Why are white men the most powerful race?

Why are white men the most powerful race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3b1v2LW9Tx0
youtube.com/watch?v=T9Y4o_BqC0A
youtube.com/watch?v=tkhAQvGv_A4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Icelandic men are the most powerful race because their vikang ancestors abducted some Gaelic qts from Scotland and Ireland and colonized a frozen volcano-filled wasteland where they practiced paganism longer than any other whites. Iceland is above all other white countries.

I'd like to have his babies

Faggit

I wish I was white

A thousand fucking pounds how the fuck?

Hate

>Most intelligent
>Most creative
>Strongest
>Tallest
>Best looking
>Best natural leaders
>Most alpha
>Most logically driven/best planners
>Biggest measured penises when it's medical and not self-reported
>Create the best societies to live in
Did I forget something?

ALL women of ALL races prefer white men, overwhelmingly.

White Civilization is peak Civilization.

Sadly we are now being genocided, thanks to our soft spot, our empathy. Because that's another thing - We have the highest empathy of all races.

We won't be genocided. We are definitely falling on hard times, but we have survived worse.

It's usually whites from cold climates, Russia, Iceland, sweden etc.
We are the strongest but wouldn't necessarily say the most powerful when Africans are the fastest and most endurable.

IORN WITHIN!
IORN WITHOUT!

Because the strong black people are doing sports where they can make actual money

I don't think we will be be genocided either. But a genocide is happening. Empathy is our Kryptonite, and we need to organize and rise up because they are already organized and active.

>strong
Niggers are fast and have high agility, no one can argue that. Overall strength, whites have always been the best in.

I'm a grill

What make west african blacks faster also make them weaker.

Europeans are faster than East-Africans I believe. West Africans best runners then Europeans second.

>norway
you would know

Pure European then I hope, if not you must accept life as a surrogate for white people. In fact it's your duty.

You know the drill...I shouldn't have to spell it out.
Tittayysss+timestamp or GTFO!
Really would like my testicles tantalized

472kgs of hate?

Ok sir

Lift all that weight but still cannot beat a black man in a fight, yall aint the most powerful anything whites can lift all the weight they want they would still get curbed stomp by a black man in a fight cause we are genetically superior fighter, facts.

>Tits or gtfo
Degenerate

Would fuck thicc QT on the right.

Lel what? Nigs can't fight for shit 1v1.

False, white people are in fact the best fighters around too. Despite that we don't live in the hood with crime and violence and figth with our parents (if we have any) from the age of 1.

What the fuck did i just see up in here !? Watch me find you on the street faggot...

What kind of newfag are you?

this
>invent everything
>go to the moon

White man's burden and all

we chaos now

Memes for the meme God

Post rack. Ceramic or cast iron? Steel maybe?

Agreed, whites are their own worst enemy in the end because they are pathologically empathetic and pathologically just.

All that physical strength is fucking meaningless. 99.99% of white men can't fight worth a damn in hand to hand combat, and routinely get beat by non-whites in the most savage of fashion.

inb4

>MUMUMUMMUMUMUHHHHHHHHH GUNZ YOU FUCKING FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

You aren't going to do shit with your gun when someone is face to face with you and takes a swing. You aren't going to take your guns to a kid's birthday party, a nice restaurant, or the movies. Just stop. Hit the gym, learn to fight. Stop being pathetic.

That depends on what you mean with that sentence.

But white men are better fighters than men of other races too though? Naturally much better fighters actually.

t. american
non-whites in europe, especially britain cant fight for shit... if it wasnt for them copying Ultras and other football hooligans they wouldnt even know how to throw a punch. Why do you think knife crime so high in the Uk ?

Bullshit. The only time white men fight and win is when Jews lead them to kill other white men by the hundreds of millions. The average white guy is truly pathetic and could easily change; but he wont' because he and Sup Forums are fucking children enamored with their endless frivolities and comfort-seeking. I sort of enjoy watching white men get savagely beaten over and over again. You've had the internet for 30 years and still don't get how important hand to hand combat is.

So really if you think about it: getting beaten is the future you chose. Because you chose video games, anime, and other cuck shit over the ability to protect yourself, your women, and your family.

(by the way: white women are keenly aware of how a white man can't protect them. And you retards wonder why white women are flocking to non-white mates).

Read this post here:

homo

So many mistakes in your post amigo

1. White men are naturally better fighters. Both hand to hand or with weapons. Sure, the average urban soyboy is going to lose to an African from the hood that have fought all his life. Among non-Criminals, whites are the best fighters. Among criminals, white criminals are the best fighters.

>I sort of enjoy watching white men get savagely beaten over and over again.
Why?

>So really if you think about it: getting beaten is the future you chose.
I don't choose that future. And the trends are shifting in our favour, we are waking up while the non-whites remain just as useless.

>white women are keenly aware of how a white man can't protect them
>And you retards wonder why white women are flocking to non-white mates
But that's false, Jose. White women are the most race loyal women around. By far. So maybe you should stop believing in your own fantasies.

Am I correct when I assume you are Mexican? What is your ethnicity?

This. There was a documentary about the races on nat geo or discovery years and years ago. Probably impossible to find now. But I remember very vividly one of the guys on there comparing the bone structures of Negroids to Caucasians and basically their bones were better suited to hard labor. Their noses are so big so they can inhale more oxygen when running and shit. I remember him talking about the lips, something about how it helps regulate head temp better or something.

I don't have empathy. I cannot even understand how other people have it. I can understand protecting those genetically similar to yourself. It is reasonable as it indirectly propagates you own genes.

As impressive as that was, didn't Eddie Hall (another white guy) lift 500KG for the World Record?

youtube.com/watch?v=3b1v2LW9Tx0

1. You are an exception
2. You are non-European
3. You are a psychopath or sociopath
4. You are an edgelord under the age of 18

I was wondering the same

Being white is literally the greatest gift ever. No other race can compete with us. Except maybe Asians. They are top tier, but they lack the level of humanity whites have that make us great.

However being white is also a curse as we are so smart and so advanced that we are right on a knifes edge of "intelligence and empathy" we can either slip to empathy and then we will flood ourselves with shitkin subhuman filth and wind up breeding ourselves out of existence, or we tip towards "intelligence" and we close all the borders, deport the filth and stay white and wind up colonising the galaxy.

Sorry but Asians can't compete, that's a meme. It's a narrative white race realists use to not be called supremacist. It's unlikely that their IQ is even higher than ours, as it's middle class and up Asians that go to the US. Middle class and up whites probably have 110-115 average easily. And IQ doesn't reflect all intelligence. But ok, lets' give them 105 IQ and we have 100 IQ for argument's sake. They also seemingly have more mental endurance and maybe better focus than us. But overall not the most intelligent.

>or we tip towards "intelligence" and we close all the borders, deport the filth and stay white and wind up colonising the galaxy.
I want that. Let's organize and fight for that. Did you know that Identitarians UK are holding a big assembly in April, I think it is? Martin Sellner is coming.

Asperger's most likely. Seems to get worse with age. Neither psychopath nor sociopath, I am bad at manipulating other people and generally have no desire to cause harm unless it appears necessary. Although I have noticed increasing violent tendencies as of late ... have a theory that a rather late testosterone peak in males causes this. Maybe a remnant of an old adaption to a semi-nomadic lifestyle.

>472kg WORLD RECORD DEADLIFT
what? How old is this?

Eddie Hall did 500kg nearly a full year ago
youtube.com/watch?v=T9Y4o_BqC0A

Its world record an elephant bar

Bjorn the Blade

he wore a support suit under his clothes, this is a different field

Wonder if he can lift a horse?

a non degenerate one apparently

I wonder if he can lift this broken grand piano in my room that's been an eyesore for over 5 years and throw it out the window

Also for better or for worse, ALL men of ALL races prefer white women.

>>Best natural leader

LOL. If white men were good leaders, every white country on the planet wouldn't be on the verge of total collapse and white genocide.

The fucking arrogance and stupidity of white men is endless.

>Most alpha

White men are constantly getting their asses beat in public by non-whites. Guns don't do shit in unarmed combat unless you plan on going to jail forever.

>Most logically driven/best planners

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! Totally unable to adapt and evolve to deal with your enemies. Instead, lose control of EVERY last white country on the planet. Fail to plan any manner of counter-offensive against those enemies and instead accept total defeat, except on the internet where you whine constantly.

Please...stop. I'm going to die from laughter!

True, this leads to some extra race mixing
with unwanted white women that can't get white men can pick non-white men.

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

LOL. Where are those colonies now? In ashes just like white countries?

Why didn't you answer my post? Also what is your ethnicity?

>wouldn't be on the verge of total collapse and white genocide.
Last 100 years vs thousands of years of history, yeah right. And what a deluded statement is that? What white country is on the verge of total collapse? No white country as far as I know unless you still count South-Africa.

>The fucking arrogance and stupidity of white men is endless.
White men is the most intelligent. Maybe we are too arrogant?

>White men are constantly getting their asses beat in public by non-whites.
Whites that follow the law, by non-white that don't. A person minding his own business getting assaulted will 95% of the cases go down simply because he is not ready for it. You are dumb.

>Totally unable to adapt and evolve to deal with your enemies.
But we are adapting and we are dealing with your enemies. The metapolitics are changing all over Europe and in North-America.

>lose control of EVERY last white country on the planet
Eh what, Central-Europe, Eastern-Europe, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Finland and Ireland with others are doing pretty well now actually.

>Fail to plan any manner of counter-offensive against those enemies and instead accept total defeat
Again we are not, tides are chaning all over.

>Please...stop. I'm going to die from laughter!
Oh please die, but tell me your ethnicity first.

Angels redeemed are loyal but why did you paint them green.

he means "to a fault".
that it's become so ingrained that, it's almost/actually a syndrome.
a debilitating syndrome.

"It's inheritly our fault we should die, it's our genetics"
Is something different than saying that our high empathy has enabled outside forces to subvert us in this manner. With outside I include European libcucks that doesn't represent the average European.

It's like blaming a sleeping man for being bitten by a snake that someone placed under his bed. Yeah sure, he could have checked under there, but he had no reason to do so.

>Please...stop. I'm going to die from laughter!
that's not really a good incentive, is it ? nigger

I'm the one on the left in the pic. All good boys here are in small cities in the south, I can't move there though. Cities and anything not in the south is full of non whites. I'm pretty much alone these days because I stopped hanging out with my friends from high school, they all became degenerates. And in university I was made fun of for wanting to be a housewife. I understand it's hard for men to find a wife, I just want to let you know it's also not easy for us to find a good man. It's either degenerates or sissies. I also want to homeschool my children, but it's illegal here in Brazil.

>"It's inheritly our fault we should die, it's our genetics"
I don't think that's what he meant or implied.
"to a fault" implies that something, otherwise desirable, has been exagerated or run amok.
and, consequently, as you point out, exploited.
the point of emphasis is that, the trait itself is fundamentally, desirable. but, must be tempered/governed

Stop larping so much.

Because we don't run away as much and fight more. So we can spec into strength for less running endurance. Niggas always run

If you are not a LARPing neckbeard and you are fit and not mentally ill, there should be no problem finding a decent traditional man. You are an oasis in the desert.

>it's illegal here in Brazil.
How hard is it to emigrate to Argentina/Iberia? Which is where I assume you have your heritage from.

That's because they get a lot of practice running away from da popo and also from animals in Africa because they never developed effective weapons against them.

Pathologically just only that we live within natural laws. Obviously in current culture what we see is unnatural and therefore unjust to the natural world. This is the secret whites have been taught to forget. It’s always a jewish trick

Probably the only ones with enough money and time to do these sorts of things like lifting a heavy object for hours a day just to be able to lift even heavier objects for even more hours a day.

Travel around the world, other races barely have any time outside of work.

Lol I’ve seen some big niggers get their asses whooped by average sized white guys. Imagine how fast nig nog stopped acting like a nigger

There are plenty of videos of niggers getting their black asses beaten by a white guy. The problem is that niggers chimp out and attack in large groups.

Perfect levers. Niggers tend to have long limbs and small torsos, which is bad for lifting. Asians tend to have the opposite problem of their limbs being too short so their muscles' length-tension curve is really narrow. Whites hit the sweet spot right in between and have perfect levers and length-tension curve for lifting.

>And in university I was made fun of for wanting to be a housewife.
They were right to mock you. It takes a special kind of retard to go to university for a degree in housewifery.

>I don't think that's what he meant or implied.
Many posters with American flags spout that all the time, so it's hard to know which is why I wrote what I wrote.

>but, must be tempered/governed
True. Have you watched Survive The Jive's video about Sweden? He talks about something like that. youtube.com/watch?v=tkhAQvGv_A4

Bullshit 'stats' theory. Mine is more accurate.

> t.shitskin

you got it backwards there nigger. I’m sure you act like a tough guy in your little shitskin community but in reality you fucking idiots bring all your women right into the white mans lap. The days are over when the white men go to war spending time traveling, everything is right outside our door now. You don’t think we’re going to take it lol?

You guys, I'm not saying I disagree with you, but this grandstanding is not helping. Humility helps too, but you can be humble and honest about your/our abilities. Not only that, but stating how great the white race is doesn't mean jack shit when it's repeated by skinheads or rednecks or someone who is obviously trying to borrow glory.

Before you jump down my throat, I'm not saying you guys are like that, but that's the image out there, that's the stereotype to overcome.

>tl;dr
>What are YOU doing to help promote the image of the greatness of the white race? Lead by example.

Before you ask,

t. Ivy League, triathlete

I have been to Argentina, it's not much better. I'm a mix of portuguese and italian, but both countries are very cluttered already. I'm trying to find out whether I can get italian repatriation, which is normally easier to get. I know it's much harder for people of other backgrounds to get repatriation. A friend from the south is descended from germans and he couldn't get it because the krauts require that any german immigrants visits the embassy with some regularity not to lose their repatriation rights, his family were peasants so naturally that didn't happen. I also think one of them had to be born in Germany.

You say I'm an oasis user, but you have no idea how hard it is to find a man who is an oasis himself. Like I said before, if you ignore degenerates and vidya weaboos your options get quite restricted. I'm hopeful I get repatriation, I'm not getting any younger(I'm 20).

Industrial Revolution

That's not why though, it's the different type of muscle fibre that decides it. Europeans in general have a higher genetic potential.

(((Ivy League)))

You might be surprised when those degenerate skinheads start acting a little differently these days lol.

I don't know if you've heard user, but this is a third world country. While I don't want to focus on a career, it does enable me to meet people I wouldn't otherwise have access to. Other than that I wouldn't have anywhere to socialize and thus meet a husband. Clubs and bars are obviously not the place for that, and that's where 99% of people my age go to. The type of man I want probably doesn't exist in my state. All I want is an intelligent farm boy who is white, is that too much to ask?

You lack self control, it’s okay your a (((women))) maybe you should just look for a man who’s better then you more so then look for a man you think your better then. I’ve noticed women have a very conflated sense of worth these days, it always astounds me how quick a good smack would fix that for them

Do you know how many niggers lift weights in America? And how few of them at an elite level?

Look up populations that do weight lifting and it's primarily just white people doing it.

Also congrats to that guy for lifting 1000 pounds. What the fuck.

Inhuman.

>Humility
>Humble
That's part of what is keeping us down friend.

>when it's repeated by skinheads or rednecks or someone who is obviously trying to borrow glory.
That depends really, if you imply YOU yourself are the strongest/most intelligent. It's an objective fact that Europeans are the best people around, beating most people in most categories. So anybody can say that. Like you can say that the sky is blue.

>What are YOU doing to help promote the image of the greatness of the white race?
I'm organized against our ethnic replacement in the way I think is the most helpful right now. The greatness of the white race will naturally follow when we win back the metapolitics in our countries.

I am not proud because I'm white, that's not why I wrote what I wrote. I wrote it because it's true and as another reason for why we need to preserve our people.

Yeah considering they only account for 6% of the population, it's even possible that the total number of whites lifting outnumbers the total population of black males

Im not white and I know that you guys aren't going to get genocided but goddamn its gonna be one hell of a happening when you guys chimp out again. I'll be hiding innawoods listening to the carnage unfold via ham radio, its gonna be lit.

giving it a watch now. sound great so far.
I'm an oldfag so, this is kinda like listening to my own musings. lel
only in a somewhat calmer manner

Saw a youtube vid with this guy in it recently. Hes doing workouts with bradley or w/e. Don't even know how I got on the vid. Anyway he basically said in sad voice he wants to be lean and that being this big is a huge burden. He feels to full and tired all the time. Can't even walk normal without putting vaseline between his legs and can't fit in planes. His body basically became his brand and he can't change it without losing income.