Touka Ghoul chapter 144 anticipation station

This is a shrine dedicated to Touka-posting.
Post only cute Toukas. No god awful trannies, or psycho bitches and filthy cumbuckets (Rize).
Send good vibes to Touka and her unborn.
Make sure to watch Touka's anime next year as well.
Touka Ghoul:Re, it comes out next year. Starring- you guessed it, Touka and a bunch of other insignificant side characters.

What do you think of Kaneki, OP?

He's okay

Now, what do you think of the real best girl?

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGHHH SAVE ME KANEKI AYATO IS TOO STRONG!

>Talkerposters
This manga died for you user.

After this..

I'll... be the become...

THE TOKYO NUGGET

Really waiting for more best boy

SOON

Who wants to know how Tokyo Ghoul part 2 ends?

do it faggot

Post the gif then.

Kaneki deserves this for being a faggot. Now only if Ishida will kill Touka in front of him.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SAVE ME, HINAMI, MADO IS TOO STRONG AAAAAAAAAAAH

I can't put my finger on it but something seems slightly off with Urie's anime depiction. Or am I just being autistic here? middle and right pic just for reference

His eyes have sharper angles to them. I think that might just be because left is him early on in the series and the two on the right came later on.

He got his chin at the same place Arima got his.

nth for best girl saving this shit show.

he changed his hairstyle and everyone is hot with ishida's art style

post yfw due to pierrot's original ending hackery and own level of bad writing, they'll unintentionally create a more satisfying RE ending than Ishida.

I want the last thing that Nugget sees to be Touka gobbling down Furuta's giant clown cock before he dies like the useless fuck he is.

interested to see what shit they'll pull without Scarecrow being around, considering he died in the anime

Iconic.

Back to your BNHA containment thread with your cuckfaggotry.

That's okay. If Kaneki dies, he can be with best girl in the afterlife.

Re will be animated by the people that did Hitman Reborn.

Anyone here watched the Hitman Reborn anime?

Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

AAAAARRRGGH KANEKI LET ME CANNIBALIZE YOU TSUKIYAMA IS TOO STRONG AAAAAAAH!

one does need to have a rather significant amount of intellect to comprehend The city of tokyo and the vampiric ghouls. Why, just yesterday I attempted to show my cousin (who has just entered his seventh year) the episode where the titular character, Kaneki, turns himself into a seasoned chicken nugget. He laughed at the mere thought of a man becoming a fried animal, but I sat there watching, lamenting the deeper message: the death of intellectual pursuit, the desensitization to societal filth, muck, and mire, and the shameless abandonment of psychological understanding.

At the end my cousin turned to me and proclaimed, "I am the be the become the strongest tokyo around,but its okay, don't worry. i'll be right behind you", and I could not help but smile, not that the line he had just recited was humorous, but at the realization that this, in front of my very eyes, was the sum of what the episode had just warned against.

I cannot blame my cousin just as much as a man cannot blame a dog for consuming its own bile. It merely does not know any better, and what could be said about a man who judges things he does not have merit to judge?

Where did you get this pasta?

ishida twitter

How did Japan react to the last chapter?

nips are saying they love Hajime and Furuta and can't wait until Touka gets skinned alived and raped in front of Cuckneki (LOL)

Stop posting furuta.

>t. Kaneki

How do we save him?

Eto

Ayato

Za Warudo

fuck wrong pic.

>yfw they do the entire RE in 13 ep

calling it now

>Ayato saves Talker
>back to Kaneki who's about to get raped by Hajime
>wall gets blown up
>Marude's men mow down the Oggai with their magic anti-ghoul bullets
>Furuta escapes
>Scarecrow walks up to Kaneki
>takes off mask
>"yo Kaneki"
>chapter ends, get ready for TG :re :re, buy merchanide, goy

but what about muh foreshadowing

ISHIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

>When one speaks of Columbus, one thinks of an egg

Here comes the 2nd best boy.

>2nd best

who's the best then? Note that you're wrong, unless it's semi-ironically Furuta

Shirazu

>who's the best then? Note that you're wrong, unless it's semi-ironically Furuta
not him robably takizawa or shirazu
urie is best boy for me though

Naga

Join the party until the spoilers comes out.

I am surprised how many people are calling latest chapter one of greatest ever, are people really that much delusional?

Can we expect early spoilers?

This one lacks colo, I like the other version better.

>Amon decided to stand aside and do nothing while a man with an army of child soldiers runs the CCG
What the fuck happened

me on the right

It looks like that chapter is going to drop in next 24 hours
and it will have 42 pages.

kill yourself

I'm on a quest with some other anons to find out what happened to the guy who wrote Tokyo Ghoul. Will you join us?

The only thing I give Ishida is that he's absolutely unpredictable.

Says who, you?

>post only cute toukas

>no cumbuckets

what did he mean by this?

Announcement 1
Tokyo Ghoul ・ Abyss starts manga serialization in early 2018

Announcement 2
Tokyo Ghoul:Q is under production
Tokyo Ghoul:Q will be a novel that fills the gap between Re and Abyss.

Announcement 3
Art exhibition showcasing the original art works of Ishida Sui, from Tokyo Ghoul, is scheduled in autumn.
Ishida himself will attend and give autographs and greet his fans.

count me in

can i join? i have had my suspicions since :Re started

>and to repeat myself
Yeah totally can't predict asspulls. I imagine part 3 will nothing but meme plot twists until Furuta either makes the world SUPER peaceful, or someone offscreens him.

TG Queen confirmed. Welp it was a fun ride everyone.

that doesn't make him a hack. He intentionally wrote Kaneki as an idiot with bad judgement. Shit like that doesn't happen on accident

Where are the fags that were convinced there was no way kaneki was the one who teleported across japan to save his waifu?

Bullshit

someone remember how many time between TG and :re

I dont like the wait

>Inb4 that last chapter was just Furuta hallucinating after getting stabbed through his eye

>the new protag is actually Kaneki's daughter who will be the one eyed queen who calms the dragon who is her father
ISHIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Back off Chibi!

five ( 5 ) minutes, I think

The announcement doesn't happen until the 12th user, nice try though. And a novel filling in the gap between :re & the next series..? Nice try.

The distance between TG and :Re's release was about 2 months. If we end this weekend he'd probably resume sometime mid December, unless he hit fuck it and starts early 2018.

Announcement comes with the magazine.

a month, according to the wiki. Seems awfully short if you ask me. Don't know if that's correct

>tokyo ghoul - Abyss

> Tokyo Ghoul: Abyss
What the fuck does this have to do with Tarots or Poker though

Will the next chapter really be the last and then part 3? Back in 2014 was there any announcement about tg ending before the final chapter came out?

>Kaneki flies across two wards to save Hinami at the last second on a "gut feeling." But doesn't forfeit the expedition when they're only 2 wards away, too short a distance for anyone to starve.
>Goes half kakuja but still somehow loses his sanity/memory for the entire fight
>Completely gets jobbed in the final fight OFFSCREEN with a giant handicap when he could've just helped them escape (given he just flew across 2 wards in a snap. + no one has a quinque that can stop him.)
>spent 90% of RE: learning how to be an effective CCG agent and counter them but continues to get fucked by 0 squad tier shits.
>Learned from his own mistakes as Haise just to make them again and regressing mentally in a matter of pages.
>more than a handful of questions not addressed since part 1 and still fucking 0 exposition.

Hmmm.

>> Tokyo Ghoul: Abyss
He wants to copy a way superior manga

Is the abyss thing a meme or actually worth reading?

It is worth reading and only 43 chapters
It has been on hiatus for 85 fucking days though

>Abyss
>A
>Ace

Everybody, crap your hands for spoilers.

Ishida fucking wishes he could write this well.