Isekai

Congratulations, user! You have been selected to reincarnate into a fantasy world, with an unadvanced culture, and roughly the technology of medieval Europe. The only question that remains is, what will you reincarnate as?

Hard mode:
Try to be original, interesting, and balanced.

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/chikyuu-tenseisha-no-koroshikata/
youtube.com/watch?v=TMYqAeHkxxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reincarnate as a frogposter and kms.

Apache attack helicopter.

>guillotine

The plague bearer.
A modern human whose ancestors survived the spanish plague and world wars is like a bomb filled with bio weapons.

As the second-to-last ranked of 72 demon lords with a kuudere half-succubus secretary reminding me that I'm neck-deep in debt I can't possibly pay back.

Balkanize the setting. Bordergore galore

Reincarnate as a Cripple who has no arms and legs, and can only say his own name, like a pokemon.

He also feels pain just standing in the sun, and is ugly as fuck.

A fucking train.

Dungeon Defense had a yandere tag, but who was the yandere? The necromancer loli? The mc?

You'd pretty much kill everyone you came in contact with due to all the modern viruses you're carrying within you.

I never thought of that, you're right

Fuck your fantasy world, I want an isekai where the protagonist is sent to a world that's advanced so far beyond our world that elementary school children make him look like a literal retard.

But user, that would take a smart author, and if a person is smart, they don't write isekai.

I wouldn't call anyone in DD a yandere. Certainly not Danta or Lala, given their "confession" towards each other about coming together for their shared love for obtaining authority. Laura is for daughteruing and headpats only, and Humbaba backstabbed Danta. Barbatos might work, except she went from getting Danta's demon D every others day to wanting him executed for using Laura to make his speech. And Paimon doesn't seem like the type either.

A succubus that's forcibly contracted to serve the Demon King, of course. Partly because it's as far from real life as it gets in every aspect and partly because I actually don't know of any isekai with a villain protagonist even though I'm dead certain they exist.

Land.
I'll start off as this small patch of dirt trying to take control of the surrounding area to expand my territory. People will move in to farm on my fertile soil, one of them will become a king, and then it's all about becoming the strongest nation and conquering the world.
End goal is becoming the world itself and start having space fights trying to take over other planets or something.

heh.. that's actually kind of cool. It's just like dungeon reincarnation but less cliched.

A powerful mage with the goal of defeating the demon king, but trapped in the form of a pair of panties, you are only as powerful as your wearer is sexy. When unworn you are powerless, and if a masculine man puts you on you fucking die.
Plot twist: a cute trap is feminine enough to wear you without killing you and is the first one to find and put you on. with no powers of his own you use your own weakened ones to make him out to be a low level mage and find a party

Sounds like a good concept for a horror story. Black earth that consumes and enslaves all living things.

As Papa bones ofc

I would reincarnate as Karl Marx only in order to build there communism

A) Dragon, because dragon.
B) Isekai truck, isekai'd into undead carriage running over people.

>B) Isekai truck, isekai'd into undead carriage running over people.
And then isekai-ing people into your original world.

>you died but the gods think too many people die on your world
>due to a clause they can't just send people back to their own
>call on you to become the interdimensional truck-kun to reap more souls for your own world
>final showdown is the original truck who ended you challenging you to a death race

I'd read that.

A head of garlic.

Everyone there is varying degrees of fucked in the head so I can't honestly tell.

A carrot.
Rated PG-13

So, you're just 100% a faggot then, huh?

Sure, why not?

Reincarnate into a level 100 farmer
Spread my seed far and wide to every type of woman

Reincarnate as a succubus. Has classic succubus powers like an insatiable hunger for sex. Divides her time between getting creampie'd and working on the demonworld hierarchy to become the next demon queen. Also, really into corruptiong, turning honest young men and women into sexual deviants and is working into corrupting the chosen one hero into embracing the pleasures of an hedonistic life free of moral inhibitions.

A single nanomachine with the power of self duplication and property replication

Gay.

Dread Lord always wanted to play as one.

I will become 's archnemesis as Water and challenge him to a game of area control: whoever ends up having a bigger domain over the world wins.

Basilisk
1hko most shitters for shits and giggles

Frankenstein's creature, I'd basically be immortal.
Though hideous

Alright I pick sky and I'm gonna keep these two assholes in check.

You'd just get turned into a cute girl like every other monster.

Self-defeating. Your prince would just cheat on you with a whore.

Even better! If the hero's moral gauge is low enough that he would pay for whores, he's on his path to being corrupted and unfit for hero life

I'll ask again later, after you get a one-room condo in the lake of fire, complete with a folding bed, drinks cabinet and a lap-sized hellhound.

hmm

I would reincarnate as a rapper or regaettoner or some other shit-tier music maker and make that crappy music popular with the elites, then find a way to get back to my time and go to Vienna's Opera House to listen to Slim Shady on new year's eve.

A stalactite. I'd be able to kill someone painlessly and the disappear forever leaving no trace. I'd make my user (preferably a female) the happiest person in the world and that's all I want.

Hope you dont live in mexico.

>medieval Europe
I would reincarnate as the Black Death

Reincarnate into a treant
Peace everyday
Photosynthesis and all that shit
Humans start to get ambitious
Forest in danger
Reason out
Get burned
Become charcoal
Live life as charcoal
Get burned again eventually
Become dust
Ive had enough of these humans
Block their respiratory system
Become a cloud of death
Incorporate diseases into myself
Plague humans
Get tired
Settle down
Become earth
Become a new treant sapling

forgot pic

I want an isekai where the main character is sent to a sci-fi world where everyone has psychic powers and shit but the main character just uses magic and pisses off scientists. Think Index but with less Jew necromancers.

>cuts the strings from all the puppets
Okay, you got me

Reincarnate into loli's pantsu

Greetings fellow servant of Nurgle.

some sort of insect they dont have but as a pregnant queen
destroy their ecosystem because they lack the technology to annihilate invasive species

I'm just lower middle class. If that counts, great.

Can I reincarnate as Instrumentality?

It's a world where there's a lot of people Isekai-ing in. I'd team up with the villainess and beat other heroes by stealing girls from their harem.

You're more likely to catch something form them. Thanks to modern medicine, we don't have a ton of shit, and vaccines may not be effective against strains of shit that existed hundreds of years ago, assuming this fantasy world even has the same kinds of diseases in the first place.

Would watch

I reincarnate as a hat that gains abilities and knowledge based on the wearer's own progress and level.

After spending several years in the back of a dusty old shop I'm thrown out onto the streets and picked up by an orphan who becomes registered as my owner. I feed off of their greed and desire for safety and in turn they provide me with EXP to level up and gain more power with which to aid them and further my own goals.

Eventually we both agree that the only way to save this world from the rampant corruption and war permitted by the nobility and royalty is to overturn them and make my owner the new queen of the empire, with myself as her crown.

Get the fuck out of here Tact, you suck and got your whole harem executed in front of you before getting your soul eaten.

novelupdates.com/series/chikyuu-tenseisha-no-koroshikata/

As my avatar from the mmo I played. Who was a female dwarf with a magnificent beard, dressed in rags and had a peg leg who. She wielded vorpal farming equipment. I was a f2p though, so although I had bis equipment, they weren't maxed out.

As a wanderer. Fuck any conflict between factions whatsoever, just jump on the nearest cart and go as far away from that as possible. Hop from village to village, meet new people and cultures, enjoy the pretty landscapes and leave before anyone can convince you to solve their problems and/or settle down.

t. Christ

Reincarnated as an immortal loli vampire, who then gets outsmarted by a vampire slayer. Upon realizing he cant kill what is immortal he shackles me to a mace and tosses me into the ocean. After suffering 2000+ years of being passed out/dying constantly the shackle erodes enough from the salt water to let my body be carried by the current to land. I wake up in this technologically advanced world filled with augmented humans who's goal is to conquer all races that still exist. Thus begins my story of survival which I am only able to avoid detection from a law that makes augmentation illegal until you are 13.

Frankly, any humanoid that is well renowned for knowledge would suffice
I'd end up teaching them advanced maths, physics and the basics of engineering and become a technological god
Honestly, basic differential calculus and Newtonian dynamics is a lot already
Add linear algebra, special relativity, knowledge about electricity and magnetism, basic chemistry and knowledge of basic mechanics and you'll be known as some scientific deity (at risk of being called a witch and burned)

A man. Face is optional.
I'm going to fuck a lot of elves.

The God Emperor of Mankind.

>Hard mode:
>Try to be original, interesting, and balanced.

No. I will be Satou! My IRL sucks. I wanna be the da man!

youtube.com/watch?v=TMYqAeHkxxA

A spider obviously!

>chad overlord
>cares for his bros and family
so he's like the Ferris Bueller of liches?

Red Queen pls go modern humans would also be vulnerable to a lot of past diseases that got eradicated/reduced massively in size.

>an unadvanced culture, and roughly the technology of medieval Europe
I guess I will be a male that happens to be a merchant. If it's not fantasy it's a harsh world.

Dwarf barbarian loli.

A canine furry with a big knotted sheathed cock.
I don't care being hunted as a monster as long as I can be a furry. Maybe the other monsters will want to hang out with me. I could be one of the Demon Lord's unimportant goons, the kind that appears in a hero's random encounters. I would still be happy.

So long as you wore pants I'd hang out with you. Monster bros for life.

a CGDCT with only girls in a video game
but all the girls are played by very unattractive men
and uh, it's also in a medieval setting or something

i reincarnate as a monster sheep
my wool will be the wool to warm the ages

A fairly cohesive slimegirl with advanced powers of disguise

Don't mind me. Just reincarnating as a Mentor that needs to teach the new hero how to defeat the Demon Lord. Probably not even that original.

The scion of a disgraced noble family, now wracked with gambling debts. I gotta get hustling to rebuild my family fortune while also amassing enough wealth to pay off my life debt to the jewy entity that gave me a second lease on life.

I will be lightning given flesh.

FF13 Lightning?

10/10 would fug

A young, humble farmer with a comfortable inheritance and pre-planned marriage to the local qt.

Reincarnating as a borthel on rails? That's actually an interesting concept.

I'll reincarnate as a son of an apple salesman, so I have a save point every day of my early life.

A a sentient rental sword for poor/new adventurers who is always bummed out when he has to be returned after I make all these new friends. I cant talk though but I can sometimes channel some magic into myself when my adventurer friends are in a pinch but they never know it was me because I seem like a completely normal sword to everyone else.

Reincarnated as the the ones who give mahou shoujo their powers.
I quietly fulfill my duties and secretly build up an army of mahou shoujo that no one cares about to overthrow the evil overlords.

I reincarnate as a blacksmith and hammer away till the end of my days.

No, but would bang. More like elemental trap in a body.

I reincarnate as a fireball

>Most renowned evil wizard in fantasy world is being hunted by heroes.

>Last ditch effort casts spell to bodyswap

>Gets bodyswapped with person from our world

>That person was on death row

>Now deathrow kun has to learn how to use his powers to escape while under extreme pressure

If we're thinking you'd reincarnate as ourselves with similar skill sets and classes would be equivalent to our jobs, I'd most likely be some technician or tinkerer that fixes, maintains all the mechanisms that are usually automated in RPGs that make doors open and close on their own or the systems that set off traps in dungeons or security for castles/cities.

Hopefully I'd be with some race or faction that had figured out how to use magic to power certain devices as that would probably be a lot more interesting than working with gears, levers, pullies, springs, etc.

May not be a role that gets me a harem but I'd probably be able to find some homely farm girl to sire a brood with.

Reincarnate as a regular peasant with no powers to speak of and live a second life in a comfy but fulfilling environment as God would have intended

A cute loli whose smile is just meant to be protected. My cheat skill would be being so adorable that people simply feel forced to protect my smile. Even villains ultimately falls prey to my powers after they have their obligatory change of heart.