Altright.com officially infiltrated

altright.com/2018/03/07/the-look-in-the-eye-test/

does this vindicate everyone who's gotten shit for calling it a psyop?

It's an article encouraging people to take up IRL activism, even if it comes at the cost of losing anonymity. Okay.

That doesn't mean he is controlled opposition. It's more likely (((you))) are just trying to discourage IRL activism than it is that this article proves something damning about Dickie or his website

ALT-RIGHT has always been a jewish psy op. Richard Spencer is a fucking zionist jew

i see nothing to gain for these eceleb following anons. i hope none of them are brainwashed enough to go through with it.

This was one author and was his first and likely only article on the site. I bet it slipped through the cracks the whole comment section is arguing with the author who is threatening them like a leftist.

Yes goy, don't engage in real activism, keep posting on image boards because that will win the West.

If you depend on someone for a paycheck and housing you might as well be committing suicide.

Meanwhile "al stankard" doesnt give us his real name

This douche has been on facebook for years wanderibg around south east asia and probably ran out of beer money.

I'm rather aghast by the call to "our non-white brothers". I'm racist and that's not what I would sign up for.

this

>it's a psyop because it's infiltrated
>it's infiltrated because it's a psyop
you CIA niggers never post anything substantive

ITT: everyone is reminded that controlled opposition and moles are real

The alt-right has never been pro-White and it doesn't care about securing the existence of the White race.

One can very easily see this by the fact that all the alt-right does is TALK.

Point in case:

The alt-right site or group doesn't even need to be infiltrated. All they do is talk. Hell, they even support "based" jews, racemixers, non-whites and faggots.

What's the point of a pro-White movement when you support the beliefs and the people who are destroying the White race?

holy shit here it is, the posts on Sup Forums that eternally blew the alt-right out forever. not even the skeptic community could crack this nut but some anonymous 56% nigger finally laid it to rest with the same baseless accusations people have been levying against it for fucking years now

You sound like atomwaffen.

The author of this article posted this on twitter about a minute ago

>You sound like atomwaffen.
I'm not a satanist.

But I'm also not an alt-righter that thinks we should be only talking about things, holding marches where we get attacked by antifa while the cops twiddle their fingers and supporting muds and degenerates in the movement.

hale hortler

lmao...holy shit its real...

the alt-right is a fucking joke.

Unicorn.com exists. Does this vindicate people who say unicorns are real?

>nice near get
the accusations against the alt-right are not baseless, they are often based in a general feeling that things just don't quite add up with its eceleb leadership.

the andrew anglin of civ nat

Activism doesn't achieve anything for us. Activism is only useful after you already have power. It's an exercise of power, a victory parade. The left has been able to use activism because they have the institutional power.

Alt-right is nothing but a meaningless catch all term and any who use it unironically are traitorous fools.

>and any who use it unironically are traitorous fools.
Depends on who you consider them "traitorous" to...

>it's real

alright I'm out.

Done with this shit, this is like the 5th time I've seen this in connection to the alt-right. I didn't used to believe the alt-right was a jewish psy-op but it's true. Wow.

>All they do is talk.
Alright FBI. I better get going right now.

>Hell, they even support "based" jews, racemixers, non-whites and faggots.
I know. And that's why I don't support them. Look at my earlier post Have you even understood my post? I did agree with you, faggot.

Why are you fucks so afraid of going into the real world?
The only thing that is infiltrated is this board by shills spreading fear,defeatism,blackpills and the worst are people like you who buy into shilled crap and spread it...
Change is going to require real life involvement along with internet involvement.