ANTIFA BTFO

Antifa cucks got BTFO by an e-celeb. That's right, they got their asses handed to them by A FUCKING YOUTUBER. Look at them running away as soon as /ourboy/ Sargon stands up lmao. They got pushed away so easily too, I guess the soylent does NOT help increase muscle mass.

youtube.com/watch?v=HPj3CyBJrIE

Why is Antifa made up of the most pussified children on the planet? Where are the hardened soldiers of Antifa? Are they all scared of coming out since Sup Forums managed to identify Eric Clanton? Seriously this is one of the most pathetic mob I have ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NorthLondonAF/status/970743424017207300
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sargon of Cuckad
>/our guy/
Choose one faggot.

shit fatboy got swoll. Look at those pythons.

Give me 1 (one) reason why Sargon is not /ourguy/

>Hates and fights Antifa
>Shits on SWJs
>Redpills normies through youtube
>Rejects the "alt-right" meme label
>Praises KEK

Sounds like Sargon is /ourguy/ and you are nothing but a jealous nosubscribers faggot who will never enjoy the reach that this guy does. Keep posting on Sup Forums buddy, clearly this is gonna help defeat Antifa.

This is what punching Antifa does to your body.

Don't get me wrong he's a good "first redpill" but definitely not /ourguy/

I'll give you three, and a qualifier:

1.) Indifferent/contemptuous towards the JQ
2.) So committed to the 'cause' of individualism is willing to ignore race realism because muh collectivism
3.) Stepdad

His e-jihad against antifa, however, should be supported cautiously. He's smarter than many give him credit for, and reaches out to a tremendously large audience.

>Where are the hardened soldiers of Antifa?
At the football ground or associated pub I reckon. Antifa stormtroopers are hooligans, and hooligans don't come out for some cunt college shit. 90% of Antifa are useless herbivore prey animals, 10% is hooligans.

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS

Richard Spencer and Sargon had events on the same fucking day. What are the chances that both of them had altercations with Antifa? Richard Spencer visited Michigan and it's SPRING BREAK RIGHT NOW. That means that his event was staged and Sargon's event is likely staged as well.

These people are degenerate losers who get paid to feed you bullshit.

The responses on twitter to antifa are much more delicious to read.

twitter.com/NorthLondonAF/status/970743424017207300

>hooligans
>antifa

I guess something wrong with your hooligans. Our ultras are overthrowing governments

They're not retaking Donbass though. Quite the contrary, in the 1980s we had tons of this shit. Unlike you, we put malcontents down.

Lots of hooligans are now serving in army fighting Russian communists scum

You’re full of shit.

>the only violence i would support is self defense
lol fgt kys

>twitter.com/NorthLondonAF/status/970743424017207300

See this is why we need "radical centrist" allies like Jordan Peterson and Sargon of Cuckadd - When Antifa behave egregiously at Spencer event normies say:
>Oh well they were nazis anyway so they probably deserve it, they probably started the fight anyway etc etc etc
When Antifa behave egregiously at a "radical centrist" even normies actually notice how retarded they are and say stuff like:
>imagine using fascism to fight a liberal who you claim is fascist etc etc

Sure it would be nice if these centrists would stop being cucks, but the "purer" they are - the worse it looks when radical leftists go after them.

That´s true. But we should support anything that moves people in our directon.

Ummm sweetie that was the CIA!

getting your colors jacked. britbongs aint about that life.

He's not /ourguy/ per se, but he is the best ally Sup Forums could possible get.
Too bad post Sup Forumsacks are brainlets who can't see this.
...OR, it's just shills using divide and conquer idk desu

1. He doesn't fight antifa
2. Shitting on the lowest hanging SJWs isn't a talent
3. He doesn't redpill anyone on anything, he goes on 45 minute rants saying little at all to an audience that already is entertained by "le cringe feminist"
4. He singlehandedly to create an even worse meme label
5. lifting Sup Forums memes, taking credit for inventing them, them manages to make them maximally cringe

Well my fellow mixed-race nu-pol kekkeroni, please neck yourself immediately.

>clearly this is gonna help defeat Antifa.
If Antifa was defeated tomorrow that would be a fucking set back you idiot. Antifa aren't the fundamental problem in society, they are symptoms which themselves serve as fuel to stoke the fires of right-wing reaction.

If you are interested in ever reaching the critical mass necessary to address the underlying issues in society, you should be cheering the accelerationist useful idiots known as Antifa.

He isn't an ally, he is an opportunist fraud that explicitly stands out against racially conscious whites, right-wing reaction, and white nationalism.

>Michigan and it's SPRING BREAK RIGHT NOW
Your point? Most of these antifa kids are broke, Michigan is chilly, and they got nothing else to do than be indignant and up their own ass.

Wrong, he explicitly says that he doesn't want to fight against "racially concious whites, right wing reaction, and white nationalism" - he wants to fight against leftist.

I heard that after he executed the communists on stage, Sargon dragged a rabbi out of a nearby synagogue and gassed him right there in the street

I think it's time we disavow Sargon and the Liberalists, they're simply too violent and extreme

>it's SPRING BREAK RIGHT NOW.
It's too early for spring break anywhere.

Nice edit

1. He just did, on video too.
2. It's at least commendable and objectively better than the alternative of supporting their bullshit, would you not agree?
3. That's debatable.
4. I have no idea what you mean by that.
5. Are you saying that you are angry Sargon appropriated your memes?

Nice!

Top jeje antifa cant even meme properly. Look at this shit. People who leave watermarks in their OC are retards and normies.