>creating more debt
>gun grabber
>puts tariffs on US allies
WOW based maga awoo
Reddit general (also known as /ptg/) will defend this

HOLY FUCK ITS OVER DRUMPF

Last one by me for tonight, need new OP

Tunnock's teacakes desu

So bored.... need Happening that isn’t a gun massacre....

Steve Goldstein you say...

awuu

MADAM-

says increasingly nervous man for the 15th time today

Because they're niggers?
Just get Russia to hack your next election and get a man in charge. No need to be so dramatic.
The Sigillum was on my mind and I couldn't remember the name.
>as well as tarot in the days prior
I just felt curios.

this is excellent bait, it's topical, yet outdated
i expect many rural and suburban retards to give it (You)s

Thanks for baking, brother

GREGHEADS
*breathes in*
GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND REPORT IN!

yes. In the sense that why have these niggers here at all? (and we in Europe didn't, you know)

>25 hrs in mspaint

>GREGHEADS
>*breathes
i wish they wouldn't

>do you think you would have been against slavery if you were around back then?
Yes. Importing 2 africans for each free man could never have worked well unless America did like the spaniards and routinely massacred them to more manageable numbers

So portobro
How good was the numbers outta texas?

California Governor Jerry Brown complained Wednesday that the Trump administration “is basically going to war against the state of California” after Attorney General Jeff Sessions filed a lawsuit Tuesday evening against California’s “sanctuary state” laws.

The lawsuit targets three laws in particular
>Immigrant Worker Protection Act
>Inspection and Review of Facilities Housing Federal Detainees law
>California Values Act
The Trump administration argues that California’s laws are unconstitutional under the Supremacy Clause, which states that federal law “shall be the supreme Law of the Land.”

Sessions flew to Sacramento to mark the occasion with a speech Wednesday morning to a meeting of the California Peace Officers Association. In his address, Sessions compared California’s resistance to federal immigration law to the efforts of the Old South and the Confederacy to resist the Union.

>“There is no nullification. There is no secession. Federal law is ‘the supreme law of the land.’ I would invite any doubters to Gettysburg, and to the graves of John C. Calhoun and Abraham Lincoln,” Sessions said.

In response, Brown was enraged.
>“This is really unprecedented for the chief law enforcement officer of the United States to come out to California and act more like Fox News than a law enforcement officer. This is a political stunt. This is basically going to war against the state of California, the engine of the American economy. It’s not wise, it’s not right, and it will not stand. We know the Trump administration is full of liars. They’ve pled guilty already to the special counsel"

Ironically, the Obama administration, through Attorney General Eric Holder, challenged an Arizona immigration law on similar grounds to those that Sessions is using to confront California — and prevailed at the Supreme Court.

>Goldstein

Yes. Because you're letting niggers in.

Just woke up fellow whites, where's the Sessions speech or has it not happened yet?

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>its a juan is still allowed to speak episode

>Potheads **triggered**

Hah, deadgregs

I can get it again, back working on tax stuff for a few hours.

>he doesn’t /feedstheBaier/
Slow, steady and professional will win the day, fren.

Fren!
~awoooo

So what changed? Sessions found weed on California illegals?

I really don't know..

There are people in this thread, right now, who voted for Hillary and were excited she was going to be president. Now they are emotional wrecks. It is truly pathetic.

nice post

>“We believe that we cannot accept the kind of restrictions that California placed on federal law officers, and we believe that their actions exceeded the Constitution, and we will win in the courts eventually,” Sessions said.

The state’s elected leaders — all Democrats — slammed Sessions’s lawsuit on Tuesday evening. Governor Jerry Brown, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), and Attorney General Xavier Becerra all took to Twitter to oppose the lawsuit. Becerra even claimed that he was determined to “uphold the law” — state “sanctuary” law, as opposed to federal immigration law.

Asked whether he thought there should be a second special counsel investigation into the alleged abuse of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) procedures by the Department of Justice with regard to surveillance of associates of President Donald Trump, Sessions said he would “consider” it, even though the Inspector General’s office was “the a normal place for such a complaint to go.”

Sessions was due to address a gathering of the California Peace Officers’ Association later Wednesday morning, at the opening event of the group’s annual “legislative day.”

(((Goldstein)))

Are there though?

>morality in economics

>Just woke up
5pm user
5 fucking pm

>tfw watching 24 and thinking how many times 2A would have foiled terror plots

>You aren't smart enough to get the humor of Richard and Mortimer.

>How good was the numbers outta texas?
Actually, republican numbers were slighly over 2014 and democrat numbers significantly over 2014. Senate is safe but there are 36 representatives (11 democrats, 25 republcans) up for grabs in the state so people better get out and vote

>trump admin full of liars
>disregard our champion gun control senator going to federal prison for gun trafficking
>we're allowed to do unconstitutional laws if we want to, and if you call us out youre doing a political stunt
>also please give us money to bail us out of our terrible policies that leave our power and water out
>also subsidize our welfare state
>oh ya fuck u drumpf

California a BEST

Brown showed his ass today.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ao_9FhdcJV8

Or like the Arabs and fully emasculating them before leaving the ports in Benin.

>the government used to be funded by tariffs!

Right but that was before Medicaid, Medicare, and SS. If you want to eleminate the income tax then that's fine, but raising tariffs because you lowed the corporate rate doesn't make any sense.

Like I said, if the tariffs are a club to beat open Chinese markets, or to advance national security, then they're good.

It can't be healthy to watch Rachel Maddow and uniorncially support Maxine and Pelosi to impeach Trump for over a year. That's obsession.

stop howlign doggo.
i ned slep

>I would invite any doubters to Gettysburg, and to the graves of John C. Calhoun and Abraham Lincoln,” Sessions said.
i can't believe sessions of all people said this, goddamn

>I can get it again, back working on tax stuff for a few hours.
Thanks user, it's yours then. Don't overexert yourself, there are other people that can bake, this morning even the Joe Romanian baked for some time

>...and act more like Fox News
What, exactly, does this retard think this means? It's their go-to knock on "conservative" news, yes, but in this case he just sounds like a dumbass

>record blue turnout
>still easily overcome by normal red turnout.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Democrats made fun of the Tea Party.

STAY AWAEK
NEVR SLEP
WEEEEEEEEEE

Works a shift?

>So what changed? Sessions found weed on California illegals?
Unironically yes. That said it was about time the DOJ went on the attack

MAGA

>Survey: U.S. businesses hire 235,000 new workers in February

>U.S. companies added a healthy 235,000 jobs last month, led by solid gains in construction, hotels and restaurants, and education and health care, according to a private survey.
>The report Wednesday on February hiring from payroll provider ADP comes after businesses added 244,000 people in January and 249,000 in December. Those gains should be enough to reduce the unemployment rate, currently a low 4.1 percent, over time.
>With unemployment already so low, strong hiring should force employers to offer much higher pay to find the workers they need

archive.is/Vmpxm

>"The official said that Cohn had told the president in February that he felt underused and that he should have a larger role in the White House -- and if that wasn’t possible, he would consider leaving. Cohn plans to stay until the end of the month to help Trump choose a new economic adviser, and would consider returning to the administration for a larger role such as a Cabinet post, the official said."

>I just felt curios.

Then here.

What's funny is that the Stormy Daniel's case is going to be thrown out since Trump is President. A sitting President can't sued unless impeached and removed from office.
>b-but Trump's h-hotels were sued in DC
Trump organization was sued, which is managed by Trump's kids. Trump as an individual was not sued.

Baking a thread is a privilege.

I feel a low rumble in the earth, like a semi truck under my feet. Some of you are alright, don't go to any European pedestrian walk ways tomorrow.

Pretty neat

There’s still the case for funding for sanctuary jurisdictions that’s winding its way through the courts. You’ve still got to go through the Ninth Circuit here in California. What are the prospects for this legal challenge to California’s sanctuary laws?

>Sessions: Our lawyers have looked at this hard. We believe that we cannot accept the kind of restrictions that California placed on federal law officers, and we believe that their actions exceeded the Constitution, and we will win in the courts eventually. And we feel feel our position is sound, and we intend to win at the district court level. But, as you know, district courts in California have been pretty activist.

Will the Justice Department be taking action against Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf, who warned illegal aliens in the Bay Area of ain impending ICE [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] enforcement action and who has said she would be prepared to go to jail to protect her city’s status as a “sanctuary”jurisdiction. I know the acting director of ICE said there was a DOJ investigation into her. Can you comment on that? What are the prospects of that, going forward?

>Sessions: I believe that the mayor made a colossal error in her statement that placed the safety of our federal law officers at risk, and that increased the likelihood that hundreds of serious criminals would avoid arrest and continue to remain on our streets, posing a risk to the people of the Bay Area. And we are in communication with [Acting ICE] Director [Thomas] Homan, and we look forward to reviewing the facts as they present them to our attorneys. But I couldn’t comment beyond that.

Nah, he's shown he's got his priorities in order between the opiate dealers and pedo rings. Jeff's fine.

>kevin de leon
wait a sec...
youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0

>Showing your penis to grown women.
Professor Dong.

>California Values Act
Why did I laugh. What's this?

he better, that's the only valid excuse

that's not Rick Ross its just some fat nigger who stole his name

>>still easily overcome by normal red turnout.
Statewide, of course but watch out for those southern districts. Trump can't afford to lose the house and spend 2 years trying to build up a recovery in 2020

The nerve of this spic

Nice trips

The exertion is going through hundreds of receipts and double checking against my logged expenses for last year. I'm a very low risk for an audit because I don't make that much but I'm obsessive about having everything perfectly in order. Plus I'm a lot better at logging my sales and keeping invoices up to date than expenses/bills

>led by solid gains in construction, hotels and restaurants, and education and health care, according to a private survey.
seems mostly part-time unfortunately
still not a bad thing, would be nice to see full-time numbers increasing

Aaaha.

Other officials have spoken out. Last night, Jerry Brown, the governor; Senator Kamala Harris; and [California] Attorney General Xavier Becerra, who said that he had sworn to uphold the law, so he was going to fight this lawsuit. DO you have a reaction to their statements about this case?

>Sessions: Well, he’s [Becerra’s] upholding the law? He would not direct private business owners not to voluntarily allow ICE officers to come on their property. We think that action is a violation of the law, and he has repeatedly said he would prosecute them, for example, if they voluntarily allow an ICE officer on their business. Would he say that about an OSHA officer? Or an EPA official? Of course not. The State of California — the immigration law is federal law. And it’s the products of the federal government. As even recent court decisions have made clear, it’s not under the domain of state officials. That’s the real rub here. We cannot just stand idly by while top officials in any state directly seek to disrupt federal immigration enforcement.

One of the defenses of sanctuary laws is that they preserve trust between minority communities and law enforcement. What would you say to reassure minority communities who might have a difficult relationship with law enforcement and who might be fearful of this administration?

>Sessions: Well, I think they should see what’s happening? Our primary focus continues to be people who entered the United States unlawfully and who committed additional crimes; people who’ve already been ordered deported but who absconded; people who have been previously deported and who re-entered. So those are our primary focus at this point. But would-be immigrants who are considering illegal entry into the United States need to understand that if they enter and are apprehended, they are subject to be deported, as the law plainly requires.

>have local elections on march 13th
>haven't received a sample ballot yet
Anyone in the same situation?

Is Sessions finally getting on board? I had lost faith in the DOJ can't say I trust that Kikel (((Rosenstein))) he needs to go.

This is wrong. Clinton was sued by Paula Jones.

The whole thing is just to slander him. Everyone knows its a joke, although CNN may think its real.
youtube.com/watch?v=4KdyMIf-kQ4

This is breadcrumbs.

Thanks.

We saw Trey Gowdy of the House Oversight Committee saying he now thinks that a second Special Counsel investigation might be necessary to look into abuse of FISA warrants, or the FISA process. DO you have any comment on that?

>Sessions: Well, I’ve seen that comment, I respect Congressman Gowdy and respect the request of all members of Congress. So I will, the Department of Justice will consider that. The Inspector General’s office is working on that. It’s within their jurisdiction. And people underestimate the office. It’s an independent office, with great independence within the DOJ. It has almost 500 employees, mostly lawyers and investigators. And they’ve proven that they are able to handle these kinds of issues. It’s the a normal place for such a complaint to go. But I will consider Congressman Gowdy’s request.

You’re going to address a gathering of the California Peace Officers’ Association. You’re; going to talk about the lawsuit. Is there any other message you have for the men and women in uniform?

>Sessions: I’m going to tell them that we’re going to be their partners. We know that our goal is to reduce crime; to reduce overdose deaths that are occurring at unprecedented numbers; and to reduce our soaring homicide rate that’s jumped higher than it has since 1968. Those trends must be reversed. And I’m going to tell them we at DOJ know that state and local officers represent 85% of law enforcement, and helping them be more effective is one of the most important things we can do

>and we look forward to reviewing the facts as they present them to our attorneys. But I couldn’t comment beyond that.
If he prosecutes that Mayor under the "aiding and abetting illegal aliens federal statute" that would be just awesome

East coast is best coast.

Trump Tweets at 8AM
>(1/3) A media frenzy, the agencies of government occupied and whipped into a frenzy, international relations heavily damaged, for years. All over something that we now know to be false.
Then 5 minutes later
>(2/3) Needlessly Tarnishing a president's administration, costs millions in American Tax dollars, let alone the countless lives that were ruined. It is time for the intelligence community to admit they were wrong and apologize.
Then 8-10 hours later after the media REEEs for awhile
>(3/3) There were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

FLORIDA IS GOING TO KEK ON GUNS
SCREENCAP THIS POST

I think there were 3 endangered house seats in Texas. Hurds and the two suburban seats close to Dallas and Houston.
The one in Houston should be easy to win, given the nature of the Democrat opponent.
Dallas/Hurd's seat will be harder but if Cruz/Abbot have strong results, they'll pull them along.

Mr "Half of my family is here illegally and has fake IDs"

I mean "don't overexert yourself by taking up baking". People can figure out and if you need to focus on your stuff baking comes later

Oh no that sucks...

Retarded

Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Oh.. darn..

>basically going to war against the state of California
youtube.com/watch?v=7T_YtklLyyo

Are we finally going to see Gowdy get R O W D Y?