Half of this season is fujoshit

>half of this season is fujoshit
>we have 0 depictions of proper females
>Japanese birth rates are 180% lower than past year

Is japan trying to sepukku the country in slow mode?

Who fuck is going to draw our chink cartoons if everyone dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1448290372735/
youtu.be/r6drdI_RBt8?t=31s
youtube.com/watch?v=x8XAI9FJai8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Japanese birth rates are 180% lower than past year
Proofs?

>Who fuck is going to draw our chink cartoons if everyone dies?
Actual unironical chinks.

Araki

Go back to Sup Forums if you want to talk about Japanese birth rates. And stop posting non 2D pics which don't depict a person working in the anime industrie.

Your own culture is going to be just as dead just as fast as japanese culture.
We'll all become ersatz americans, and die alone.

??????

Is this from an actual video?

I want to talk about the future of 2D

Tell me 5 under 40 relevant authors

yaoi and yuri was mistake

Japanese people live a lot, Togashi and Miura are just 51, they have plenty of time to end their series

I think the subtitles are changed, but it's just as crazy and funny as you think it is.
It's their Sup Forums.

I will take fujoshit over yurishit

/u/ made me hate everything that is Yuri, just because of the way they act.

Shhh, Umaru will save this season

It's from MEMEriTV, so they're most likely fake subs. MemriTV is known for writing fake, racist-sounding "transcriptions" of Middle Eastern talk shows for the sake of giving Americans incorrect ideas about the Arab world and promoting Zionism.

Don't hate yuri, just hate /u/.
Also let this shitty thread die.

Not that newfag like you would remember this post by mootykins.

Doesn't matter if they do fake some of the transcriptions, those broadcasts are propagated by the regimes which America supports and thus are filled with retarded, non-religious 'fatwas' and other nonsense by corrupt and ignorant 'scholars' that are propped up and pampered on the back of disbelief. The most likely place you will find a correct islamic teaching in those countries is a jail cell.

>Sup Forums image
>Sup Forums poster
>boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1448290372735/
you need to go back

>not realizing that the archive died like 5 times since it was posted by moot in 2011
>using the modern shitty archive as some kind of proof
You're so underage newfag it hurts.

I know you're just trolling, but on Sup Forums, all images should pertain to anime or manga. The picture you posted has 1. nothing to do with Sup Forums, but with Sup Forums; and 2. nothing to do with images, but with discussions

That link wasn't to link to Moot's original post, it was to tell you to fuck off back to Sup Forums since you post there.

All of those posts except 1 aren't even mine, retard.

>Who fuck is going to draw our chink cartoons if everyone dies?
Doesn't matter because there's been maybe 5-10 good anime between year 2000 and now. Let it die honestly

>confirmed Sup Forumsedditor

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Of course I post on Sup Forums, it's the better board, at least moeshit pedo cancer is looked down upon there.

Go back to /y/

rly meks u tink

>Love Live
>Kino
>Girls Last Tour
>Umaru
It's fine

Don't worry, after the Olympics they will realize they must import superior big white cock into their country to repopulate. I myself will be volunteering to help with this humanitarian effort.

WTF i love islam now

newfag

I wish the US just got liquidated to pay for all the bills, and and that it stopped existing as a group or as an identity.

so is the chinese commercial advertising shrinkage?

Asian women are the future of the white race

The West can't be saved.

Hitler himself said Japanese are honorary Aryans.

This.
It's over. We're just here for popcorn and doritos, with a side order of self-destruction.

Repopulate your country before repopulating others

>[actual rap music playing]
Is it Chinese rap?

White women are a lost cause they only have sex with niggers now

This threat shouldn't be. It's cancer and needs to go.

He really wanted to say "honorifics" and "annoy", but the subs were bad.

youtu.be/r6drdI_RBt8?t=31s

The coreans and SEA niggers; just like western animations.
I'm asking as an asian; why are there jobs that the average american refuses to do? That makes your country and economy dependent on a constant stream of immigrants that will do them.

is that fucking reggie yates?

My opinion on the Japanese birth rate is that other countries shouldn't interfere with it. I live in Europe, and I'd rather have watched the continent die, than to see it flooded with arab migrants. Honestly, just let Japan die. Don't try to force anything on them
it's unclear what he really thought though. He may have just said that because he was allied with the Japs. Otherwise he would have gassed them too.

>I'm asking as an asian; why are there jobs that the average american refuses to do
Because in public school you're taught that if you don't go take out 50 loans to go to X university for a liberal arts degree then you're a failure and you missed your only option and there's nothing else out there. It's a stigma that has led to a shortage of people like electricians and line workers.

idris elba can speak italian??? wow is there anything that man can't do.

>it's unclear what he really thought though.
Japan shared similar political views, strong family values, racial purity, xenophobia, anti-immigrant sentiments and so on. Being Aryan wasn't just a genetic thing, it was also cultural. That's why contrary to popular belief, you didn't need to be light blonde and blue eyed to join the SS.

>Is japan trying to sepukku the country in slow mode?
How is yurishit better than yaoishit in this regard?

and this is why /u/ posters should be banned from Sup Forums, at least the /y/ faggots don't go annoying other anons in other boards.

Th US has a very restrictive immigration policy, and there are simply not enough young americans to fill all those jobs.
Also, if we are talking about precarious or part time work, a lot of those jobs are so badly paid it simply isn't worth it to do them. The cost of living alone for a month is much more than your monthly income.

>t. /y/ faggot

T.Zionist

>it's unclear what he really thought though

No, it's really clear considering he supported anti-colonial efforts and sentiment across the globe. The only people he actually considered subhuman were slavs because they were a 'mixed breed' and communist. The guy shook hands with black athletes without complaint.

These modern neo-nazi movements are completely retarded and this isn't relevant to this board at all. Why do Sup Forumstards feel the need to shove politics down everyone's throat?

>t Sup Forums faggot

you must go back

Yuri is just as much a faggotry as yaoi is. However, /u/shitters prefer to stay in denial because apparently "oh but it's just girls no guys that means it's not gay". Hilarious.

>Reposting Sup Forums bait that has been already reposted on Sup Forums
For all the EOPs in this thread, the italian advertisement is for a colouring chemical, not a detergent, the subs are just Sup Forumsbait.
t. guido

So much this.

>It's a stigma that has led to a shortage of people like electricians and line workers
I've worked in a shipyard for two days when I didn't have any money. Worked as a programmer after that. Got no stigma about getting my hands dirty.
Think it's more about american mentality. Unless their parents were immigrants themselves, they're not achievers, they're consumer units.

We'll all be dead by the time its a real problem so who cares.

What a crybaby you are. Grow some thicker skin you bottom-feeder.

Go back to /u/, faggot

>White women are a lost cause they only have sex with niggers now
How about you get fit and rid of that social anxiety and then come back to talk?

You know what is sad, I really thought yuri was awesome and hot before I got to know the absolute cancer that was /u/ and how they go around shitting threads in Sup Forums

Everyone likes yuri. Yaoi, however, is only for fujos and faggots.

It is not gay faglord. Only fujoshit is.

Getting fit doesn't magically unburn the coal retard

You can thank Sup Forums and Sup Forums for bringing in all the newfags.

Fuck off 3DPD

It used to be this way, now the cancer of /u/ is making people hate it, more because of

>muh yuri purity all males must die

>Everyone likes yuri
This is wrong
>Yaoi, however, is only for fujos and faggots
This is also wrong, because yuri is for faggots as well.

I mean, you have two homosexual females in your show demonstrating their feelings for each other either in a yuribait-ish or a rather straghtforward way. How the fuck is this not a faggotry?

>there is an actual possibility that this is an actual post and not a post designed to bait in people

>It is okay I self-Insert as one of the girls t-this is g-gay at all!

No but it will make you more desirable and that's when girls will start considering to date you.
Also are you implying that every white woman had sex with blacks at some point? And why does it matter?

>this thread's been up and active for over an hour
Just nuke Sup Forums already. The whole of it.

>he hates two cuties making out with each other
homo confirmed

You reply to me and not to the guy who explicitely said that he would fuck 3DPD?

>wuah I can't enjoy things unless everyone else smears honey on my ass
>wuah I'm so insecure that the actions of unimportant people affect my liking of things
Grow up.

Don't bother with that, modern Sup Forums is basically an extension of tumblr and reddit, this thread is proof of that, especially since it's still up.

You are right. He needs to fuck off too.

>user complain about not being able to fuck girls
>Gives him advice
>Waaah bait
Based retard

>Also are you implying that every white woman had sex with blacks at some point? And why does it matter?
Is this bait

I'm not interested in homosexual females, because I'm a henterosexual male. You, however, and the vast majority of /u/fags, seem to be in denial about your inner urges.

t. every doomsday prophet since society was founded

He doesn't want to fuck girls, you see? He wants other white people to fuck girls so he can feel less insecure.

>>we have 0 depictions of proper females
So, what, they're drawing every frame of every show by every studio first with everyone having dicks, then drawing the clothes on top?

Go back to /u/, faggot

The only way to fight homosexuality is to watch more catholic anime.

Wew lad didn't know I had met one of the infamous /r9k/+Sup Forums crossboarders. Time to leave the thread.

What the fuck dude?,
i'm convinced that you're definitely a gay guy/bisexual/fujoshi

you reminded me of this false flagger roastie in Sup Forums

>le birthrates meme

Did you somehow miss the post where he volunteered to repopulate Japan?

woops forgot my pic

Literally brain dead. How does it feel to know that even the tumblr losers on /u/ are better than you? No wonder you're so weak. Bet you still piss your pants, right big boy?

well, the jews are starting their bullshit in anime apparently. look at this bullshit
vyoutube.com/watch?v=x8XAI9FJai8
>communism
>productplacement
>genderidentity
screw that

It's not his fault Japanese women are addicted to big white cock