Opinions on the new british army recruiting commercial?

opinions on the new british army recruiting commercial?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_9CiNkkn4
youtube.com/watch?v=HtbKSXoueks
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Ae-eGOgxI
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=zzVqJPkiul0
youtu.be/-n0SCScSFYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to die a slow and agonising death for the sins my people have committed against fellow Europeans.

Terrible. Waste of money. This would have been better (imagine at the end 'The Army' pops up). Not even joking.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_9CiNkkn4

In 100 years the military will be non-white and busying itself with killing off the last of the white populations left in europe.

The main difference between bongland

youtube.com/watch?v=HtbKSXoueks

and America

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

Jews should fight their own wars in the middle east

If the US and Israel didn't fund ISIS and Al Qaeda fighters with taxpayer money, maybe some of these soldiers would still be alive.

How's selling that steel going?

>4:00

youtube.com/watch?v=q-Ae-eGOgxI

Actually the pic sums it up perfectly. The muslim in the group wants to pray so everyone else has to go on guard duty.
Moral of the story, never invite muslims anywhere.
This clip is a red pill.

Haha you are a literal nigger

Link video you Mutt

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

Both are faggotry.
youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw

t.

you put so much effort into making a little meme comeback but you couldn't even think of your own funny little picture so you had to piggyback on a years-old meme
hahahah

We're not any better shut your dumb ass up.

Why don't they shoot him when he revealed himself to be a taliban? Those are the ones they hunt after all. Video makes no sense.

How's that AIDS slowly killing your body Tyrone?

>hides flag
pussy

Hows mohammads cock taste, sven?

When did these go so wrong, Brits? Just a decade or two ago you were protesting the government from banning fox hunting, where did things go so wrong?

Don't know. Unlike you I am not gay. What does it feel like to be a nigger? Is it true that Amerimutt women stand in line to fuck a dirty nigger like yourself? I mean your people are really trash so it makes sense

MAGA MONKEYMAN MAGA BASED NIGGERS

Fuck off Mutt!

Is it any surprise that they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find people stupid enough to fight Zionist wars when the country has already been demoralised to the point where people probably wouldn't even agree to be conscripted for a defensive war?

I'm in 2 minds about it. The racism on Sup Forums is a complete meme; most Muslims in our country aren't "too" bad, they're quite insular until you get to know them, but they're just normal people trying to make a living.

But religion should not be an army's agenda, and especially not in a recruitment ad.

t. Brummie

Why do scumdinavians like muslim cock so much?

Meanwhile the US of AIDS went to hell 200 years ago

He's just giving unto God what is deserving of God.

I wonder if he gives to Queen Elizabeth what is deserving of her.

>yeah, everyone stop what your doing for the fourth time today
>no, no, it's fine the enemy is doing the same thing right now

Cucked just like their country

Here's the video for those wondering

Why did your grandmother let herself be impregnated by a nigger? And why did your mother fuck a gypsy? These are the questions I want answers to

What the fuck happened to "be the best", not inclusive enough?

If there's one thing we've learned in Iraq and Afghanistan, it's that Muslims are not willing to fight other Muslims.

We went as far as to have ANA that patrol Helmand be from Mazar-e-Sharif so that there were no tribal alliances, it didn't matter.

If we're going to fight Muslims, which we are and will continue to do, we're all going to regret this course of action.

Here is the Amermutt Mutt-corpse recruitment video
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=zzVqJPkiul0

Don't shart yourselves

Why did you let your sister get raped by mohammad? You probably get off on it like the swedish cuck faggot you are.

It worked for Rome

>sweden
>mutt

LOL

Explain yourself faggot
youtu.be/-n0SCScSFYI

Oh yeah, was talking to a muslim friend of mine recently. Hadn't seen him in a while, anyway he tells me he dropped out of his engineering degree at uni and was looking for work. I said have you thought of the military? He said that he wouldn't want to join the enemy. He didn't blink, hesitate or show any signs that anyone might find that a questionable answer. I didn't challenge it because it confirmed what I had already heard elsewhere. Very interesting though.

Someone should actually make a Kirby clone and call it Mutt.

>HOLD ON LADS, JUST GOTTA DO MY PRAYERS
>*TAKES OFF BOOTS*
>*TAKES OFF OTHER GEAR*
>*BULLETS WIZZING OVER HEAD*
>"HASSAN HURRY UP YOU DOPEY CUNT YOUR GONNA GET US KILLED"
>YES YES OK ONE SECOND
>*GETS OUT PRAYER MAT*
>*UNROLLS PRAYER MAT*
>*GEEZER NEXT TO HASSAN GETS SHOT IN THE THROAT*
>OK OK IM READY, JUST GIVE ME A SECOND
>*BEGINS PRAYERS*
>*SQUAD GETS REKT BY MORTAR STRIKE BECAUSE EVERYONE HAD TO STOP SO HASSAN COULD GET ON HIS KNEES AND KISS THE BLOODY FLOOR*

its all so tiresome

ye ok muhammad. Anyone who steps foot into brum knows how fucked it is.

Why you let the Kikes steal your dick Mutt?

200% Aryan. We don't even have a term for Mutt in our dictionary. Meanwhile you are all race mixed faggots LMAO

it is not brittish

>Kenny Loggins

Is this Andy Sixx's dad?

dunno im white as fuck and i wouldn't blink to say no.

Why would muslims fight for jews?

They are conquering the UK and will one day install an Ayatollah style Mullah not signing up with their colonial marines bullshit to fight for the masonic crown

Only the people who never go there.

Someone should cut in a bunch of WWII footage while this guy is praying.

people still care about the country in the north. its just the south has all the power and cucked us all leaving anyone who genuinely still cares about the country to rot

If it was not for the immigrants the whole of Birmingham could be as nice as Bournville Trust, it could be a garden city. It does not matter that the immigrants are "good people" there are simply too many people as an absolute.

what's so specials? British army has been recruiting abdools since last 2 centuries.

please no

Gavin Williamson pretty much shut this down.

When Rome fell it wasn't just because they opened the gates to the Barbarians.

It happened because they started letting the Barbarians in their institutions and the military and they collapsed them from within.

Who gives a damn? We have our own country to worry about, Brit-licker

>recruiting the very people your fighting against
>this is totally not how Rome fell

Man, why are Amerimutts so fucking ugly always?

I'm sold. Let's take the frogs down a peg, for Queen and Commonwealth.

no idea

Define ugly please

I've met enough drill instructors to know that abduls five breaks a day would be called out and punished severely.

>comments are disabled for this video.
Really made me think.

Is that Washington and a deliberate choice of picture? You know if they had just commissioned him in the Regular Army as he wanted...if the British Army had been more inclusive back then...there might be no United States now. Maybe there is something to be said for encouraging muslims to join after-all.

Wtf im british now

kek

Only here to make life more difficult for the shitheads that run google, DESU

Thankfully it was VERY negatively received by the general public

Why the unwarranted pessimism? In time you will find a way to deprive us of our property, life and dignity. Chin up you shithead.

if the mooslim wanna fight and die in our pointless wars fucking let em

If only members of ISIS did this in Syira/Iraq. Probably would have ended their reigns a lot sooner

yeah, popularize that shitty forced fucking meme you goddamn idiot
kys

what?

It's peacetime recruiting, boys. This happens whenever they've drawn down combat forces and just need computer technicians and mechanics to keep everything running until the next one. As soon as they need men on the front it'll go back to Hearts of Oak.

That's fucking retarded.

england still has an army? i thought they only had a navy to make argentina fuck off

What is in any way peculiar to the actions of this supposedly pious moslem soldier of the British army depicted in this ruinous advertisement? Drinks water, cleans his body and meditates on why the fuck is he in the highlands anyhow while a bunch of impious brits gawk on?