Mahoutsukai no Yome

Should I be hyped for this? Looks like the only thing this season has going for it other than Kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSF6VRus5Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=2VDt-8p0r4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is good, but certainly not the only thing this season has going for it.

It looks good, doesn't mean it will be good. hopefully it doesn't disappoint, because a lot of people seem to be looking forward to it.

Same chara designer as Dtb?

This show better look beautiful or I will be way pissed. Most of the charm is how great the series actually looks, and while the story is pretty good if it looks half-assed it would be a massive waste to throw any attention towards.

If they keep the quality of the OVAs it should be good, if not I'm gonna be pissed too 'cause I love the manga.

>Kino
Have you read the original? It starts off interestingly but becomes your run of the mill romcom. It's like Gamers!, good idea but bad execution.

Should I watch the OVAs first?

No. They take place prior to the story, but spoil future plot elements.

Just watched the OVAs, isn't this basically genderbent Natsume but more western-themed?

There are more shows wrth watching this season than there have been all year.

I've seen the first 3 episodes in the theater, it was very good. I'm looking forward for it.

The manga is good. The adaptation will be slightly to a lot worse, as usual.
Manga readers will sperg over bad character design and details that were not adapted. Anime viewers will continuously ask the same shitty questions that are answered in the manga and cry for S2 (or not).
The earth will continue turning.

Oh is this getting a full show this season? I watched the first couple of OVAs and they were alright, nothing particularly captivating or entertaining. Will it be worth the watch anons?

It's a nice SOL.

The OVA was brilliant, hopefully this will also be good.

The main story is a lot different from the OVA. The manga is good,so give it a chance.

>The Ancient Magus' Bride
>Bride
did they fug?

They,i dare say,boned.

I am envious, she is a qt.

New CM
youtube.com/watch?v=cSF6VRus5Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=2VDt-8p0r4I
>when bluray CM hypes you more than the actual trailers

Why is cheap weepy stuff like this always getting to me?
I feel like such a manlet always getting wet around the wrinkles
by emotional bait like this god damnit. It was the same
with Mitty and Prushka. Holy shit.

Just finished the OVAs
It was really, really nice. I hope the adaptation has that same gentle, yet heavy feeling both the manga and the OVAs have.

Is this the hipster show of the season?