HAPPENING HAPPENING

HUFFMAN HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING GET IN HERE FAGGOTS twitter.com/breaking911/status/971515868122402816?s=21

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPeeO8atpJQ
ibtimes.co.uk/child-sexual-abuse-top-5-countries-highest-rates-1436162
youtube.com/watch?v=9J482O3DrWY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ANOTHER SHOOTING IN MISISSIPPI COLLEGE CAMPUS TOOK PLACE

stream: youtube.com/watch?v=JPeeO8atpJQ

>america

what's about american youth that make them so unbearable that people want to kill them so much?

dude it sux here

What is it about Brazil that makes youth so attracted to transvestism and cat parasites?

niggers, spics, jews and their tricks
or maybe it's just that gun crime is less personal than stabbing someone with a knife or throwing acid in their face

please kill more. this has been a boring week

mainly the jewish media promoting "black culture"

but why always schools? where are the shitty workplace mass shootings?

>transvestism

we are obsessed with sex

>cat parasites

I don't get this one

So some enriched individual pulled out his HiPoint and accidentally shoot two people. I they weren't hit be the same bullet, it wasn't accidental.

>shitty workplace mass shootings?
>black
>work
choose one

I grew up in the Deep South and we came to school with guns in our cars during hunting season on Fridays. School with that out and many of us would go straight to our hunting land. Teachers and administration new and we were all cool. This was like 10 years ago.

>ch-ch-checked
This country drives young men insane

Mississippi reporting in. That shooting was on the Jackson State campus, the preeminent black University within our state. It's not a surprise. Jackson Mississippi is the Detroit of the South.

most passionate shootings are done by whitey

eeehhhhhhh, blacks will be black regardless of where they are put, encouragement is not a catalyst, it's just an accelerant
oh fuck no, if you have a grudge on the work you're on track for murder on the first, school is just something you're forced to attend, work is something you do as a necessity. School may suck, but it will never suck as much as work, if your work sucks your life sucks.

Huffman has been Section 8'ed to death along with Roebuck and Center Point. None of this is surprising.

Its all Fake you Idiots! Parrots, just keep repeating what the tv and facefuck tells you.
Can you fuckin think on your own? Try it!

>shooting in usa
>happening

yawn

that's the best explanation honestly ... sandy hoax was such I joke, that I can't take any shootings seriously anymore until they start releasing all the evidence to the public

(((Deep state))) running several false flags to push for gun control.

holy S H I T these are COMPLETELY ORGANIC

GUN CULTURE IN US IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!

BAN

GUNS

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>What are the odds of these being Democrat controlled districts?
100%
They don't pull false flags in Republican areas.

h-here we g-go again

Hand.Them.Over.White boy.

>Bhamfag here
Huffman is a nigger school. It's literally nothing and probably just a dindu on dindu crime.

>be american
>get shot

When will Americunts just man up and ban guns? Your inaction in the face of your children getting slaughtered on a weekly basis is a solid reflection on how cucked you have become. In Britain and the rest of Europe we actually protect our kids.

>In Britain and the rest of Europe we actually protect our kids.

Come get them yourself, spic. I'll put one through your head before you get within 200 yards.

another ((accidental)) backpack gun????

tfw you will never be able to take your kids to Springville Road Library on Saturday.

Have you seen the videos of that Hogg kid and that shave headed spic dyke? Who Wouldn't want to shoot scumbags like them?

In Detroit theres at least 2 to 3 shootings every day on the news. It desensitizes you to stop caring everytime the media plays up some "shooting" which most of the time is a domestic dispute over a girl or drug money

What would be the point in staging these 2 shootings?
I doubt you can provide a reasonable answer to this

Workplace shootings wouldn't have the same effect on the gun control debate as "MUH CHILLUNS!!!!" does.

>In Britain and the rest of Europe we actually protect our kids.

Britain is literally a country of pedophiles

ikr? I spent so many hours there growing up, too. This was some fool kid who's relative didn't secure that wanted to show off.

Show & Tell, Oops, oh Well

Dead

Replace "Britain" With "England" and you're correct
dont lump the rest of us in with their shit

>*teleports at your bearing 45ยบ*

>*steals your cc*

nothing personnel sweetie

>Enrollment in grades 9-12 for the 2013-14 school year is 1,271 students. Approximately 96% of students are African-American, 2% are Hispanic, 1% are white, and 1% are multiracial.
source wikipedia

I just noticed that both of the shootings seem to have one thing in common: they're a predominately nigger school so it's a possibility that this is just your daily nigger on nigger crime. Move along folks.

>BREAKING: Birmingham police tell us that two people were shot at Huffman high school they are trying to determine if those individuals are students or not.

Mfw Tarrant is the safest way to drive NNE to Oneonta in my lifetime.

Just niggers at play. Nothing to see here

>1% are white

Jesus christ those poor fucks, their parents must hate them

>2 shot
>happening
pick one

So is the college in Mississippi. Both heavily Black dominated schools. Is there a black school shooter uprising?

Fuck off Nigel; Hakim, Jabbar and Muhammad need to be prepped before they go to work on your daughter. Don't forget to visit your soulicitour to renew your license to carry a bike tire.

The U.K. ranks #3 in child sex abuse stats worldwide. ibtimes.co.uk/child-sexual-abuse-top-5-countries-highest-rates-1436162

These mutt "memes" are being churned out on an industrial scale. The saddest part is a sizeable chunk of this board laps it up, and doesn't see it for the blatant divide and conquer shilling that it clearly is.

We should all be united against the kike menace. That includes fighting for our rights to keep firearms, to fend off tyranny. GUNS FOR BRITONS. GUNS FOR AMERICANS. GUNS FOR ALL.

England ranks #3 you mean
They're the ones with this problem, that shit doesnt happen in Scotland, Wales or NI

Stoneman. Now huffman is this coincidence

>accidentally

>be american
>get shot
Living the dream down there, buds

:O

We did this in Maine too in the 90's

>be American
>get shot...
>by cia/niggers

congratulations (You)
for digits
congratulations
>I they weren't hit be the same bullet, it wasn't accidental
on your stroke
hope you have obamacare user

youtube.com/watch?v=9J482O3DrWY

>Picture for article shows oriental girl
>No oriental country on the list
wew

>Birmingham

wot

There hasn't been a school shooting in years. Big if this just happened in bongland

Come and get them, brown boy.

American public schooling system is absolute shit and none of the big wigs want to take responsibility.

You are so dumb. This happened in /r/Birmingham, not /r/Brum

Yeah and the shooting in Alabama is most certainly a nigger

It wasn't a Jew neighborhood in DWS's district. Page 6 for this shit.

>American public schooling system

More like American public shooting system amirite? #rekt

Checked and kekd
HERE WE GO BOYOS
Parkland has too much attention and too many people are noticing the holes in story

>Democrat controlled
You mean nigger

Birmingham, Alabama I presume

I see the monthly shooting is in motion
Get on our level niggers

"Accidentally" huh? Must have been a brown kid. No way they'd give a white kid the benefit of the doubt after he brought a gun to school and shot two classmates.

You're kidding right. Because the previous shooting wasn't enough to shift the pendulum. When all of these things get fully political and sensational immediately, there is 99% chance of false flag. You don't have to agree, but not seeing the obvious logic is ostrich tier.

Modern american youth basically turned into witless niggers. The music, the mannerisms, the lingo, the lack of creativity, the tastelessness (I know that part is subjective but cmon its all the same shit). Young burger girls think they are hot shit even though they have a hanging beer belly and the ones that are actually hot are so far up their own ass in terms of cliques and social status its just garbage. I'm only 19 and lotsa shit just seems like the end of a once great place to be alive.

Maybe it was the 1 white who finally snapped.

Exactly

>Be British and have a restricted amount of freedoms and employment opportunities.
I'd probably off myself if I had to live on a tiny un inspiring cuck island.

>What would be the point in staging these 2 shootings?
I don't know... why good would an (((accidental shooting)) and an armed teacher holding a standoff literally days after the (((media))) announced they were going to attack anyone supporting teachers and law-abiding conceal carry holders having their rights restored on campuses do, I wonder?

Surely it's just another coincidence.

We did it in Minnesota too, only like 8 years ago. It has since been banned and made illegal.

Why has no one posted their mascot yet?

I wish I was shot with life threatening injuries. Nobody would care about me. They would just panicking how many more are going to add to that number in the next hours and if the shooter was white. Then they are going to be panicking for days that they will be next. And all this time I'll be the victim and get to die in peace alone.

yuropoors BTFO

Proud Viking!