>>163114172

huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/crobb149/status/971142572755202048
twitter.com/pixyrue/status/971061366328053760
avclub.com/michael-b-jordan-buys-teen-a-new-retainer-after-she-bi-1823581527
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

European NEET's are butthurt because women of european origin go crazy for people of african origin.

Now that is some next level insecurity.

"How do we stop the eternal mutt"

By talking shit on an a shitposting forum anonymously, because all of you are loosers IRL, either leeching of welfare or having a shitty job, living alone.

When did white people stop making bombs and jigging out lowers in their garage? How did we fall so low and become so passive? Russia needs to Nuke is ASAP.

Why don't fathers beat the fuck outta these coal burners or disown them? Mine would have,

>Avclub

Never even heard of them until now. Quit looking in the toilets for your news.

>twitter.com/crobb149/status/971142572755202048
>cuck piece of shit father is proud of his whore
>his bio is literally "Impeach Trump"
Holy fuck

He's from San Francisco, what did you expect?

Get out of white country you fucking nog, you people make me sick.

BLACKED

Braces are for complete retards anyway or genetic failures.

isn't this borderline pedophilia?

It's apparent you have monkey IQ, after all you fail to grasp basic intelligence that without white men there ain't no white women you jungle nigger.

Day of the rope when ?

But I do both.
>half slav
IM FUGGIN WHIYE NOW

Halt! Dis is ze police! You shall serve 10 years of prison for this racist outbreak! Nazi SCUM

I actually didn't means jungle nigger, since niggers destroy jungle, there ain't no jungle. My bad, niggers destroy everything.

>white girl
He mother is literally black.

> Optics
Nothing has any real value anymore.. it's all about how it looks in the retard public eye. Accept this reality but don't practice it and and you'll move beyond this world and its idiocy.

>Only solution.

She's 18 you mong. Got weird when the dad got involved though

>hundreds of news outlets reporting on this stupid fucking bullshit

it's things like this that make me pray for a meteor to hit the earth

Whats a retainer guys?

Didn't happen, next

Can somebody explain what a retainer is I dont speak mutt

orthodontics appliance that prevents your teeth from moving around, usually teenagers wear them after they have their braces taken off

ah I thought it was something girls put in their vagina and that after seeing that black guy she clenched her vagina breaking that device

>white

twitter.com/pixyrue/status/971061366328053760

Like father....

this is dumb why do you guys always fall for this kind of publicity shit, exactly like youre supposed to so they can go "look at these racists"

I used to work with the lady on the right (I'm assuming it's her mom)? She lives in the Bay Area.

shes at least a quarter b;lack, possibly half - that makes her a nigger in my book

The tragic mulatto rears his ugly head.

>Damnnn I was just biting down soooo hard because I want to fuck and suck that cock so bad
Do people actually do this? Seems like something a teething severely autistic child would do.

that bitch needs a shower with some strong gass

>not breaking your chastity cage watching this movie

heh fucking plebs

>retainer
what is that? and how do you break it because of watching a movie?

anyway I dont really give a shit about white women so I dont get why many of you are butthurt over this. dont waste thoughts and emotions on human trash

le 56%

>avclub.com/michael-b-jordan-buys-teen-a-new-retainer-after-she-bi-1823581527

I hope she gets the help she needs for her mental illness or drug addiction.

Don’t worry user. Don’t ask me how I know but praying for asteroid strikes is a real thing. Just make sure your specific with your request. I don’t want a tsunami hitting me.

>white girl
comments say she's half black tho

Something you pay to someone you want to have available at all times.
>or in this case, what we call “braces” for crooked teeth

>one white girl attracted to black guy
>international news

The mother looks like an octaroon -- a shame about the kike brainwashed daughter... Just when it looks like things are moving in the right direction, she decides she wants to dive back into the shallow end of the gene pool.

been here for two dozens of years+, saw a max of five italian women mating with nigs. There are even more italian oildrilling men than coalburning women, and neither were that many, so don't get too uppity Obongo

Why are you guys so fucking cringy?

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs.