Okay guys, so I have been getting into some fairly heated arguments about this with my friends...

Okay guys, so I have been getting into some fairly heated arguments about this with my friends, some of them even stopped talking to me, so I would like to see this put to rest once and for all.
Are cats spreading transsexual propaganda to American children in our own God-fearing homes, and how are they doing this?

Mind control

>Are cats
no.
>how are they doing this
sounds like you're already convinced they are so why didn't you just post that

Cats inspire me to crossdress as a catgirl maid. That's how they do it. That's how they get you.

You forgot to take your pills, guy

they are spreading parasites that enhance the risk taking chances
Abuse at a young age, also circumcision just days after birth will do the most gay transformation.

>with my friends

Kys OP.

See?
This poor Stalinist is a victim!
We need to figure out their modus operandi.

I believe this is what you're looking for.

I'll tell you guys how I think these cats are corrupting our youth.
As we all know, there aren't too many visual differences between their males and females, I think the cats believe this makes them superior.
So they decide to ease us gently into their androgynous tranny ideology, by meowing, rubbing their gay faces on us to spread parasites and by looking so damn cute.
So the seed is planted, particularly in Japan, where they make 'Anime'.
In these animes, they have catgirls, traps, and even catgirl traps like pic related.
they make these characters super cute.
And finally, they portray these characters as happy independent and even strong individuals, so everyone wants to be like them.
And then these lost souls are in the final phase of these cats' plans:
To dominate the world with converged-gender pseudolesbianism.
With the cats as the supreme rulers

We need to start warning everyone.
DON'T LET ANY CATS INTO YOUR HOME!

OP, are you an FBI nigger?

DIDF pls go

>Implying FBI niggers aren't being controlled by those tranny cats.
And it's CIA niggers.

That is way too much work. Brilliant, but holy crap.

This is what should be taught in school.

I'm pretty sure catposters are FBI.

For the record.
Feminist/SJW households always have cats.
Feminists and SJWs also watch anime and Steven Universe, a Feminist cartoon.
I don't think these are mere coincidences.

Cats don't hold the same hostility towards an anti-child world as Dogs do. Cats domesticated themselves by approaching close to human settlements as they wanted easy mice to catch. They have a parasite called toxoplasmosis gondii that helps them do this too. It has infected 1/3 of our population. This parasite makes us have a more favorable view of cats. It is used in the wild for mice to venture near cats so they can be easily eaten. So no, I'd say we should rather see cats as an ally here to fight dogs as filthy millennials replace children with dogs. The white man and the cat should work together to secure an existence for our people and a future for white children and kittens.

Cats are 100% your allies here even though they domesticated themselves, they are the only pets that actually think for themselves.

Pic related, rusty spotted cat. The fiercest feline predator (60% attack success rate) also the smallest cat species.

See Please reconsider.
Don't know why can't eliminate dogs while we're at it though.

My cat told me that I am the reincarnation of Alexander the great and that I will rule by divine right. Watch out glow in the darks.

fuck you're right. maybe its just me because most of the households I see with cats have children.

Cats are also ecologically damaging aussie lands precious marsupials like polecats, brushtail possums and bilbys. Feral feline populations need to be exterminated.

>Epiphany
DOGS EAT DA POOPOO!
Also, dogs are poo in the loo too.
Kill dogs first.

So you believe me now?
How can we get this message out there?
People need to know the truth.

>pic
why aren't we domesticating those and having them as pets instead
they are a cute