/HIO/

Spread this.
The slogan directly refers to niggers claiming that
"Honeymoon is over for white people in South Africa"
>Possible outcomes:
a) at very least the genocide of boers will get some attention from media
b) at best we will have a decent pogrom in Borough Park.

why is it only black letters on white paper? can't you come up with a better design?
I'd say do it, but this design kinda sucks. You'll need something more visually stimulating to get attention.

ok, this one's not too bad. try doing a inverse color and see how that turns out, to compare it against.
How will these get made? Hombrew printing or professional overseas chink-order? Cost per stack? distribution?

maybe a White Fist over a pic of America?
just brainstorming here.

>jewish
>people

dont take the bait.

Have you ever printed a solid black sheet of paper with white letter wise guy? You should try it

It's cheaper to print that way.
But yeah, I'll try other designs.
Homebrew is always better.

v.1.0

yeah, and on most home printers it looks like shit, w/ heavy black banding. that's why I don't do it. It's why you'd have to use a professional print shop to do it so it don't look like shit, IF you wnat a heavy black with white lettering. It's why I suggested a post in the inverse with white bg and black lettering to compare against.

If homprinting, black ink : printout ratio not very favorable $-wise.

Oy fucking vey, can you be less obvious rabbi?

Have you read the OP, retard?

Yeah, and you are an over zealous twat whonis either an infiltraitor shill, or an ignorant child. Pick one.

These both look at lot better IMHO.
Easier to homeprint and cheaper overall. I'd suggest you have several versions, at different scales in order to print smaller versions on a single sheet of paper for economy.
Personally I thing the v2.0 w/ fist is more appropriate, given the context involved, and the message you are trying to convey.
my $0.02.

tl:dr I vote for v2.0 w/ fist. Looks better.

>commie fist pump
Confirmed OP is a snownigger or CIAnigger.

No it was a suggestion from this user

>meme flag
>order taker
You are such a faggot.

Yeah we’ll get right on this, fagget

I like this one because it's similar to the opposition / "justifed" EFF flag / slogan. But It also shows the "blackening of america" with a White Revolutionary Fist.

It's pretty much the exact same thing as EFF but flipped on it's ass for our struggle here. If they can justify it in SA then we sould be able to justify it here in USA.
SEE, it's as simple as that.
If SA can take land / wealth from the low % white who "own most of the land" , then we should be able to do the same here with the low % "elite". And if they kill whites in SA to do it, then we have a green light here as well.
tit-for-tat.

>joining this fags personal army

yeah, and I got the idea from this:
I just flipped their own shit back onto them.
Replace black with white, Africa with America.
"white people in south africa" w/
"jews in america"
simple reversal, no? if it's good for them, then they set the precedent.

>claims someone is overzealous
>empties his shitty memefolder

(OP) #
Your either a retard or a Jew
>the only effective meme against Jewry is
THE GOYIM KNOW
That’s why it’s never truly pushed outside of Sup Forums. Because it undeniably identifies Jewish supremacy.

/thread

>No new posts
he's not "taking orders" because i'm not giving them. I'm just evaluating the post and replying in a manner that's constructive. nothing more. you are over reacting, as usual.

Jews Fear The Samurai.

do have anything to contribute to this discussion that's not personal attacks and your own projections?
I'll wait.

Doesn't Justin Trudeau have a saying about this?

>The only way to beat the kikes is do nothing
Kys

A little compositional remake.

Will you please speak closer to the microphone?

I won't call you an agent provocateur, but I do like this poster. There are a lot of normies out there who are open to discussing the jewish problem. More than most would think. This is still to heavy for general consumption but could work at areas frequented by whites mostly (metal shows, car races, backwoods shooting range).

>why is it only black letters on white paper?
Anons are trying to constantly recapture the essence of "It's Okay to be White" while completely fucking missing the point that IOTBW was a neutral, innocuous statement that normalfags wouldn't dismiss as political outright and then potentially be redpilled as they watch leftists viciously attack such an inoffensive statement. Some anons just think that if you put a remotely right wing statement in black text on a white flyer it'll fare as well.

I don't even know how this plan is supposed to work.
>">Possible outcomes:
a) at very least the genocide of boers will get some attention from media
b) at best we will have a decent pogrom in Borough Park."
No normalfag will look at this and go home and search for that or otherwise come across the South African slogan. Even if somehow they did they wouldn't see a problem. They'll take one look at it and think
>"woah what"
>"woah there's nazis around here wtf"
>"I guess antifa was right"

There's no redpilling material here, just preaching to the choir.

>this thread
>the tism in it

bump, good idea

Yeah, it looks great! This on gets my vote, for whatever that's worth. I'll save a copy.

Notice the triggered shills itt? It means the idea is good and must be buried.

Wow, this thread is glowing so brightly I could see it from 3 pages away...

Isn't the fist symbol a bit too associated with Black Power and leftist movements?

This with german borders would be great, maybe I'll make one tomorrow.

that's the joke, see

got it

/leftypol/ finally reveals itself.
Honeymoon is over for your overlords in our lands.

Anyone who falls for this shit is a retard

This is cool, I admit, but a little too much for the normies. Something more plain needs to be made.

Another triggered shill, it's working great OP!

don't use the swazi because that implies genocide to normies

this is gut

Same reason uncle Adi chose red for his flag, it's brilliant and might attract the 1% of negroes capable of critical thinking.

I"m not disagreeing with your post, I'm jsut waiting for the part where you throw down with some of this "redpilling material" that's supposed to correct the flaws you seem to be seeing.

tl;dr How would you respond to the issue that OP is discussing ITT?

"JEWISH PEOPLE"

This needs to be changed immediately to "JEWS"

A version with Blacks or Muslims could work great too btw. :^)

it ruins the original narrative of its okay to be white
you're the shill trying to subvert the original message

Maybe even false flag a "Honeymoon for Whites is over in the West" version? :^)

IOTBW is over.

Doesn't matter, this is not the correct way to proceed.

It undermines any progress gained.

This is a shill thread and it's meant to ruin IOTBW

Behold the power of german autism, gentlemen.

>leftist fist

This one.
What if it's made look like niggers or sandniggers did it?

I think the point, so far as I get it, is to mimic the sense of "outrage" in SA by the EFF. By simply changing a few key words, you re-present thier own argument against them. The case that they are making is easily made here. It's just the players (nouns) that are different.
Think of this like a Mad LIbs, I'm only suggesting changing the nouns, and by extension preserving their own retoric, while applying it to our local case. If they think they can justify this shit, then THEY SET THE PRECEDENT. It's their move, because the ball's in their court. If anyone can attempt to OP's meme, then they can resist the bullshit from EFF in SA.
It's exactly the same thing!

read my earlier posts, I've already coverd this. It's why IOTBW was successful.
I'm just making the sane, logical assesment here, same as I did when I suggested IOTBW back in oct2017.

>honeymoon is over
Does that mean they are done getting fucked?

Here.

OP original pic is trash which is why I jumped in here. If any of you bothered to READ instead of spreging out like austistic whiteniggers, you've realized that I offered constructive suggestions and OP actually attempted to make revisions.

STOP Punching White!

READ NIGGAS! READ!!!

I like this. It has no legitimacy itself while riding on the legitimacy of the SA one.

I would use that one and change it to Jews. Make it look like niggers did both.

OP is a faggot kike. Bait thread.

Thanks, I think especially the "Honeymoon is over for Whites in the USA" would be very powerful. Black fist over US borders ofcourse.

Hey Rabbi....

What do you hope to gain by false flagging this? It's unecessary. If you followed my suggestions, there a high probability it'll end up on tucker carlson, again. There's no real need to false flag this meme.

Please clarify how you anticipate this op working out?
What reaction are you hoping to evoke?
How does this help the whites in SA?
How does this address the EFF argument?

shitty paint critique

You faggots will never get this to fly. All this time and you still don't get Sup Forums
>Sad really

There. Perfect.

I love it but black fist over white country would be even more powerful imho.
See

I think you are mispercieving the foundation of the pic in They are cying about a small % population owing large % of land.
It's the same as USA a small % of population owns large % of, well, lots of things.
You really think that changing this to a balck fist over america, and thus painting ourselves as the boogyman NOW is going to work out in our collective favor?
It Will NOT.
You are suggesting that whites in USA cut their own throats openly and bleed out for (((THEM))).
Please reconsider this decision, user.

You need to copy the EFF banner EXACTLY, just replace the words and the graphic of Africa for the US.
Do it exactly so there is no denying that it's ok when it's against whites, but not Jews.
Use the BLACK fist as well..

"Our patience is not at an end"

I'm not deciding anything, just offering an outsider perspective.
A smug "USA will be black soon" campaign would spark a huge outrage so if we could make it appear as if these posters come from black activists (or maybe even make them put up these posters) there would be epic lulz.
Just imagining a brown fist over german borders makes me angry as fuck and I KNOW lefties will fall for it.

The "honeymoon" is a reference to the target of the sentence (White People). Can you please explain the pic in this post for me. I'm not following what your intention is here? Grammatically speaking, it seems quite illogical to me. Almost as If white people are threatening themselves?

Or perhaps was you comment about being Perfect, a comment about the ART itself, in which case I'd agree, the line work is exceptional.

Can you elaborate the honeymoon part? I don't quite get it and translated it as "good times" in my head.

I think he's dead on and I'll tell you what you should do.

These posters are absolutely idiotic and natsoc symbolism is still very taboo to most people. A better course of action here would be to make sure that white saffas have cameras when Day Zero happens and tens of thousands of whites are brutally raped and murdered by mobs chanting in glee.

Spread that kind of thing far and wide, and popular opinion will swap very fast. Nothing makes people change their mind like being shown pictures of mutilated children that look like *their* children. Combine that with the scale of the initial violence it might honestly be enough to cause a Great Awakening.

Yeah it makes no sense because it's a white fist saying honeymoon is over for white people.

Just copy the EFF one EXACTLY
Make people connect the two

Fixed.
Nah I went from following this logic to a more machiavellic one like this .
So let's decide which one will be more fruitful.

Thats right.. The honeymoon is the time when you just get married so that's the best it's gonna be..

so yes "good times" is a decent tranliteration

Sage goes in all fields

Do you even understand the quote ^
Adversity is a universal truth.
Wanting the easy way out gives you what you deserve.

Perfect. If we can get BLM to endorse these posters the consequences will never be the same.

I see, so why does the other poster not like a false flag campaign of smug black activists trying to take over the US? Doesn't he see the epic irony?

with respect, user, I disagree. False flagging this will not elicit that response. The stronger play here would be to show how insane the SA govt is and how illogical their argument is.
This country's already "browning" by design of faulty leadership. THAT's the ISSUE. FAULTY, INSANE abuse of the authority entrusted by the people who believe that the current system is operating normally.
"USA will be black soon" reads like a childish attempt to Cliff's Notes every terrible caricature of a character of (((hollywood's))) "muh evil nazi" meme.
It's feeding into a horrible stereotype, and this is where you are all losing traction and spinning wheels going NOWHERE.Fast.
USE your IQ.

reveal your flag you leaf faggot. stop shilling your stupid fucking posters.
i knew it, i fucking knew i should have stayed in that gay ass discord just in case you faggots starting getting cocky. i could've subverted you and destroyed you, but i left because i thought you fags were done. now you spam up the board with your retarded poster campaigns because you are incapable of coming up with any original ideas. fuck you, fuck all of you, i'm coming for you all if you don't fucking stop.

Considering jews take the 1% why not go full psyop and spread "HONEMOON IS OVER FOR THE 1%" Communists will suport while they do our dirty work. Then the narrative goes more and more based until it reaches pics related.

The EFF pic is saying that "the good times for white people in SA is over". Period.
WE should flip it to say the same thing, but about the (((criminals))) in USA.
That's all i'm really saying at this point ITT.

The rest of my posts were technical w/ logistical explainations to show my work, so to speak.

>setting up false flags in plain view of media and antifa
Absolutely retarded. You realize there are 6 million Jews screencapping these threads right?

Stupid idea

It's like you haven't heard of Black Panther and the black ethnostate and such shit. BLM activists WILL fall for it and most americans (hopefully) aren't OK with being genocided and will be appalled at the communist, genocidal agenda.

Ofcourse, to put light on the SA situation, a version with Jews, Muslims or Blacks would be more powerful. Why can't we do both?