>quickly, to the polmobile!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DbqheBVPMxY?t=1490}
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The rightwing nuts really busted a gut over Obamas election
It just drove them up the wall

Better then the antifamobile - a fag bicycle

see

Liberals’ reaction to Trump’s election was worse overall. Kill yourself please.

Kek. Good thread you fucking oven dodger. I needed a laugh after shoveling snow for three hours.

Better than flying

Based.

>if it looks bad it must be da j00s

Is Trump still hosting these "boose and steak parties"?
Do you have to eat the steak well done and covered in ketchup?

>the only business ape Obama knows is monkey business

Nah. Homosexuals and the ideologically challenged were invited to the polish fun camps too.

Obama was a muslim born in Kenya, he was technically never president as only Americans can legally serve.

>obama meme
>current year

>Obama was a muslim born in Kenya
nope and nope

>that file name
May I remind you, that neither heap of vehicle, nor its driver are "trailer trash". For you to mock and condescend shows remarkable ignorance.
That my friend, is an RV, camper style. Big difference.
What are colloquially referred to as "trailers" in the US, are fixed prefabricated homes. Much like the homes, the people living in them are "fixed"—stuck there and destined to go nowhere.
You see, that RV, is in fact the total opposite. The person cruising about it has total freedom.
Living a nomadic lifestyle. Someone that realizes that life is about the journey, not the destination.
That vehicle marks the ultimate expression of manifest destiny and truly captures what it means to be an American. Although bombastic, the logos and slogans represent a true underlying logos (i.e., λόγος), that indicate the driver of this vehicle is highly intelligent. In fact, based on the simpleton spelling mistakes, I would wager that these were the creative products of the children of this family. Imagine the sheer genius. They know that religion itself, although false, exerts a positive influence on the child and society. Everything about this indicates high IQ. Why don't they use it to some end you might wonder? They are beyond that. They realize the futility of earthly existence and wish to live as simply and authentically as possible. In allegorical terms, the words inscribed are the literal manifestation of Camu's famous metaphor "Freedom, "that terrible word inscribed on the chariot of the storm". This is the chariot of the storm my friends. The apogee of human development and existence at this point in time, completing the realization of the ascetic ideal.

I think you mean the >woke van

I'm afraid I do not get the reference.

QUICKLY, TO THE COMMIE MOBILE! There's food being ate somewhere and we must stop it!

>Obama wins election
>rightwing nut puts signs on his car
>Trump wins election
>leftists soycucks and other degenerates riot and attack police
Hmmmm

Fuck man, I wanna meet this guy.

{youtu.be/DbqheBVPMxY?t=1490} Its fun to be poor.... You should love being poor and having bread lines

Hey shenequa. Watchu doin??

this makes no sense
and why aren't you at work?
tea party protests
death panels
obama is a kenyan muslim marxist homosexual and hates white people
how quickly you all forget

That shit is a rolling redpill. Godlike.

I agree with this rake dodger

Underrated post

Really activates the neuronal networks.
op confirmed brainlet

>shitposting as you drive
>shitposting on your house
This guy takes shitposting to the next level

Yep and yep.

Damn..

this is a whole new level of woke..

I'm stealing this, it will make the best pasta of the copy variety

Its funny that the only pictures ever posted bashing "right wing christian nuts" are like these and very few in number but the soyboy libs have millions of posts and tantrums but theyll always come back to this pic "SEE U DUMB CRAZY REDNECKS"

"He that is robb'd, not wanting what is stol'n,
Let him not know't, and he's not robb'd at all."
Othello circa 1603 A.D. Act III, scene 3, line 342. by William Shakespeare

Redpill me on van or rv dwelling. This is as good as it gets in life.

Could you make it a screenshot pasta I'm on a phone right now

Hehe based

>/pols/ bus of hate

Fairly accurate.

>Oregon

Peak autism.

I dont remember any of those groups assembling in mass hoardes of people who would beat up innocent trash cans, light cars on fire, and loot businesses all in the name of protesting Obama's birth certificate.
You can make the argument for the autistic racism and birther theories, but at the end of the day it was Anarchist faggot liberals who rose in physical violence FIRST.

MFW I'm collecting short term disability, but it's not from the government, because I have an awesome job.

>mfw nazi's are too pussy now days to dress like this cause they don't want to get punched in the face

The movement is full of cowards which is why it will never rise. Have fun dumbfucks.

ok mute back to the taco field for you

Kek

except we did, complete with torches, and you fags cried about it nonstop for weeks, stay mad

Anyone selling an rv?

big if true

If anyone here is wealthy and has a lot of free time, you should cover one of these in red pills and tour the country

Nanananananana
Nanananananana
Nananana
Sup Forums van....

Holy shit this goy is too woke, shut it down

no goys, only betaorbiter cucks and roasties are living in a van, you guys don't want to be associated with dirty hippies do you?

The vehicle is the same, yet its use and intent differs. In other words, one has a payload of exceedingly high value and the other is but an empty vessel going hither and dither yet ultimately nowhere.
The cargo of the latter are worthless. They pursue hedonism rather eschew it. The lack of aceticism leads to further decline until they are but a slave to their sensual pleasures. They think they control the sail but the sad truth is, it controls them. Rather than enjoying the journey, their lizard brain begins to enjoy them until such a point occurs where they are caught in the eternal maelstrom that is heteronomy, vis-a-vis total surrender and abandonment of autonomy in favor of being a slave to desires. The hippie is a slave. The ascetic is autonomous and is the captain of the ship known as life.

Shroom season?

I do not use drugs aside from tobacco in the form of cigars.

wait this pic is real... wtf?!

Fresh pasta is best pasta.

thats the /x/mobile

>tobacco is not a drug.
OK, Dutch. You son of a bitch.

Haha it looks like a red pill

It looks like the Talmud.

Why aren't more people living in an RV? What a life, you could go anywhere, live there for a bit. Find a spot, pay a few bucks, maybe some cheap land, get a job for a while, live the state then pack up an dmove the next day.

You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink.

Stop beating a dead horse.

That guy is a mentally ill veteran in Salem, OR. I know, I've talked to him in that burger king while he wrote up more crazy for his walls. He is effectively homeless since he lives in that thing.

After talking to him I just feel bad when I seem him around town. Come to think of it, I haven't seen him in a while, I hope he's ok.

BTW, that house isn't his. He lives in the RV.

Failing to see any lies here.

>67266
>66
checked

dude has decent handwriting