discord
alternativforsverige.se/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is the UK so gay?

part and parcel

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

OIMAYEN MOH SHAWCK

Meh. I guess.
But seriously though. Why are you guys so gay? I just can't understand why you are all so gay. It really boggles the mind.

discord gg/RK9Xsx

add a .

OH BRITANIA, BRITANIA YOU ARE BRAVE
BRINTON NEVER NEVER EVER SHALL BE SLAVES

MAIN STREET METEOR

DE MAYNSTREEM MEDIUR

Where is your repatriation party?
alternativforsverige.se/

Don't you have a Royal family? They must be so disappointed in you.

They are French, so I don't care. Bring back VasaƤtten!

large population of homosexualists

> Ur gayerer than us!!!
The bong said while a pride parade of grown men on all fours, clad in furry-fetish latex gear -- buttplugs proudly displayed, passes him by.

This guy thinks they have a genetic weakpoint, I tend to agree

French family, only appointed because of a crisis and a sneaky kike who basically sold the crown.

The vasa blood is so diluted now, there's no point. Technically they have some vasa blood by intermarriage with other royal families, but it's probably not quantifiable in anyway.

But from an anthropological perspective, it's very important to analyse and understand what's going in Sweden. How does a society becomes so gay it literally dies? What went wrong?
It's perhaps a case of mass hysteria. One day, smart people will figure it out. But it will be too late for you. Sorry.

its probably the faggot in front of the flag

This. It was the fucking (((freemasons))) fault.

>Sweden
>dying
The only thing that's going to die is the traitors that did this to our people.

I have some theories but It feels like a waste of time to write them down here only to have them disappear in the noise and have some mutts ignore it and go "What the fuck went wrong with Sweden XD".

except the japanese are weirdos too and this would never work on them

something is wrong with you genetically

The jews don't look like japanese people so they are much harder to infiltrate.

This

God, I fucking despise Paul Joseph Watson. Potentially the most punch-able face I've ever seen, always looks like a pouting child (and acts like one too).

There are asian kikes called koreans. They have infiltrated Japan in masses during and after the korean war. Many of them are in the media industry which propagates anti-Japanese pro chinese/korean propaganda on a daily basis. Not only that, they own illegal pachinko parlors which is rumoured to be sending their profits to North Korea, which means it indirectly funds their nuclear programs. Also to note they have an enternal victim complex, just like kikes, with their comfort women hoax which they use as a political card to squeeze out reparation money from japan.

i will read them and talk with you, dont worry baby

Large influx of jews during WWII
Beautiful woman
No anonymous vote

future ancap

IM A GUN MAN SHARK

>I have some theories
sure you guys, sure you do.