CASSIDY STAY: CRISIS ACTRESS

This FF actress you might remember from Sandy Hook studies at my uni and she is in my class. I will see her next week. What do ?

They did not even change her glasses since the performance in 2014

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppKh6HHO9oM
youtube.com/watch?list=PLgOXkMOfTfdJtlDYsklYcjTWg7QHI6E--&time_continue=3&v=I1uhjBDBiP4
google.pl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwiJpJiRttvZAhXH66QKHTTgBvIQgU8INjAA&url=http://www.brp.ch/&usg=AOvVaw1VPrViiVeMhEv3ugLih8LJ
sandozfondation.ch/en
ch.linkedin.com/in/andres-oppenheim-88310a6/de
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild
nbcnews.com/storyline/texas-family-killings/texas-teen-who-witnessed-murder-her-family-speaks-memorial-n154311
youtube.com/watch?v=8HXQ-WlwnKg
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
whale.to/c/leaked_ad.html
whale.to/b/casbolt_h.html
whale.to/b/sp/for1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her in 2k18

If anyone interested I will also drop her IRL name

DHS HSEEP-EP

would fugg so hard she'd forget all about her dead family

The nose on this (((one)))

get her to confess how much she was paid on video.

Are you 100% sure it is her? How did you recognize her? By looks alone?

Nowadays with the cosmetics and hairstyles and glasses and all that stuff a lot of White females can look the same.

Yup, she talks repetitive stuff which is indicative of a MKULTRA slave, also still does the same hand/glass movements as in the video below

youtube.com/watch?v=ppKh6HHO9oM

sharpy in popa and get her to confess on video
also lookup up "mkultra triggers" and try some on her

>skull fracture
>in public 3 days after shooting
this is such utter bullshit

That's love in asl though

this what I thought. not an actress. She is a teenage sandy hook brainwash victim

spread apart her butthole with your penis, forcefully and savagely
then as you're about to bust whisper into her ear "sandy hoax didn't happen"

>Are you 100% sure it is her? How did you recognize her? By looks alone?

Yes, I have an extraordinary photographic memory.
Not the first time I put the pieces together with these shills.

Good idea :)

I would much rather get to know what are her trigger words and betaslave her.

youtube.com/watch?list=PLgOXkMOfTfdJtlDYsklYcjTWg7QHI6E--&time_continue=3&v=I1uhjBDBiP4

Any idea how often trigger words are changed ?
Are they person-specific ?

Thx, looking forward to other ideas anons.
Might as well post a video/follow-up thread next week.

I am not sure if it is her but if she is, good "detective" work is almost always about trying to find out the "little things" and try to do the puzzle. Try to find out (not necessarily from her) what is the story behind her presence in a Swiss uni. Also if she is there on her own or if her parents are there too.

You know...Switzerland is one of the epicenters of (((Elite))) Satanism, evil shit happens behind the doors of some cute Swiss houses in the middle of the cute Swiss landscape.

>if her parents are there
wat?

The nose does seem to match. Normal length but fairly wide.

Also a question...your uni is a "fancy" one? No classism and nothing against wealthy people, just trying to get a few pieces of the puzzle.

Duh! I mean family! Someone who takes care of her! Sorry...kek...

No no! Do some "recon" first!

(never mind the unintentional dark humor in that post)

they kill the parents and take the kids

You definitely should try to fug her

>tfw no ZOGcrisisactorfu

Not really, public and pretty normie-tier according to local standards.

Thanks for the insights.

I would love to know her trigger words, still I have yet to grasp if they change them periodically or are the words person-specific. Perhaps pic-related is still valid ?

>No no! Do some "recon" first!
Yes, I will come earlier to class and chat her up a bit :)

BTW seen her like 6+ times around already

Good spot

>No no! Do some "recon" first!
Yes, speaking of 'recon' the guy whom you see in the picture
Is a BFF or boyfriend of the second girl Sophie Sandoz-Hansen from left on pic-related : aka Sandoz crime family (notice the pedo sign on her fathers head). She also studies at the uni.

Why does that also look like "H3H3" - the popular (((Youtube channel))) hosted by King Soy Kike himself?

>Sandoz crime family (notice the pedo sign on her fathers head). She also studies at the uni.
They own a few hotels and Novartis.

google.pl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwiJpJiRttvZAhXH66QKHTTgBvIQgU8INjAA&url=http://www.brp.ch/&usg=AOvVaw1VPrViiVeMhEv3ugLih8LJ

Very criminal people, dealt with them on a few occasions...

Yes. Chat with her a little. An initial conversation between a national and international naturally tends to slide towards "So what is your story? What brings you here?"

www.sandozfondation.ch/de

I would not say they are that powerful on a WW scale though, just 'old locals' ...

I need to check out the show

Perfect, now I'm looking forward to next week's class :)

I take ASL you're retarded. You cross your arms over the wrists across your chest for love. Signs in ASL are self explanatory.

Not meant to derail the thread, but he revealed too much of his preference on that pic (second man from right). I wonder if that can be used against this man's ass ... :)

They even have a Foundation dedicated to the promotion of "do goodist" causes like it's typical of this people.

sandozfondation.ch/en

Which uni is it fellow swissbro?

I just posted that link myself, creating a "do goodist" Foundation is a thing that this people always do.

The "conspiratorial circles" in Switzerland regard the Sandoz family as part of the "gang"??

Isn’t that just the silly hand gesture that rockers do. I’m sure she thinks it means nothing to do with Satan

That symbol became part of pop culture so most people do it without even knowing what it is...but her behavior was just too bizarre.

UNIL
I don't think so. I have talked to their employees and usually they refer to them as "Swiss Mafia".
From my encounters their employees and family itself is extremely blue-pilled.

Only power these people have is that all police, judges and all public admin people worship them (which proves 'public' is not really public in the literal sense), but a 'Public Mafia' .

Still, the power is very 'humanly' and local imho.

aka won't compare to FED-owners level

Damn I'd love to rape and off her execution style. How old is she?

They might be part of the gang though, just by this bare fact.

ch.linkedin.com/in/andres-oppenheim-88310a6/de

7-years-time CEO of their hotel was none other than Mr. (wait for it ... )

>With the help of relatives, Rothschild secured an apprenticeship under Jacob Wolf Oppenheimer, at the banking firm of Simon Wolf Oppenheimer in Hanover, in 1757.[6] The grandson of Samuel Oppenheimer taught Rothschild useful knowledge in foreign trade and currency exchange
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild

This family also lives here, also play normies IRL.

I hope you guys can inform me. How does OP know her? Is she in a Swiss or American University? Is she known from Sandy Hook

19. It all fits together. In Sandy Hook Videos (2014) she was 15. Now (2018) she is a first year student.

She is therefore 18 or 19 ATM.

Swiss, yes. Same girl, they even did not change her glasses from 2014. See

can she speak french,german or italian? how in the world did this happen?!?!

Spooky. What section ?

btw this was in texas supposedly, not sandy hook

nbcnews.com/storyline/texas-family-killings/texas-teen-who-witnessed-murder-her-family-speaks-memorial-n154311

Yes, French (I have heard.)

(and is suspect Italian too) - because this guy Is from Italian Mafia and a BFF (or boyfriend) of
>Sophie Sandoz-Hansen

Well there's a common building at this UNI (called Anthropole)where nearly all classes take place, that's where I've seen the girl a bunch of times.

I will look into what she studies.

What name does she go by? How’s her French? Does she have a regional or foreign accent? Does she speak German, Italian or Romansh? Who are the two men with her and how do they know her? What is she studying at Lausanne?

This (((Conspiracy))) at the top levels is very much an aristocracy with bloodlines, intermarriages, titles, hierarchies and all that stuff.

Well, regarding the Crisis Actors, please see my last thread.

Also, Mengele is still alive and I met him.

Mengele was researching MK Ultra, he wanted that knowledge for the Nazis too. This is why he wanted twins, they are perfect for scientific comparison.

Try to fuck her asshole.

Accent is fairly local. She speaks French, (I suspect Italian) and German.

I dunno, I will find out. I will have a look at class participants and give you her name in a sec.

The man with glasses on the right is
>boyfriend of the second girl Sophie Sandoz-Hansen
and
>Is from Italian Mafia

Yes, most of his family leaves nearby and talked with them (aka ex-top level nazis) on a bunch of occasions. Actually very nice people IRL.

youtube.com/watch?v=8HXQ-WlwnKg

One thing I have noticed regarding Sandoz is that all the top level international people e.g. Banking or Nazi consider them dangerous and useless (way too blue-pilled IMHO)

So besides chatting her up, finding her background, trying to F her in the Ass, filming her asking about Sandy Hook, trying out trigger words - what else should I do ?

Should I get a pic for your fapping please ?

Don’t let the thread die.

If you find the trigger for her sex kitten personality you can do a whole lot more than fucking her in the ass.

>what else should I do
maybe leave her alone
if doubles you gotta listen to me

Sounds promising indeed, do you have any clues on finding the trigger ?

BTW I am researching her IRL name now
>What name does she go by?

F in ass again

Good...
Still in the process, if I won't get it now ill come back next week with precise impeccable info

Just take it easy and chat with her a little, don't rush things.

obviously convert her into a white supremacist nazi fascist imperial shitlord, radicalize her to the point where she'd make terry davis blush

If you wanted to do mind control experiments you would need a control with exactly the same baselines as the test subject. Twins wouldn't just be ideal but the only way you could get the right data.

Keep reading, fake tears more!

Ok.

It seems, I cannot establish her name based on the infos I have right now anons, I will be back next week - I would not like to post fake info, however all 3 of the suspect names I have unsearchable on Dr. Google.

Thanks for the insights, makes me happy to go to school now lol

These two songs are my trigger for God-like research btw

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA

KEK has sth to do with Occult for sure, based on the inspiration from these songs...

What the fuck is wrong with him, you?!!!! Look close at that face!!!!

Comped, right?!!!!

ask her to the mall or arcade or whatever, to play Dance Dance Revolution. the longer the better.

Pic speaks all fake as fuck. No dread, shaking, no real tears. When my dad passed, my niece spoke (about the same age) and your heart just breaks pouring her guts out for her grandpa. There is no emotion whatsoever in the fake bitches face.

Is she in some weird cult? I've seen Jesuits throw up that symbol where I live frequently, it's on a bunch of murals, but you have to wonder who the hell thought of making it the "sign" for love.

Sandy Hook is a weird place, there has to be some pseudo mormon~catholic cult operating out of there or something, considering the proximity of that masonic temple as well.

Will do! :))

Anons I would like to give you a hint on something much bigger than you'd ever imagined. Speaking of MKULTRA ... Nearly all society is conditioned via (MS)Music... the trigger words are hidden in lyrics ...

be aware though, a few times I used the inappropriate triggers at an appropriate time and almost got killed ...

Just as there are sex kitten codewords, there also are ones that make people extemely violent . Use this knowledge with caution ....

I wonder whose behind this

Isn’t that hand sign also deaf for I love you? Continue the investigation but scrutinize the data.

M o u s e

Welcome to the internet. Now get out.
Play it safe OP, hide your power level and don't pry too much too fast.

Look up "papa kills babies" videos where the boy Gabe explained that in the sex abuse cult some of the kids enjoyed the attention. She's probably mentally deranged and demon possessed. Stay far away.

Care to give a few examples? I'll try them with my girlfriend.
OP do you have an email I can reach you on? I want to stay up to date on this.

It is obvious that you know nothing about MK Ultra mind control...

Just by her appearance you can tell she's a lefty libtard

Surrounded by soyboys

Anons I have her IRL name (it is one of those two)

( I wouldn't want to leave you curious ... )

Emmanuella Monachon
or
Marine Venezia

(my apologies to the one falsely stated. I hope you anons will find which one of those it is: I didn't even bother checking up the names of FaceBerg). If not, keep ya head up, we will have a follow-up thread next week : google "c77xv2" to find it next week.

Do what thou wilt with this info.

ORDO AB CHAO.

Yes sure, it's [email protected]

Tell her she already knows :)

God bless Anons

>So besides chatting her up, finding her background, trying to F her in the Ass, filming her asking about Sandy Hook, trying out trigger words - what else should I do ?

Find a way to make she read this ( 100777.com/nwo/barbarians ), without her knowing you made her do it, or you were the one that sent the text to her

use a tripcode so know when you come back here

I do know what the experiments entailed (creation of split personalities through extreme torture) and read unclassified documents regarding project monarch, the continuation, not too long ago, but I never tried to research the trigger words, and the last statement made me particularly curious because he mentioned music. Naturally I think that's overreaching since I doubt something so aimless could influence someone to that degree, so I'd like to try some of the known triggers on my girlfriend.

look in to the pizzagate related threads and the mk shit, apparently there´s lots of "pop" and cake and simple shit like that, also sometimes remember, or open yourself, or who is this?
apparently you don´t even have to direct it at them it´s just full on trigger words

>100777.com/nwo/barbarians

Does it matter if she clicks the link or reads the content ?

Sure. I'll use the one mentioned here.
I gave one those to you already.
Please reach out on the e-mail with a few words to keep in touch anons.

>Does it matter if she clicks the link or reads the content ?
NOPE

There are tons of links with same text (new order of barbarians) for freww, there is even books sold at amazon with the content, youtube videos with audio (original tape recorded with the text) and etc...

Ok. I'll try to get it to her somehow.

Please look into anons
One of those is her.

is it (de)programming material ... ?

>You cross your arms over the wrists across your chest for vampires!
whale.to/c/leaked_ad.html
whale.to/b/casbolt_h.html
whale.to/b/sp/for1.html

just leaving this here for educational porpoises

I'll just leave this here

Deaf people must all be satanists because that's sign language for "I love you"