What does Sup Forums think of Ireland?

What does Sup Forums think of Ireland?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4976382
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What does Sup Forums think of XXXXX?

Fucking retarded, useless threads every time.

St. Patrick, Potatoes, Alcoholism, Leprechauns, and the IRA. That's what I think of when I hear Ireland.

Green land. Red haired women. Pretty country side. Sadly, it appears the Irish are, as a people, generally a bit retarded and a bit violent.

Mom would give money to the IRA.
"Damn it mom! We're not Irish! We're Scottish!!"

Nice country, The Irish are mostly good people.
Unfortunately a significant minority harbour resentment and hatred towards Brits, which is not completely unfounded but does oversimplify the history of our islands.
I personally consider them part of the British family of nations along with Wales and Scotland.. i.e. not part of my country as such, but not foreign either

are those jewish milkers?

What has been such a beautiful country...the EU is about to get Potatoland, blackened.

Ever since Guinness went full retard, I quit drinking for Lent. St. Patrick’s Day can be celebrated with corned beef and cabbage just fine.
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4976382

Looks comfy. I'm le mutt irish american how can i meet a nice irish grill and move there?

Ah most of it is just a front to keep up appearances honestly

Eternally irrelevant. Nice people tho; from those i've met.

They need to leave the EU, pronto.

R I P
I
P

The niggers of Europe

UP the RA

Shocking language, Jamal

he's prob half Irish

Ireland is cool.

It's green.

Pipe down Mohammed. Also kek.

t.jackeen

Im surprised you were sober enough to read it.

So drunk ye made us your police.
Burger logic.

Going up North for Paddy's Day to avoid all the cunts down here pissing in the streets and puking into their own hands.

Would anyone fancy a punch up?

Bono is a pretentious fag

It was a failed attempt to get you to stop committing crimes

higher birthrates and more prone to use violence than other European countries. but the traditional culture is dying. prepare to see birthrates drop, women get fat, divorce to skyrocket, brown people to swarm in etc

I think you guys should give back northern ireland to scotland.

Kind of sad what happened to their language but I don't think they care

Be honest: do you still love Rolf Harris over there?

great place, I think there are guns there?

>women get fat

user, I...

It's much worse than that

I want in on that lol where's all the street pissing and hand puking?

100%. Molesting people is awesome.

I see when that didn't work you gave us senate jobs and the presidency.

would bang the one on the left bareback

Basically any major city in the Republic, it's a shitshow of a day

Parasites.

>That flag
>Calling anyone else on the planet "parasites"

The Irish are a race of scoundrels.

I would suggest you take a look in the mirror Paco, but you're shithole country probably doesn't have any.

I like their beer

A taconigger calling someone else a parasite?

Anyway, the Irish are cool. I visited for a couple of weeks a few years ago. Friendly people, your food is shit, beautiful countryside. I'd love to visit again, but I'm not sure why so many Americans romanticize Ireland.

That's rich coming from Make America toilet again

Because most mutts here don't have any idea about their family so they say they're potatoniggers. Unlike me of course.

I've banged and dated quite a few girls that were irish. they're cunts for the most part. alcoholics, disrespectful, hold grudges. i need to stick to own and find a slav qt3.14

It's like Germany, Italy, Scotland, etc.
The American identity is a fusion of a bunch of shit, people like to romanticize "The old country", even if none of their living relatives came from there.

t. Hans Potatonigger

Be honest: who doesn't?

>zMJD
Thought we had 1 struggle bro

The Irish destroyed the United States. Kennedy and his family were all Irish, CROMWELL DID NOTHING WRONG

Great people, too liberal, and maybe too much beer. Build up some strong nationalism and anti brown sentiment, and you got yourself a beautiful island.

hasn't that been happening over the past 20 years? maybe it's your culture that's shit and dying you cunt

A progressive state free of hate.

"I'm not sure why so many Americans romanticize Ireland."

maybe because you have trouble finding an identity of your own

IRISH AMERIMUTT REPORTING IN SIRS AM I WHITE NOW?

if you're black, you are a descendant of a slave, if you're white, you're 95% European either British or German

/thread

We don't really hate you. But we are legally obliged to laugh at England going out on penos

I'm with you, I'm Scottish but can't find the flag on here. Fuck the English

Cunts of the highest order

Bu the Irish are Celtic and the English are Germanic? I'm not saying you guys should be divided or anything, Europeans Civilization needs to kinda stick together at the moment. But don't wash away History

The women on the left are what he average Irish slag looks like on a night out. It is Britain-tier disgusting.

Expat living in Ireland, AMA.

>Be nice
>inb4 leave
I can't leave.

'Italian 11%'.
Hello private Luigi O'Malley

Is that a fact

Lots of redheads

brothers

come home mutt man

why should they stick together? Germans are the same as the English? Same as Scottish? I know where you're coming from, immigrants etc. But this nation has been long divided before that. Stay out of it you redneck fucks

I miss the old ireland this new generation are way too liberal. Probably not a good idea to move to canada even worse here hhahaha

holy kek
i wish m8

How many times did they give you crabs?

what history do you even mean? genuinely I'm interested. WW1, WW2? What history should Europeans stick together?

its not really washing it away to be fair, i feel like i have more of a connection with the Celtic nations more then i do with the Germans just because the Saxons came over 1000 years ago, huge amounts of interbreeding since then i wouldnt say there are really anymore pure celtics then there are pure saxons left

lol I'm a yankee so fuck off with that redneck talk. Anyway, I was more so saying that Europeans should each ethnically be able to divide themselves, like United Ireland or not, or have the current Republic of Ireland stay with the North staying with Britain, whatever they chose. I'm talking about with this immigrant crisis and total loss of European Identity, maybe you fucks should save the fighting among yourselves until later

How large is average sallary in Ireland?

Obligatory compliment of Scottish scenery.

Drunken papist cucks.

Ugh

All stereotypes aside Guinness is a good mass produced beer. Irish people have a good sense of humor when it comes to life in general.

That's an ecumenical matter.

Bunch of Subhumans

Violent, can't handle their beer but funny until drunk.

The funny thing is they still act like they are attractive.

Can you speak some Irish for me?

A country which would have been poorer than Ukraine if it wasn't for EU gibs.

The last thing I expected when I got here was to see Marxist graffiti everywhere, and posters for Marxist conferences. Also all of the blue haired repeal cunts.

I really like green trees and grass and stuff so I think they are pretty okay

You know how the South and North here don't really get along still? And how the West and East have a hard time as well, culturally speaking? At the end of the day, we still keep this "American Identity" when shit goes down. So while Ireland as a country is relatively new, and while there is culturally division between the Republic and Northern Ireland, maybe all parties should stick together to maintain that "European Identity". Probably in a wider aspect too, like when France and Britain have put aside their shit to work together before. It's like camaraderie in times of need shit.

Germans all have big square boxy heads. You are right to be wary of Saxon boxitis

Too embarrassed to show your flag, fag.

Weren't y'all calling these slide threads yesterday?

Does anyone have the "you think you're talking to X but you're really talking to X" image with the Irish guy passed out in a pub stall?

I gotta be honest I'm kinda looking forward to the EU sending us those Mohammads, soon as they start it'll kick off again.

Lads let's be honest, it's been pretty fuckin dull round here since the good Friday agreement...peace doesn't suit us, & is it just a coincidence that was when we started becoming"progressive"

Suas an staighre agus trasna do aghaidh

You mad, Chedderboi?

I went went there in 2010. I drove all around the island. It is beautiful and the people are awesome honestly. Please don’t kill yourselves at the alter of diversity.

You guys just fell in line with the rest of the European cucks.