Does rope actually work like this? I keep thinking it wouldn't be so perfectly straight, or make such neat angles...

Does rope actually work like this? I keep thinking it wouldn't be so perfectly straight, or make such neat angles, even if it was under tension.

analkawa

it does if it's tight enough

This

I don't like seeing images like this. Let her go, it doesn't appear as if she consented to this situation.

I like this image.

>Does rape actually work like this?

No
I'm gonna rape her
and there is nothing you can do to stop me

I want to destroy that butt.

Holy shit this would be a pretty efficient way to rape someone while leaving them in mortal terror as they can still look around and struggle but no matter how hard they pull against the ropes, all they'll be doing is hurting themselves

everything will be fine user

what day is it

Rope tying seems like it will take so much time and it doesn't really seem like it's worth the effort

This.
I don't have an idea why that's a question; it's as if OP has never seen rope ever in his life.

none of that rope would be taught. look at her legs. the only way any of those would be taught is if she was pulling backwards with both ankles and pulling forward with both wrists.

I'm pretty sure it does. We need an user to prove this with a real life picture.

This. Plus pulling her ankles away from each other, and pulling her wrists away from each other, at the same time. Makes your muscles hurt just looking at it.

simpler stuff is really easy and quick.
more complex stuff is more about the act of tying, rather than the tie itself.

Just like any other skill, you'll get quicker with lots of practice.

Usually you'd want to learn from someone in the BDSM community who knows how to do ties that don't cut off circulation or put pressure on dangerous places. (sign up for fetlife and go to events if you don't know anyone)

Also this.

Also now that I think about it I thought I was on /d/ for a second. Isn't this thread kind of off topic for Sup Forums, or are the mods OK with this type of thing now that summer is over?

I want to fuck her in the butt

I tried it and found out that it was the most relaxing position. She was not pulling it in any way. The ropes are the one that are off or it was put at just the right length to make them look like being pulled.