How much of a gatekeeping Jew is Joe rogan? I never really listened to him...

How much of a gatekeeping Jew is Joe rogan? I never really listened to him. I've just caught clips of him on YouTube that I watched for who was on. The little talking he did was always cringeworthy. But I decided to give his show a listen for the first time, and just listened to his latest episode.

>Google, Apple, Amazon, and Facebook aren't doing anything with the power we know they have

>you have to watch Christians that believe in the Messiah

>SJW leftists are just young innocent kids that don't know what they're doing

Also, he has such an infantile sense of humor. And his slurred stoner way of talking is unbearable. "fucking cavemen and shit man".

Is this just a bad episode, or is he worth listening to?

Other urls found in this thread:

explore.georgetown.edu/people/callenm/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=smiDgKDS8s4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5EqcnAJAKo0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Spaceport_Complex_–_Alaska
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's been regressing and staying much closer to the mainstream media narrative recently. He has no integrity. I'm sick of these people with no integrity.

Yeah, the most recent Bryan Callen episode was kind of SJW-ish. He even admitted it somewhere in the episode and said something like “I sound like one of those SJW’s now, I’m acting like a hippie”. Granted he did make a few good other points in the podcast, but overall he acted more left leaning than usual. Rogan isn’t a real right wing guy anyways. He’s more of a centered Libertarian. So if you’re looking for a guy who’s going to say a bunch of right wing talking points he’s probably not for you.

he is a complete cuck. Also he injects synthetic testosterone and has Jews like Sam Harris on consistently

He's married to a horse face Jewess, theres no way he isnt 100% for anything Jewish.

Tom Delonge really rustled Joe, as he keeps cutting guests off when 'F18 ufo incident' is brought up.
>"It's been proven to be a weather balloon that's been zoomed in on"
and moved onto another topic with the 'Daily Show' dude and simarlly with another guest.
There isn't much to be learnt from Joe, other than how to deal with aging via HRT/stem cells, but the variety of guests in a long form discussion is pretty rare elsewhere.

Are we being prepped for an alien false flag?

Reminder about Bryan Callen and who his dad is.
>Callen was born on a Military base in Manila, Philippines to an American father of Irish descent and American mother of Italian descent. His father was an international banker, so Bryan lived overseas until he was 14 years old in various countries including: Philippines, India, Pakistan, Lebanon, Greece and Saudi Arabia.

he has some interesting people on from time to time but 70% of it stoner tier shit

Nah not anymore the Jews got BTFO.

Wanna know the truth about De Longe?

this

>joe "trans people should not take hormons when their body cant naturally produce it but i take testerone because my body naturally doesnt produce enough anymore" rogan

anyway the quality of his podcast depends on the guest basically skip all comedian and mma guest episodes

He said "I was into the conspiracy theory shit, but my wife is jewish and my kids are technically jews so I don't wanna encourage that"

Joe doesn't really express much of a backbone on his own show, except for topics that relate to weed. He's an avid hunter, and had multiple guests on that talk about changing the second amendment, but he never brings up why it's there. When I think of Joe Rogan's show, I really just picture a mouthpiece for his guests at this point.

His wife is jew, therefor all his kids are also jewish

I'd say that's about as jewish as you can get without actually converting to judaism

people started bitching a ton about how he bashes SJWs too much and never has left-leaning people on, so now he's going hard in the other direction

No wonder he flipped when Bravo brought up the pizzagate stuff. It for sure triggered some dark shit he keeps stored away lol

He’s saying here that blacks are better athletes yet only mentions basketball
m.youtube.com/watch?v=smiDgKDS8s4
Forgets to mention
Football
Tennis
Cricket
Rugby
Weight lifting
MMA
Swimming
I could go on, Rogan is a cuck. The more I watch him the more I hate him, every guest he brings on he is so agreeable to everything they are saying.

Say anything about Catholicism - "you know it's just a front for pedophiles, right?"
Say anything about Jews, Muslims - "Not all Jews" "Not all Muslims" blah blah blah.

The only thing he doesn't warp his opinion on depending on his guest is weed and kettleballs.

That said, he's a reflection of his lack of formal education.

He's a fucking retard.

Joe Rogan is a meathead celebrity, nothing more.

I think he’s good just because he’s willing to have a diversity of people in his show. He kind of has to go with the flow due to all the different opinions. But it’s still an interesting show. I liked the Tom Delonge one cuz that guy is a delusional tardlet.

yeah, he shits on people for being "vain" all the time, yet he takes HGH. he's always been a hypocrite

His dad is part of the CFR per the Georgetown profile.

He's a complete and total retard

Sometimes he has good guests on though, they have interesting things to say if you can stand to ignore Joe's retardation

>explore.georgetown.edu/people/callenm/

interesting, also HEIL!!!!!!!!!!

I'm almost positive he's like 100% israeli himself. Definitely not white, and guiding people on issues involving white identity. Deceptive guy, needs to be exposed. Gas the bikes, race car now

It's his primary Job. But he's a CIA asset not a Jewish asset. Pro-commie/globalism. Although it doesn't make much difference.

Nah, but I do expect some tech to be forced into the clear for those sweet LMT stock gains.
>the truth about De Longe
I'll bite - but I don't think he glows in the dark or anything. I met him in 2000 and he was just as interested in Skunkworks / ayys back then too.

it's frankly extraordinary that a supposed fighting expert who readily believed a 135 pound woman could beat the best boxer on the planet in a fight has the nerve to question anyone on anything
not "just hype" and certainly not a "joke" either, he legitimately believed it

>>Google, Apple, Amazon, and Facebook aren't doing anything with the power we know they have

The fuck they aren't. They're ripping off Leader Technologies and the U.S. Government to the tune of billions every year.

They're power brokering political influence and shutting down any conservative point of view they take notice of.

Those companies along with Twitter are fucking enemies of every American citizen and they're fucking our country up with insane bullshit like 53 genders men marrying each other.

NONE of that would have been taken seriously in 1995. People would have told you that you were insane for even SUGGESTING it.

All of that shit, is making this country and Europe more dangerous than ever for straight, white males.

It’s funny because even though I’m not a catholic so many people go after them for pedo shit (and rightly so) but in public government schools kids are like 100 Times likes to get sexual molested, but everyone tells everyone kids need education even though they are dumbing down the grading.

Israel has a secret island above Siberia that is blacked out on EVERY SINGLE map program/website. This Island is called Jeanette Island and it is part of the De Long Archipelago. People think that it's a secret base where they have been prepping for bluebeam, but they recently got BTFO or something.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5EqcnAJAKo0
Literally after Alex Jones now after Jones exposed Jews drawing nazi symbols everywhere in charlottvile.

He's like Bill Burr. They've both gone full cuck the more famous and successful they've grown.

Interacting with Jews fucks you up because the need for money is so powerful.

He was after him before that. The only reason they did the podcast was so Rogan could get him drunk and high and make him look foolish. He said it on his show a couple weeks later.

I heard Callen outright name the Jew on one of Rogans podcasts before. I forget which one it was but at some point the discussion turns towards banks (iirc, its been like 2 years) and Callens like you know what they all are right? and rogans like no what are they? Callen pauses for a moment and flat out says "theyre Jews" Rogan laughs it off and changes the topic immediately and then the podcast ends shortly after.

Joe changes his opinions depending on who he's talking to. Every episode is something different but you gotta understand Joe goes into it with a very open mind, sometimes it's so open his brain falls off but sometimes it leads into very interesting conversation and ideas.

i swear that was recent. like a month or so ago

yep, alex certainly has his issues, but joe's condescending, patronizing attitude towards him has always annoyed the fuck out of me
alex has probably read more books on single aspects of the civil war than rogan has read in total

he mostly just repeats what he hears on NPR and reads in NYT. he's admitted that he gets most of his news from NYT

>skipping any episode with joey diaz
End yourself

Alex Jones is an honest hard working man, Joe Rogan just uses people for views.

Jocko podcast is best out

Has every Sup Forumsak forgotten late last year's podcast for the end of Sober October, when Rogan said live on air
>Fuck this Zionist government!!!
and the whole studio, went quiet, them Bert and Ari continued on and nobody mentioned it.

It's the last time that Joe, Ari, Bert, and Tom did a JRE together. The quote happens when Rogan comes back from the bathroom mid-episode. Just look for when he's gone from his seat and wait. Someone made an image of this. But it needs to be uploaded to YouTube.

TLDR: Rogan is secretly anti-Zionist and redpilled, but he acts naive.

That's pretty neat and all - but you're suggesting a Navy captain 100+ years ago discovered an island, then it was converted to a secret base, and then his great grandson (Tom) was groomed to be the spokeperson for the Bluebook invasion plan? Eh, I dunno user.
It is interesting that Israel has a well tested anti-missile defense, multiple generations of ICBMs, and various nuclear warhead types. But rarely test fire any of them. It wouldn't suprise me that they have some far flung island. Also, if you didn't already know you should read up on how Israel got the atomic bomb in the first place. Basically the head of the nuclear program (and inventor of the Hydrogen Bomb) Edward Teller along with Oppenheimer traveled to Israel in the 60s and gave up all the USA secrets, then told the president what they had done afterwards.
Also the US has a base in the middle of fuckall Alaksa called en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Spaceport_Complex_–_Alaska where stuff that's too high profile to launch at Vandenburg gets sent. It isn't blacked out though, because the US dgaf.

Well you're wrong because

1) Zionism is just jewish nationalism and israeli nationalism, not a conspiracy

2) His wife is jewish so his kids are 100% kikes even by the most orthodox jews, they can convert to christianity and praise jesus but because an ethnic jewish mother birthed them they are the most kosher children, there is NO WAY in hell he would encourage anti-semitism cause he's married into the tribe

zionism is pure evil

I hate that guy Eddie he brings on.

He's a deranged flat earth tier shit that taints legitimate conspiracy theories with his idiocy.
Never a source. Uses "idunno I saw it on the internet" as an argument, and tries defending stupid shit with fallacies and emotion.

eddie is based as fuck kys

He's a fucking retard.

There were episodes where he was alright, but those were episodes he didn't defend his dumb as shit theories.

:sigh:
>masons
Hang out with Masons: get a neat apron, homecooked plate dinner, and cryptic answers to the Universe.
Hang out with Lockheed/DoD contractors: get a neat 'challenge coin', fills in gaps about secret projects, and vetted to met people cleared for 'behind the green door'...
Pretty sure the people with the secret space program (designed that way since the beginning in the 60s) ... actually going to the stars are far, far, far, more interesting/influential than some people who oriented buildings towards stars.

I've been bashing this phony cunt, Joe Rogan, a couple years now. Joe has no belief system, identity or values of his own. Joe's a shape shifting chameleon that'll say whatever he believes is "popular" at any moment in order to receive the maximum social-profit inside his Hollywood sphere.

All of Joe's dopey low IQ "zen-master" fans think he's some sort of "mans man'. The guy is a Cali faggot hippy with no children at age 50.

He blushes like a 14-year-old school girl when Trotskyite Commie Jews like Sam Harris come on the show.

Joe tows the Hollywood establishment line believing he is part of the inner circle. He'll never be part of their club. No matter how many cocks Joe sucks. Joe is another useful goy used and easily tossed aside. A measly 23 million tossed at him to make him feel special, and above others. This amount is exactly what they keep their goy pets hovering at. It's enough to live comfortably... but never enough to be a threat.

Nobody cares Joe has a black belt. Only manbabies and dick-orbiters care. "but he has a black belt". Shut the fuck up. There's like 25,000,000 people in the United States with Black Belts.

Joe Rogan is a natural born male-whore. The ultimate sellout. A Judas Goat looking for his bag of 30 silver. Guys like Joe have no connection to their own people, heritage, culture or history. They are the perfect tools used by competing cultures.

It's time to go war against all of these political lightweights like Joe Rogan. All of these wishy-washy dopes we have let off the hook because they were middle ground centrist types.

Don't be mistaken, Joe. You didn't fly under the radar like a "smooth player". You have been monitored the whole time. More than enough dirt on you. The battle lines are drawn. Joe Rogan chose (((Hollywood))) Trotskyism.

He had on the dude who wrote the strange death of Europe in last month and all they were doing was shitting on leftists for being insane

Eddie is fucking based, hold your tongue heathen.

Everyone knows that Masons are zionist agents. Fucking faggot.

How come Eddie stopped going on? I miss him.

>All of Joe's dopey low IQ "zen-master" fans think he's some sort of "mans man'. The guy is a Cali faggot hippy with no children at age 50.
Stopped reading there

when you are successful you can speak, until then you can shut the fuck about people who are actually doing it, until you do it yourself.

Fucking NEETs talking about other successful people makes me wanna puke.

Fact is - it's not pedophilia. It's ephebophilia - the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19. And it's SAME SEX ephebophilia.
Thus: disordered sexual interest. Stop ordaining gays, and you'll solve the sexual abuse problem.

As for the rest, I think there's something deep within the psyche that makes them gravitate towards roles/work/experiences that put them into contact with youth. Just add time and you've got an incident of some degree.

Eddie is literally retarded, he completely ruined the Alex Jones podcast

>his sexual harassment stories

Beta faggot with daddy issues identified.

No, I stopped reading because he has 3 kids you absolute moron.

hahahhahahahahahahah. You don't like anyone calling out your bald steroid abuser? Or your Kike shill Harris...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you're an actual retard

His entire social/business circle is Hollywood liberals, and Jews. He occasionally will express somewhat right-wing opinions, but mainly just mimics whatever political beliefs his guest has to avoid confrontation.

I feel like Joe used to have more balls. he was the reason i started doing bjj, heard about milo and gavin and stefan. He used to talk pretty openly about conspiracy theories, now when anyone brings up anything conspiratorial joe immediately derails it and starts a 10 minute monologue about how chickens would be scary if they were big. feels weird and sorta fishy. i've been steadily losing interest in his podcast in the last 2 years.

>:sigh:
yeah, i was interested in anons ramblings but then muh masons

>I'm almost positive he's like 100% israeli himself

probably is, most israelis look like inbred sandniggers

Just a bad episode. First one ive had to turn off in a long time.

He's half italian half irish.

Eddie is based!

full disclosure i trained briefly at 10th planet, i'm not into eddie's flat earth shit, but dude is a bjj genius and has big ol balls to talk the way he does in LA

Rogan is crypto-kike.

You have to purge your thought leaders & entertainment of jews people.

Others comedians to purge:
Sam Tripoli / Tinfoil Hat podcast (jew girlfriend)
Bryan Callen (father was CIA)
Ari Shaffir (jew pushing degeneracy)
Bill Burr (literally cucked by nigress wife)
Big Jay Oakerson (jew)
Dave Smith (jew lolbertarian)
Alex Jones (jew wife/kids)

Eddie Bravo is retarded on the flat earth shit, but he's /ourguy/ otherwise. He knows about the JQ, but cant talk about it.

He's a good prompter. That's all interviewers should imo. He prompts smart people or people with unique experiences to talk about themselves. I like that.

Epitome of gatekeeper