Is this what the end of the West looks like?

South African libshits trample on my father's flag, and rap on it.

twitter.com/JohanPienaar/status/970973647841189888

Guy who tweeted this is from Huffington Post South Africa

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/we-need-to-have-a-discussion-about-the-old-flag-20180307

Other urls found in this thread:

aboutthatflag.org.za/2018/03/laying-down-the-flag/
twitter.com/JohanPienaar/status/970973647841189888
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/970973647841189888
instagram.com/hendriknieuwoudt/
youtube.com/watch?v=GQ_X03byVW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is fucking disgusting OP.

Anyone in the area willing to steal it tomorrow morning before it gets taken down?

Mustafa Kemal spent his first night in Izmir at Karshikaya, across the bay from the centre of the city. According to a story which has become part of the Ataturk legend, a Greek flag had been laid down in front of the entrance to the house, but Mustafa Kemal refused to step on it.
“The flags are sacred; no one has the right to be disrespectful to them, even if it is your enemy’s”.

>We need to have a discussion
Your side just ended that discussion by trampling it like a bunch of nogs.
You will be the first

karma holocaust 2019 is going to be a hell of a timeline

No flag deserves this disrespect.

Found the Libshits website aboutthatflag.org.za/2018/03/laying-down-the-flag/

They want to get the flag banned like it's a swastika.

why does it say US drama students?

US = University of Stellenbosch

Capture the flag season whatever.

what the fuck were they even saying? I couldnt understand a word...

Do they not know what happened in zimbabwe/rhodesia? Do they have no one in their family/friends circle who has been victim of negro violence? How in the hell can they be this sheltered?

dumb frogposter

>twitter.com/JohanPienaar/status/970973647841189888
Useful idiots have always looked like this, Boer. More than race, it's the same old Marxist handbook as before

Biggest fucking dweebs I've ever seen. Tsek go to UCT and study with the blacks. Then come talk shit about the past.

I don't understand how people can be this fucking retarded

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/970973647841189888
I will be visiting the guy dancing in this video tomorrow in Stellenbosch. His name is Hendrik Nieuwoudt. I will get that flag from Johan Pienaar. He lives in Stellenbosch. I will make kiss it.
instagram.com/hendriknieuwoudt/

Make them kiss it.

I second this question. Are they unaware of the laws being made against their race? Pretty soon their land will be forcefully taken from them and redistributed to Africans, and in the face of this, they campaign against their own flesh and blood! IT IS ABSOLUTE MADNESS!

I will get it. My blood is boiling.

record the whole thing and post it here. kek

What the hell cult are they in?

Lel.

They are dumb drama students. They are hippies who grew up on the internet and social media.

The niggers will slit their throats too. Give it time.

maybe they think they'll be spared the coming slaughter if they signal harder.

How can you live in south africa and still be a leftist libtard? is it just a defence tactic?

WITNESSED!

>people of different races are coming together to throw down the racist systems and attitudes of the past and forge a new, fairer future for everyone!!!! IS THIS WHAT THE END OF CIVILIZATION LOOKS LIKE????

with every post like this it becomes more and more obvious that "western civilization" = "special treatment and the right to treat other humans like garbage" for you "people"

STREAM IT

KEK

>Walk around flag
>Grab it
>Leave paper with the words "Expropriated without compensation" on it
>Run

Who here is an absolute mad man?

It's hard to shed a tear when you know how many white shit libs are like this, let them be the first to burn in the new SA.

Hendrik Nieuwoudt will pay for this

please come to america my friends

BASED BRO
A
S
E
D

B
R
O

>racist systems
Why hello there rabbi.

Save this thread

LOL. It will be a boatload of laughs as those white girls are raped by dozens of ugly niggers and then murdered. The 2 niggers their will join in on the fun before they too get raped. And the white cuck will get the worst of it as he will get kept around as a permanent rape toy to disgusting niggers. Come to America my friend (assuming you are a white straight Christian). We will give you guns and if niggers ever try and take anything from you, you can mow them down in fields of lead.

The black members of the Brazilian activist movement MBL(Movimento Brasil Livre) which translates to Free Brazil Movement, a right wing liberalist anti corruption movement, talks about the land grab in South Africa:

Starts at 41:30
youtube.com/watch?v=GQ_X03byVW8

S O Y Y E

> women rights ruin everything

He knows what that nigger sitting behind him to the left is thinking and he is scared. Very scared

Think about what you would do if you were the black south african government. Ignore them and go after the farmers. Then decades from now, when they have nowhere to run turn their white liberal cities into ghettos. I'm surprised it hasn't happened already. All they have to do is bus in 500k nogs to every major white SA city like they did with joburg.

Thank you for letting us know. We want to hear what the world has to say about this issue.

We will fly it high over Table Mountain once captured brother.

SPAM SOY BOY ON INSTA

Please make us proud, SA brothers.

I don't understand. Who are their parents?
Do the parents have any decency? I mean why did their mothers even bother to fuck White men if they're this degenerate?

I requested them to talk about it myself via email

Do these fags think that by appeasing there nigger overlords they will be spared?

Take solace in the fact these fags will be slaughtered when all blavks finally uprise. I can't fucking wait. Get there names if you can.

Any SA Anons know if the woordfees is still going on tomorrow? I want that flag.

According to this: aboutthatflag.org.za/2018/03/laying-down-the-flag/

It will be there tomorrow.

Sasol Art Museum – University of Stellenbosch Museum – US Woordfees
Monday 5 March – Thursday 8 March 2017 7:30 – 8:30

Bloekomhoek – US Woordfees
Monday 5 March – Thursday 8 March 2017 9:30 – 10:30

Those idiots will still be siding against you as they get slaughtered in the street by the side they support.

There parents did the same thing in university. They were the "Voelvry" generation (meaning as free as a bird, non conformist to Afrikaner Calvinism). Their parents were the Yes voters who got us in this situation.

>Those digits
>That shit b8
Truly you are the embodiment of the next level.

You still live in south Africa? Can't you send a message to President Trump for refuge in Montana or something? We could use more farmers since we're deporting all the mexicans.

Fuck I was hoping to get it in the afternoon, but I'll make a plan.

I'm guessing it's similar to sweden where they grow up in rich suburbs and the few non-whites they interact with are the cream of the crop. The sad thing is when it truly hits the fan and they realize they've ruined the country they'll just leave--I can see us or canada giving them fag asylum or something. It's those rural boer farmers who will suffer because they're the true south africans who will be there until they die rather than run away as soon as things get tough.

I see some Brazil posters in many SA threads. If it's you and you are supporting us with that effort you have my thanks!

If you do this Then you will be an absolute legend among all of Sup Forums.

your christianity did you in, imagine if you had the greco roman moral code and not the christcuck one - there would be zero issues with africans in your nation today because they would imprisoned, destroyed or expelled

too bad they revolted not by returning to SPQR roots but rather by engaging in USA hippie tier behavior

oh well :/

>Canada
Haha no, white south africans get denied here for using "white supremacist hate speech" in their applications

South Africa has a white woman problem too I see.

thats a baboon right

>black

Whats the difference?

Any chance these girls still get raped and murdered?

It's ok, with the way SA is going, they will be able to drown in their own filth when the ubungos come.

I wasn't the same Christianity. The Calvinist Boers wanted absolutely nothing to do with blacks or any other group. The type of Christianity that fucked us was a watered down one which was less responsibility. It was based on virtue signalling coupled with consumerism.

i hope they all get raped and murdered by a pack of niggers. they're asking for it

You can teach a baboon basic stuff, right?

White women yes!
Tell me Sup Forums why are you trying to blue pill yourself when it comes to them? Why cant you see them as the enemy of white men also?

Save this thread my man. Maybe I'll knock Johan out on camera for you guys, but I am already going to commit theft lol.

Christianity has a backdoor in that leads to turning the brain into mush overtime, like the fuckin intel meltdown chips lol

greco roman mythos would have secured your future, christianity abandoned it in favor of equality and other nonsense

i should add that this same type of phenomenon is happening in the usa, white christian boomers who were raised racist are now open to mexicans and other trash coming in cuz of muh jeebus

So their are actually white liberals in SA who want to be slaughtered?

I always thought eventually white people would wake up. But this to me seems the evidence that some of them never do.

I don't understand how any white in South Africa can have this attitude but the more I talk to those who live there I hear about it constantly.

This is where its located

Don't worry. Ideology will secure our future.

Ah great in front of a restaurant lol. I know exactly where to get it.

Shit guys the last showing of this flag is between 9:30 and 10:30 tmr morning.

Kek be with you.

Godspeed.

I'll come meet you for a beer if you get the flag.

Record it for not for the glory...but for the victory.

>IS THIS WHAT THE END OF CIVILIZATION LOOKS LIKE????
Yes. Other races have proven themselves incapable of maintaining or building civilisation. Apart from north east Asians.

HWNDU SOUTH AFRICA

What are they saying? I only understand northern mutt dialects

These people are real? In SA of all places! Man, this is a new kind of stupid.

Are you in Stellies?

They think by virtue signaling to the animals they won't be eaten by those animals when the animals get hungry, which by the looks of things won't be too, too long from now.

No one is safe from liberalism.

you're gonna go to jail lmao

Hopefully niggers will take all white owned land soon, I'll enjoy seeing the agony of a disgraceful people. Abandoned God when he was not needed, fucked a new race into existence, gave up their weapons, and now the shilling on Sup Forums for people to save you. It's a wonder that despite all the hardships White South-Africans face that they still have such a desire to screw each-other over.

Nope, but close enough to come by on a weekend.

I just hope he doesn't stand there every single moment recording. Pussies like him will most defiantly start lawsuits.

>women
>Beta males

Jesus Christ nobody cares about fucking south africa.

jej

I'm pretty sure this is an Rhodesian propaganda film and not from Addio Africa, I couldn't find this footage in the film last time I looked. It keeps showing up and I really want to know where it's from.