DEEN>UFOTABLE

DEEN>UFOTABLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=leEOWo4JMZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tohsaka Rhino

Yeah nah.

It looks like an anime parody you'd see on adult swim.

Is this a parody?

>double I MUST GO MY PLANET NEEDS ME cel drags

>UMU
Marvelous AQL > all

>Talking through clenched teeth

There was something off about DEEN's adaptation. It looked as if it were animated by a hentai studio. That's what people say about the aesthetic of 00s right now, but DEEN's shit was truly special. It looked like it was made by people who were given free meals (read: day-old catering sandwiches with a small cup of cold black coffee) and a low pay for whatever they were doing.

>not picking a frame in which Gae Bolg is actually a line with an oval on the end from DeenBW

Poor girl. Must really suck having your arm stuck like that for so many years.

I like the art style of the original FSN/HA videos

Are we talking about FSN - UBW?

DEEN only focused on the key scenes and still had to skip through most of them to fit it in 2 hours. They even skipped the part where they investigate who Caster's master is.

>Prisma Illia version is the most popular Sakura

Is the left side from a different studio?

Top left: Extra/ccc?
Top right: FGO?
Bottom left: Carnival phantasm
Bottom right: Last encore

Animation might be shit but DEEN's artstyle was easily better. That Rin on the left looks amazing. Right is just the same old rhino nose shit.

Unlimited DEEN Works had many many flaws, but I like the style and coloring on the left stills better than the rights, Ufo feels too, processed I suppose is the word

DEEN's art is shit and reeks of the mid 2000s, the worst period of anime art.

Yeah, ufo's is too sterile, especially the faces, though I really do love their smoke and clouds effects.

>Top left: Extra/ccc?
No, I don't know where that is from.
>Top right: FGO?
Yes.
>Bottom right: Last encore
Extella OP.

>DEEN's art is shit and reeks of the mid 2000s, the worst period of anime art.
fucking garbage taste
mid 2000s is the best

>look how cute I am tihi ^.^
fuck this whore

Defend this, ufocucks

You can't

MY GAY BULGES

Shirou put all of his leftover points into "Not Blinking" because it might have come in handy during Archery rolls.

>he doesn't know about servant staring contests
They can last days

layduce-fgo a1-fgo cm
Lerche shaft

>Autist acts autistic
But it's accurate

The one of the left has more depth and the camera glare makes it feel that you are in it.

Making the reality marble too realistic is nice but it does not conform with the rest of the animation.

UFOtable isnt perfect, but they sure can make things look nice

If you seriously can't spend at least 10 seconds with your eyes open whilst focusing immensely on something happening infront of you then something's wrong with you.

I unironically think DEEN's character designs look better. Might just be nostalgia for that mid-00s look.

Easily prefer Ufotable. The reality marble actually looks bleak with slight light which is quite well-representative of Emiya's path. The shed-scene's Shirou looks much less petrified in Ufotable's version, and the way by which his spine hasn't been hunched and instead his head in inclined towards Saber gives it much more power as a shot. Also, the fact that the only light in the scene comes from saber instead of having 'lens flare' effects blotted across the screen makes it much more concise and carries more meaning. You could've at least picked a much more interesting shot with Rin, such as from a scene with actual impact to make a fair comparison though.

They went all out with Sakura though. That cute one with her blushing in the snow with the umbrella is top notch.

And at the very least, they didn't mess up like the UBW guy did and make her flat in promotional material.

No fuck you, you're clearly bitter you don't have someone as beautiful as Sakura in your life.

DEEN had much better character designs at least.

RIN SAKURA AND ILLYA ARE SHIT. SABER IS THE BEST

>DEEN had much better character designs at least.

I really never understand how people think UFOtable is good. I think only because mainline fate has never had a good animating studio and UFO looks the best out of all the, but in the end they're all shit.

Way too much special effects, fairly minimal shading, and fucking rhino faces, shitty remixes of the original track.

oh jesus

I don't see the issue here. Shirou's penis is prefectly casted by the dragon from The Never Ending Story. 10/10 casting, would watch again.

whats different about the prisma sakura?

>adopted twice
Why did this get so lucky?

ufotable

She's nothing like the mainline Sakura. Same reason people like the CCC Sakuras.

are there any animes with actually good animated fight scenes?

>lack of capitalization
>emoji image
>animes
>watching anime for the fight scenes
I give you a 14 years old/10. That's the best I can do, bub.

Your next form of damage control will be:
>m-movie Sakura isn't the ACTUAL Sakura!

>lucky

news flash;the fate series is a cash cow

how do you make your text green

She's not the actual Stay Night Sakura if that's what you mean. If your talking about the HF movie then of course she's Sakura. Not sure what that has to do with anything though.

The CCC Sakuras are literally aspects of the original Sakura divided into separate beings, and Prisma Sakura is outright identical to F/SN Sakura. Of course, you'll cry that the HF movie Sakura doesn't count as Sakura once it debunks the anti-Sakura memes and everyone loves her.

Format then Font then Font Color

yes but what is different?

Sorry user but I'm not following your posts. I answered another anons question and you accuse me of damage control so you don't apparently know what damage control even means. To fill you in your perceptions of CCC Sakuras are incorrect and Prisma Sakura is not StayNight Sakura. Not sure what memes the HF movie will debunk either. You seem pretty upset about something and you're accusing me of things I haven't even done yet though you're sure that I will at some point in the future.

>n-no u, u mad!
Really? It's pretty obvious that you're in denial about them being Sakura because you're trying to make excuses for her being loved by everyone as soon as she's repackaged slightly and people can't meme on her. Fun facts: Prisma Sakura went through the same things as F/SN Sakura, and her personality is just the same. The CCC clones are aspects of Sakura's heart.

the iconic pose of sakura

>DEEN

DEEN were responsible for F/SN back in the day.

After Aniplex/Sony took over, they rebooted it with Fate/zero, Fate/stay night [UBW], and now Fate/Grand Order.

If you're talking about producers it's Geneon for the Deen anime.

Wew lad, no wonder why there are almost no torrents of Fate 2006 with seeders.

Did the UBW movie leave that scene out?

Why do they keep remaking the same shit over and over?

Bottom left GOAT

>Prisma Sakura is not StayNight Sakura.

The assistant of the mangaka literally makes an homage to Sakura/Shirou from FSN with a picture that has one of Sakura's quotes talking about how she loved the form that Shirou used when he fired his bow

Plus a ton of other homages and shoutouts. She's his kohai, a stability in his life he took for granted until it was threatened, blahblahblah. It's all there.

We don't know her backstory with the Matou family either, but Miyuverse Sakura also has a brother that hates her, so it's assumed that this Sakura is an homage to the original to the letter.

This is like how you have to argue with peeps who say people like BB more than Sakura, when most of those artists don't give a damn, like the design, but also were clearly Sakura fans, but the arguments happen because "hurr, Sakura is unpopular".

youtube.com/watch?v=leEOWo4JMZs

How exactly will Sakura ruin Shirou with her devilish charms?

Is this from the Dies Irae anime?

When your lance turns into a bullrush reed.

The UBW movie cuts almost everything from the prologue, you go from Shirou walking Sakura home to Saber vs. Berserk Car in like five minutes.

getting more P E R F E C T every passing day

Good lord, she's pure sex

Ehhh where is this from?

Fate/HA

sakura isn't sex user, she's love

It's the same kind of people who like to falseflag as Illyafags.
Illyafags generally have no issues with Sakura since Heaven's Feel was Illyas best route as well. HF is what made me fall in love with Illya.

Except ufotable is better there

I still can't believe that the director took one good look at this and said "Yeah, this is fine."

This image makes no sense.

How?

Her eyes and mouth don't match her reflection.

Who said it was a mirror?

You make no sense

damn that is a nice peachy butt.

Animation >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Artstyle

You want pictures, go read a manga

What are you talking about? Ufotable has terrible animation. I mean it's better than the old DEEN anime back then but it's still really shitty.

They draw like 3 frames and then put special effects and shaky camera to cover it

>Worms and Best Girl Incoming.webm