Impeachment when?

Impeachment when?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soon

Probably never.

DEFINITELY SOON SURELY IT WILL HAPPEN ANY DAY NOW

NEVER

GET USED TO IT.

bots getting very obvious

It's called Hivemind you commie faggot

When libtards stop crying. That means in 7 years.

keep telling yourself we're bots, faggot. would a bot call you a fucking commie larping nigger?

I thought you guys have all the evidence to Impeach him?
Why isn't it happening?

Oh right, it's because you don't. Those stuff were stuff that can easily be used against YOU.

Sometime after 2024.

The right put up with Obama for eight long years of a downward spiral while he committed many impeachable offenses and nothing happened to him.

Weird way of spelling 3

>hammer and sickle flag
>calling people "Russian bots"
?

DRRRURRDUMDUPDPUFM

I impeached your mom last night.

>implying your dumbass opinion matters limey
We went from bad president to worse. I can only imagine who’s gunna replace trump

fucking OWNED

Trump sucks.. this is the kind of shit president we get when we allow rural obsolete trash to vote. Trump is an embarassment to most of the country at this point.

>1 putin coin has been removed from your accounts

Nice digits there upside down Satan.

>M-MUH PUTIN!!!!

Yeah, it's definitely just around the corner. Probably happen the same day as the glorious revolution. How long have you been waiting for that?

Jeebus. Lookit Shareblue getting trips. But please, tell me more about how slinging chia mocha lattes for minimum wage with $60k in student loan debt makes you one of the Coastal Elite.

I lost thousands of Euros on the stockmarket due to this moron.

my portfolio did much better under Obama.

I hope as soon as possible

>1 putin coin has been added to your account

oh fuck off Shareblue. your boss fucks kids.

keep it up

About the same time OP stops being a faggot.

typical trump voter..

those people should be thrown in forced labor camps and should never be allowed to vote.

>liberals are fucking cool unlike those retarded conservatives with their marriages and their steady jobs

>2 coins added, great job comrade

and their meth and their mountain dew

>projecting this hard

>has never actually met a conservative

Yes goy impeach this heretic. He is firing the kikes and holding up to his promises so far.. Whats you shills problem with him?

That's pretty clearly a Mexican.

also that's only roleplay...Nothing wrong with that Loads of people do it and it's not real shit (they only do that in Japan)

I'd like to hear how this is better than a methhead

A fool and his money are soon parted.

>mung-poster is on Sup Forums

I keep waiting for Vladimir to deposit Rubles into my account. It's almost as if I do this for free because I enjoy it. Tell me, is it as bad as it was during the election for you guys? We had CTR in here practically every week telling us how they were making them work 16 hour days and sleep in the office. Is it that bad now, or are you guys more like Ralph and Sam from those old Looney tunes cartoons where you don't really give a shit and just punch out at the end of your shift?

Whoop whoop, call da police

Seriously though, check the spelling of offenses. That there is is Yankee doodle dandy spelling. Proper chaps spell it 'offences'. Because that's how it's spelled.
That poster is not jolly well British.

golly gee I'd sure prefer to have these fine folks in my town over some disgusting CONSERVATIVES that might start PRAYING and TRIGGER ME. I BET THEY WON'T EVEN RECOGNIZE THE 42 GENDERS I IDENTIFY AS.

>these are the people we should model ourselves after. good honest model citizens.

Enjoy 7 more years of Trump, bitch.

roleplay doesn't compromise your health... Drugs do..

Now, don't you think throwing barristas into concentration camps is a bit extreme? I admit it's annoying when the pretentious twit behind the counter with the useless degree in lesbian dance therapy gets your order wrong, but that's no reason to throw them in the gulag there, Comrade Stalin.

I live in a red state and I've literally never met a conservative methhead. we have methheads, but that hideous habit doesn't skew on political lines. it's a public health issue. on the other hand every liberal I've ever met sucks down every form of drugs like they're going out of style. you need to come up with some real world examples based on experience rather than your little imagined "vision of what a conservative is". literally half the country is conservative. to say they're all methheads just shows your ignorance and makes you look like a fool to everyone except your little circlejerk.

I wouldn't get too riled up. They're being paid to have opinions.

> those mental gymnastics..

why don't you roll another spliff of heroin

>roll another spliff of heroin
is Shareblue hiring 12 year olds now? this is hilarious. you're great. keep doing what you're doing. I wish all the shills were as bad at this as you are. CHANGIN' MINDS EVERY DAY BUDDY.

I hope you're looking forward to being replaced by a machine and signing up for welfare. It'll eventually tear whatever relationship you have apart. Your wife/gf will start banging niggers while you're out trying to score her drugs. You'll eventually commit suicide behind the dumpster you live in. No one will care that you died or remember who you were.

who are what is shareblue?

oh you poor thing. if you're not working for them you must actually be 12 to be as terrible of a poster as you are. step away from the internet and come back when your balls drop sweetie. this isn't the place for you.

Not gonna happen you fuckin idiot

>come back when your balls drop sweetie.

I'm a transgender,, so that's very unlikely to happen.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Just curious what your degree is in there, Skippy. Underwater feminist basket weaving? Intersectional gender philosophy? What led you to the desperation of sitting at a computer right to twelve hours a day being paid to shit post on Sup Forums. What brought you to sell your soul so cheaply to the establishment?

What do you think about impeaching the Supreme Court justices, O.P.? They could start bu removing Mr Roberts, who is the chief justice.

African literature, but that's not the point. You all seem to think i get paid to post certain things. which is not the case at all (I wish I got paid as I got a lot of debts )

I have my beliefs and I'm a proud democrat

Learn how to lose you little bitch.

Somebody has to run the machines, son. Someone has to build the roads and string the wires and bury the fiberoptic cable for your internet. The level of intelligence simply to work in manufacturing is going to continue to rise. I admit, I'm probably near my personal limit, but I'm an old man and the change I've seen in manufacturing over the last forty years is pretty amazing. Shit you used to completely by hand is almost completely automated now. Value has gone from dumb brute labor to a combination of physical skill and intelligence. The machines require you to have both mechanical aptitude and a basic understanding of programming. On the upside, the machines have taken the worst of the physical aspects out of the equation. If it weren't for the automation, I probably wouldn't still be doing this job. All this is by way of saying if you're not studying the machines that are going to be doing the jobs or working to build them, you probably won't survive in this brave New world. Unless it goes all " the Cylons were created by Man." Then you probably have a whole different set of problems.

Okay. Is that degree useful for getting a job outside academia? Because there's a college bubble coming as the oncoming generations realize the modern college system outside the STEM fields is largely a scam meant to enrich a growing number of "administrators" with an ever shrinking tenured faculty. I don't know what kind of student loan debt you're carrying, but I would strongly advise finding some sort of practical training.

Yes I can become a journalist for example. I did an internship at the BBC (BBC radio afrika)

for real? stop being a stereotype then. realize you're judging and persecuting conservatives the same way many of them would do to you. there are a lot of cunts on the right, but there are also a lot on the left. don't feel like there are only two sides to humanity. be your own person and think your own thoughts.

>trump will be impeached 5 minutes from now
>7 years of episodes later

2036 when he dies and Baron takes the seat

If I was the left I'd never impeach him, the more goes wrong the more I'd win.

Never.
7 more years.

We will get Pence instead. Do libshits really think a Democrat would automatically become President if Trump gets impeached?

Well, then I wish you well. Part of the reason you're getting called "Shareblue" is that this site is inundated with paid posters from David Brock's Media Matters companies, especially Shareblue. There's a recognizable pattern, usually with scripted talking points or "pasta." It gets old.

Mueller appears to be tying everything together. I think he will file corruption charges against Trump at any moment.

Trump won't be running in 2020. It'll be Mike "Jesus tells me what to say" Pence

>Next time on Dragon Ball Z

No asswipes they dont

thanks for the normal reply ameribro.

Can you tell me btw why so many Americans.. Not only here, but also on for example breitbart.. are so extremely hostile and aggressive ?

You get replies like ''retard, cuck, go suck somali cock, moron, go die in a fire etc'' All the time and it seem to be solely Americans. What the heck is going on there ?

naw but I'd rather have that milquetoast fuck electrocute my gay neighbors than Trump making us look like a nation of retards every day

you can't impeach a president of United states just because you don't like his tweets. Trumpski is staying for 8 years, my prediction.

>looks at a picture
Juses fucking christr why is that a thing
who .. why would you do that? dress up like that? WHy?
If that fury walked down my old working class neighborhood like even old ladies would punch him .WTF

Soon you will learn this book was not fiction but prediction. Frank Herbert foresaw the rise of Trump Muad'dib. He is the Kwisatz Haderach. Trump Muad'dib can see down both the feminine and masculine lines. Muad'Dib can indeed see the Future, but you must understand the limits of this power... will he continue down the Golden Path or leave it forever?

Can you imagine the political environment if Obama had done just half the shit Trump has (in just 14 mths I might add)?
GOP would be calling for the National Guard to have Obama physically removed from the WH.

It's very likely that the term was borrowed by Frank Herbert from the Kabbala, the compilation of Jewish mysticism the core of which is entitled HaZohar (The Book of Splendor) ascribed to Rabbi Shimon bar-Yohai, ascribed by Jews to have been written in the 1st century C.E. Modern scholars ascribe it to a sephardic Jewish author around the 13th century. The term itself is Hebrew, K'fitzat ha-Derekh, literally, "The Leap of the Way," by means of which an initiate may travel some distance instantaneously, appearing to be in two or more places at once. Also, the title " Bene Gesserit", resembles an appellation of the Jewish people, Bene Jeshurun, especially as "Gesserit" is pronounced with a soft "G". "Bene Jeshurun" means, roughly "Sons of Israel".

Stop replying to troll threads.
Report them.

Ahaahahahahs
Hes never going to get impeached with california dragging out the illegal immigrant issue.
>306 vs 232

Maxine Waters is trolling

This is more political than 90% of the shit that comes here and people post on. If you follow the rules Sup Forums itself should be banned for all this Sup Forums level content and easy bait.

you must be new...

>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Thanks. Doesn't change the fact that Trump Muad'dib is going to become a giant sand worm thing and rule the universe for a 1000 years.

Because after a few years, it’s better to just skip to the main point. We don’t agree because you’re a fuckin pajama boy