WE WILL TAX YOUR PEANUTBUTTER AND CRANBERRIES!!!

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/europe/european-trade-officials-weigh-proportional-response-to-trump-tariff-plan/2018/03/07/843c5f76-2203-11e8-a589-763893265565_story.html&freshcontent=1

Who the fuck do they think they're fooling?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/opinion/2018/03/07/trump-has-fired-first-shot-in-trade-war-that-will-hurt-all-americans.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cream nut

>cream nut
Does it have a gay name because in America only fags buy peanut butter that isn't 80% sugar?

Call the EU racist for taxing a product invented by a black man?
Yeah I know peanut butter wasn't made by George Washington Carver but it's a common myth so I say run with it.

They know exactly what they're doing. They've selected products which are mainly manufactured in important swing states and republican strongholds.

lmao. they really dont have anything we want or need from them. no one can win a trade war with us.

Wtf GWC had the BBC

I find it hilarious that the EU officials (not the EU member countries) are FURIOUS over these trade restrictions but call anyone voting for BREXIT stupid and uninformed because they don't want the same thing happening in their own country.

>russian shitposts on facebook
ELECTION INTERFERENCE IMPEACH DRUMPF MOSCOW MUST BURN

>european nations blatantly attempt to influence elections with targeted tariffs
silence

really makes you think

>Peanuts

You want war with the best state on the union Eurofags?

You wanna go this route?

Us taxes import cars by 2.5%
EU taxes ours by 10%

Hey thats not fair we're going to go to 10% as well then

REEEEEEEEEEEE SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR PEANUTBUTTER AMERICA

Why cant Brussels have a 9/11

So peanut butter should get cheaper here soon.
More peanut butter in the boxes of commodities the government hands out for free.
Let's just stop exporting everything we make

>Peanut butter being manufactured in an industrial state
lol

>really makes you think
what about?

Were all good with vietnam and we can get chashews

We should just tax Soy and HRT pills and blame it on the EU

got it covered

>brits start hurling jars of peanut butter into a harbor

economic interference and intimidation to sway domestic elections by foreign influences. His thought wasn't that goddamn complicated.

One question: How?
also
>ID: eco OG

The peanut spread contains peanuts?

In the current year?

Disguised as Africans.

Lidl took peanut butter long ago who cares.

I buy most of my food tax free from a sort of black market

I suggest all the countries in the World punish us by refusing our medicines and disaster relief.

Why?

This is bad. Real bad if he starts a trade war over it...

Have some fauxnews over it:

foxnews.com/opinion/2018/03/07/trump-has-fired-first-shot-in-trade-war-that-will-hurt-all-americans.html

Its so much more than peanutbutter and cars...

>as if Europe cares about shitty peanut butter when they have hazelnut spread

because literally there is nothing else to tax from US. US doesn't make anything worth of importing anymore.

I paid 9 euros for reesse pb the medium size i think. Heard u guys get that for like 3/4$ at cosco please kill me

I just ate a (crunchy - smoothfags pls kys) peanut butter sandwich in your honour America!

Fuck off Jimmy Carter

Tesla, apple, Starbucks, and other progressive products

Pretty sure peanut butter sells like 1 jar/day in the EU. Is this really the best these cocksuckers can come up with?

Oh. No.

give something better to tax. Think of something, because nobody else in EU can

Why have a trade war with EU? Would much rather have a hot war.

They’re targeting swing states like Georgia that grow peanuts. It’s all strategic.

Fuck guys, wtf are we gonna do without Peanut Butter?

You can thank our German friends for that.
They absolutely do not rig the entire EU in their favour ;^)

Less than a dollar sometimes.

>Who the fuck do they think they're fooling?
They're targeting products from purple states that voted Trump in 2016. How do you not get this?