're promoting via the media.

Also the Jews taking God out of the schools.

>Its hilarious seeing all the empty churches
I guess you think it's hilarious seeing all the sex and violence everywhere you go too?

>As long as no one is hurt there is 0 reason to prohibit it
Back to plebbit, imbecile.

>durr homos and drugs don't hurt me directly so they are a-ok!
>everyone is a feminized lazy ass
>invaders come
>fuck up the country and kill everyone
>including non-degenerates

>christianity
Does nothing except promote a slave morality

I want to be religious and join a strong non sandnigger but can’t find anyone.

I wish Himmler finished making that aryan warrior religion before he died

Exactly, true atheists don't exist.

Actually there is no objective measure. Whats is positive is up to an individual assessment and is subjective. There are no universal truths or code for good behavior. Maximum freedom is the highest virtue

I am not Christian (anymore) but I think it is very important for European culture.

they'd have bigger membership if it wasn't "I'm a pacifist pussy : the religion"

christian server /bkXHBgq

I once watched a documentary about the infamous Westboro Baptist Church and i agreed with many things they were saying...the Teddy Bear Jesus is obnoxious. Old school Christianism was about hatred and intolerance and this is why it had a positive contribution to our society.

> nihilism
Is not bad. ITs true: There is no inherent overrifding meaning to life.
> hedonism
a subjective term that has no meaning aside from that an individual ascribes to it

No it's not, it's not even a virtue. Kys.

>Maximum freedom is the highest virtue
Liberals claim vice is virtue and vice versa.

>163111316
> Muh JEsus in schools
Sorry but that violates my right to freedom of religion. I dont want my kids exposed to christianity at all and the courts have ruled the Jesus shit has no place in education. BU\uddhism is ok

And the world is going to hell, say your prayers folks

>I SUCKED 90 DICKS AND DO COCAINE ALL MY LIVE LET ME JUST SAY SORRY TO MY IMAGINARY FRIEND TO GET A LIFETIME OF HEAVEN. BRAISE JEBUS

>libtards see nothing wrong with this

>christianity is the only religion

This.

The churches on the right of pic related are ones that cucked on female clergy, abortion, divorce, fags, etc. Total collapse.

The churches on the left, while flawed, didn't go full poz and dildos and saw significant growth.

Cucking never works. The people pushing you to cuck hate your religion no matter what and won't start showing up to church if you give in to their demands.

> I cant get laid: The post
Sorry you cant get your dick wet but the rest of us have no trouble. We didnt turn to a cult and condemn people instead we hiot the gym, learned how to talk to women and got some pussy.
Its just lazy

it became really obvious that it was fake, and after it did people stopped being interested in murdering each other for heresy

why do you care about a second wave abrahamic cult?

Christianity itself isn’t the worst thing ever but it is definitely one of the main reasons Americans are so fucking stupid

>date] [Auto] 2 new posts
Actually we are now seeing a decline in evangelical churches as well. CHristianity has had a good run but the scam is over

it died because it's bullshit.

>Actually there is no objective measure. Whats is positive is up to an individual assessment and is subjective. There are no universal truths or code for good behavior. Maximum freedom is the highest virtue
You don't see the contradiction? You simultaneously try to deconstruct everything as subjective than just declare "freedom" as the only non-subjuctive clear good.

Of course the Dutch would believe this. Calvinism was a mistake.

Church was a place where a community would meet every week to talk about issues. That is why it had to be destroyed. The Jews hate any place where they can not ban criticism of their plans.

>BU\uddhism is ok
Well at least now I know you're just trolling.

>that's unamerican
The Great Awakenings would like a word with you.

>Sorry but that violates my right to freedom of religion.
No it doesn't. You're not forced to do anything.

>I dont want my kids exposed to christianity
Yet you have no problem with your children being exposed to Judaism and Cultural Marxism. Hypocrite.

> at all and the courts have ruled the Jesus shit has no place in education.
All those courts are anti-White and filled with Jews and other assorted muds.

>BU\uddhism is ok
Thus proving you're anti-White

It's the JEWS, STUPID

Le edgey nihilism Xddd.

Just because there is no 'scientific' universal morality (more apt; ethics), doesn't mean it's 'just' bullshit. To use your line of reasoning; it'd be alright to cheat and/or cuckold because sexuality isn't objective.

Yes, all your objectivity makes you a cuckold.

widespread literacy, the internet, etc

only the unintelligent and mentally ill are really religious anymore

Because it's at it's core an impotent religion filled with impotent figures preaching impotence. Positive Christian values are actually White European values, and would exist in any society filled with them regardless of what religion they practice. Clearly Christian values alone are worthless because South America and huge swaths of Africa where Christianity is practiced are still complete shitholes. Stripped of Europeanism Christian is a plainly Jewish husk of a belief system who's only real tenet seems to be passivity in the face of everything which is a belief that literally no one has a use for in the modern age.

It got replaced with a secular version of itself, which outcompeted the official by getting around laws against teaching religion in schools. Read Moldbug's "How Dawkins got pwned" for a better explanation.

All these fedoras itt

>hurr durr, uR JUsT a FRusTraTed ViRGiN
I agree that Christianity is BS, but the fact of the matter society needs it, because is gives people meaning and a moral framework to live by.

Check out the white-on-black text here-, it explains that your individualist philosophy is cancer, and that it will destroy our civilization.

People are educated and don't see any reason to believe in literally jewish folklore.

>is
*it

> I think christianity has some problems
> WOW SO YOU WANT TO FUCKING BE A GAY NIGGER AND SACRIFICE CHILDREN HUH!?! HUH!?! HUH!?

>Read Moldbug
Moldbug is a self-hating Jew that can't come to terms with the idea that Jews are a caustic element in Western society so he invented a boogeyman out of Calvinists of all people to blame everything Jews have done to corrode Western culture on. It's too bad too, he easily be the greatest self-hating Jew since Bobby Fischer if he could just deal.

Maybe Catholic Christianity collapses because it looks weak. Look at the maximum cucked pope. A fucking communist ((muh refugees)), from Argentina.

People don't respect weakness and don't want to associate with it.

Needs a Deus Vult pope.

Churches these days are like nightclubs.

They embraced communism.

We dont need bullshit and fairy tales. The concept of spirituality needs to be erased

Nah, the crypto-calvinist theory fits the 1860 - 1920 timeframe so well it's not even funny. Keep in mind this is before the ivy league became Jewish, and the reason Jews are empowered at all is partly caused by Universalism.

Women's ordination, also not having a monarchy.

Good job not addressing anything I wrote, faggot.

This. I stopped going because there was no one point. I went to church every Sunday for years. At some point, I realized it was pointless. There’s no community. The people don’t care about each other. I was just going out of some weird sense of duty.

The following things are not compatible:
>God loves you so much, you should love him back
>If you don't love him enough though he will burn you in everlasting fire
>Also you should go to college and be super educated

As it turns out you can only pick 2.
Christianity wants you to pick all 3 at best and the first 2 at minimum. Of course people tell them to fuck off.

This is actually a good point.

Churches don’t help anyone. They love a mission trip to Africa, but they won’t do shit for their communities beyond small scale stuff like food banks (hint: all the food is taken by lazy niggers that don’t even attend the church).

Nice ID.
OP is an illiterate faggot kike though, don't talk to him.
See

This too.

As a man, I see modern Evangelical Christianity as completey imasculating. There are almost no men in church.

>concept of spirituality
spirituality isn't some feature; the spirit forms the core of humanity. It's an assortment of heuristics developed through the bloodbath of natural selection.

What is 'cleanliness'? The absence of germs? Toxic elements? Proper social grooming? Proper social conduct?

You can pretend to be some 'rational' computerperson; but we all KNOW half your impulses aren't rational in the least. Your motivation, the drive to get out of bed; meaning itself is spiritual. There is no higher order of humanity than spirituality.

Ahhhh, the wise words of a pedophile.

What are you, 12?

Why does Political Correctness act and look like a papist Inquisition, then?

Idiot.

I have never in my entire life has a single spiritual moment. The concept is alien and cannot be proven.

What are you, 17?

>Which makes sense because christianity doesnt offer anything except guilt trips
Yup.
Congratulations. You don't feel guilt anymore. No drive to be something more than base and perverted. No twinge of conscience when you tell a lie or play shitty social games with people. It's not like they'll feel bad about playing those same games with you.

That's what you maniacs wanted, right? A society where social metagaming is the norm instead of honest interaction? Where sex doesn't imply emotional attachment, and where children aren't entitled to the commitment of their parents? Good GOD. I can't believe how unpleasant some people are in this rust trap. The only time I see someone well-adjusted and sincere is when they're ancient or they've flown in from another country.

Organized Christianity's biggest failing was being unable to articulate "WHY" those rules were a thing. "OBEDIENCE TO GOD!" and "BECAUSE GOD SAYS SO!" is a fucking insult to the lord of all, like he's just sitting up there fucking around with a game of Sims. Some churches also just kinda treat women like shit. Imagine being a relatively clever woman and being told that you're expected to pick some bumfuck who believes in ritual demon summoning through tabletop games and be subservient to him. However, these issues were a lot easier to fix than the damage caused by postmodernist crap.

Information age makes their scandals spread more. For example the priests raping kids, the JWs covering up rapes inside their communities, the chuunibyou televangelists laundering money and pretending to have psychical powers when it's actually an earpiece, the sand people exploding... All semitic religions and everything related to the Millerism turned out to be increidibly corrupt, if not a full blown cult. Maybe a lot of people into religion are deluded enough to conveniently ignore those facts, but there's another lot that can think somewhat and realize it's bullshit. This is exactly why cults like the mormons and JWs tell you to not go on the Internet for anything else than their homepage; because mass communication is spreading truths that debunk them.

>Nah, the crypto-calvinist theory fits the 1860 - 1920 timeframe so well it's not even funny. Keep in mind this is before the ivy league became Jewish
The Ivy League had nowhere near the influence Moldbug hinges his theory on. He worked backward from seeing the influence of Harvard and company at their peak in the 1960 and 70s and worked backward until he got to a group he could blame for the state of the institution when it was practically writing policy some hundred years later.

>and the reason Jews are empowered at all is partly caused by Universalism
They're empowered because if they are allowed control of the media (and there was no prohibition against them doing so in the United States) they will use it to pollute society with Jewish cultural proclivities.

hilarious seeing those European countries and you get MUTTED for leaving the faith

That's only for the Jews, because daddy Jesus saved us. Just recognize him as the saviour, and he'll save your ass.
If you're a Jew, you'll go to Sheol anyway, so why bother.

"It cannot be proven" :')
You're not recognizing the small spiritual experiences in your life. Enjoying a quiet sunday with a cup of tea, enjoy watching birds, help an elderly person. Plenty of spirituality in day-to-day activities.

Wrong post. I agree with you.

(((This))) Its easy to find out the real truth of semetic organized religion when you have unlimited information from the internet. Its seen as a pathetic practice of submission and limitation now.

People should fuck who ever they want and feel no guilt as long as it is consensual and between adults. Do you have any evidence your way is better? Because it sounds restrictive

Never been to church in my life except to some historic ones in Europe for sightseeing.

I guess I am an atheist but I cannot stand 99% of other atheists and ironically get along better with Christians.

What I did not like about religion was how people used to attempt to shove their religion down others’ throats but lately atheists are more guilty of it than anyone.

To me atheism used to mean wanting to be left alone and just minding my own business. I still enjoy the fun holidays like Christmas and Easter because Insee them as celebrating family traditions.
But Jews and virtue signaling liberals pretty much hijacked atheism and turned into one of the worst religions yet.

>Just recognize him as the savior, and he'll save your ass.
With all the bullshit spread around now there is no way to know for sure that that is even true.

I'm not saying don't bother but it still doesn't make anyone feel any better.

Man, life after death? Really?

it collapsed because we fedora atheists shitposted jesus out of existence

All that the church provided such as community, guidance and validation is now provided by the internet and social media.

Why is atheism only popular with white suburban teens?