twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

Try none

Catholic

(((Orthodox))) is heresy

Why are the Orthodox heresy? educate me

catholic

Orthodox definitely has it right.

Are you saying protestant is the way forward?

One larp or the other larp .. if you must larp pick the one you like the best and larp away.

Catholic, swing by /catholic general
/ on Sunday, they can give a better dissertation than I can

at least its real church with mass

not "sunday service"

shut up you fucking inbred faggot. Nobody wants to worship your cucked "pope"

The Church is the bride of Christ, right? Saint Paul says this about who's in charge of the Church:

>I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man. (1 Corinthians 11:3 Douay-Rheims)

Here's what the Catholics used to claim, before Vatican II nixed the Boston Catechism:

>Who is the visible head of the Church?
>Our Holy Father the Pope, the Bishop of Rome, is the vicar of Christ on earth and the visible head of the Church.

There's not much more I need to say.

Retards believe in the bible literally.

KYS.

Coptic
/thread

aren't finn's the literal definition of snownigger?

Coptic, is that related to coprophelia?

(You)

unironically the only difference is what calendar dates they follow
but neither side would ever admit that

orthodox also have their own patriarchs for their countries, rather than having a global pope responsible for the entire world

Historically, the title "pope" was first adopted by Pope Heraclas, the 13th Alexandrine Archbishop (232–249 AD), three centuries before it was assumed by John I, the Roman Bishop (523–526), who ratified the Alexandrian computation of the date of Easter. Bestowing the title on Rome's pontiff did not strip it from Alexandria's, and the Roman Catholic Church recognizes this.

let's do this the right way.

strawpoll.me/15222670

Faggots like you will be the first to hide when shit gets serious.

>Bestowing the title on Rome's pontiff did not strip it from Alexandria's, and the Roman Catholic Church recognizes this.
[citation needed]

Coward.

Orthodoxy is by far the least cucked but Catholicism is the better doctrine and has much more cultural background in the west.

The Catholic church adheres to the policy of the 5 holy sees. Accepting the fact that other patriarchs exist. Roman autism believe that they are superior to the other sees established by the other apostles and I the case of Antioch establishe's by the same one.

>The Roman Catholic Church considers that the Pope of Rome ranks higher than the four other popes and patriarchs of the Major Apostolic Thrones (Alexandria, Constantinople, Antioch and Jerusalem). This viewpoint is not accepted by the Coptic Orthodox Church.

No citation needed when this is a known fact of the church. They accept the other sees exist and have patriarchs and that the pope of Alexandria predates the pope of rome.

they are both mighty
I see it like this
Western Europe is Catholic
Eastern Europe is Orthodox
Northern Europe is Protestant
Half of Southern Europe is Catholic and the Eastern side of Southern Europe is Orthodox
Then we have pockets of Muslim Whites like in Eastern Europe, the Balkans and the Caucuses .

ur not supposed to worship the pope

Damn these pesky men of god. Helping people instead of lynching niggers and executing refugees! BOOO!

what the fuck do you faggots actually want?

both are ok ,but we need to convert protestants back to Church.

North America is main source of all this protestant shitfest heresies today

one answer only

>denying that Church is started by Christ
>denying teachings of this Church
>denying the eucharist
>interpret the word of God in his own way
>denying the Christ divinity
>denying Christ nature

nice comics btw
If the bible is made and its completed by evil catholics should we really read it?

>we don't care if you have buddha in your church as long as you follow the pope XD
>we don't care if you nig--i mean fine gentlemen practice voodoo as long as you follow the pope

uh huh

>North America
You misspelled Israel