Jewish-Democrat plantation Meta thread

As we all know, the strong BLACK man can and will fight for his right on this earth without his blessed people being devolved by the Jude. This angers us kangz.

We all know that it was Jewish slave-ships that brought over the Africans into North America. We also know that while Wh*Teoids population % of owning slaves was about 7% of the population total; Of all of the Jews residing in the United States, 40% of Jews in the U.S. were slave owners at the time.

We also know that the Jews are the Democrats (not counting double-agent Jews posing as Conservatives).

Btw, Why all you Wh*Te people so scared to stand up the Jew? You all know this basic shit how you're some slave in the Judaic system but yet you never wake-up like the true Vikangs that you are and just kill the Jude. He doesn't even have to subvert you with Mediterranean brown-eyed genetics anymore, let alone what's coming..

Tick Tock, Wh*Te man.

We need your ideas to MEMETICly distribute the correlation between Black failure in life as it related to Jewish influence, and request a democrat symbol/sign be placed somewhere. also, bump plox

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Takbir

Wake up Wh*Te man. You're in a coma.

bump

Knowing that my Black children will succumb to this (((media))) at some point angers us proud Black folk. The woke people ain't all crackheads, we just waiting on you Wh*Tey to lead the cavalry charge. Remember, 'Jews' are not 'White', they are 'Semitic'. It's not anti-white being against Jews, it's anti-semitic. Jews aren't white and they claim this by DNA test via Russian Jews seeking entry into Israel.

I know this shit pisses a lot of Wh*Te people off. All that lovely dress and flowers in European culture and now this what they grew up like because the Jew TV channels 3, 7, and 9 on the 11" TV told their parents to.

Wake up. It doesn't have to be this way.

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

>Shut it down, Shlomo.

No memeflag? Looks like we have a fakeshill.

>tfw judes in judenwood films are alway conspicuously absent, despite merchant jewry dealing all monetary and international freight affairs of the applicable era (*'mutts were dragged into WW1 through the agency of jude export related influen¢e$

Here we see the German super-Jew SJW programmed by the post WW2 Anglo/Jew alliance rule over him/her/xer. You see the inability to speak, but only to use pre-given video memes meant to lower the amount of coordination a united people, who given a united cause, could rid the world of the parasite.

This is why they derail threads with D&C.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

If you really cared, you would appropriately format that in a correct manner.

>correlation between Black failure in life as it related to Jewish influence

no jew influence necessary. water seeks its own level. let's say that all the blacks of america were to move to wakanda en masse with all of the knowledge theyve acquired over the last few centuries. would white america flounder and would black africa become the pinnacle of civilization?

>ITT lets aligne with the niggers because they have so many valuable insight and string strategic thinking abilities

>also their food is so good!

I don't give a shit about your logic. I want Blacks to see that they're in this Jewish question as well.

Can YOU dig it?

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

inappropriate image per the text, nice try, Chaim. If you can't articulate your message, then you are harmful by not being able to defend it as you have no insight.

have a bump, but knock off the ironic divisionist bullshit, even for motivational purposes, it might backfire.

Oh look, I remember you from the last thread, are you getting some overtime today because of me? You should be thankful ;)

Pry better than vegan shit

So then fucking go on a nigger forum and talk to other niggers

That’s that.

The fuck you doing here Jamal FUCK OFF

>cute that you saved my post and cherrieshed it for the past 5 months, now with this authority let me tell you FUCK OFF

>I don't give a shit about your logic.
nigger logic at its finest.

>FUCK OFF OUT OF YOUR OWN THREAD
REEEEEEEEEE, I'm the JEW, not you Goyim!

You have my gifs saved, has my thread saved.

The fuck you think you’re doing, go do your part on niggertwitter and worldstar n’shiet, the fuck you think you’re doing here

Blacks and whites having their own separate piece of America and ending the multi-trillion dollar failed cryptokike integration experiment is the most positive thing that I've ever personally contributed to on Sup Forums. A peaceful resolution to several hundred years of racial troubles. What's not to like.

What's your game here, jew?

bump

He's one of, (I count 2, possibly a third) Shill that's here so far. Just discount the ID.

>Wh*Te man
>wearing the fedora of 'goy cûck' with in-ironic pride

If you say Jews are responsible for the black man's burden, this is true. However, it isn't true of all Jews, but because we know there are no good Jews, this creates a paradox with which the Enemy can manipulate our behavior. While not all Jews are responsible, every single guilty Jew is a Zionist. Also, non-Jewish Zionists like Joe Biden are equally a problem, and naming the Jew in the old way does not expose them. Instead of promoting anti-Semitism why not encourage anti-Zionism? Then, even though we make this about race, our attack isn't against race but what the race has done, which provides us real arguments against (((them))) rather than edgy ad hominem, and we're still naming the Jew. Plus, this attacks not just the Western diaspora but the Jewish State itself.

I'm on your side, if you are talking separate ethnonational states for blacks and whites here in north america.

If your talking jewish civnat subversion, I'm out.

First of all America is a white country, why the butfucking shit do you think we should give niggers a piece of it?

They already got Detroit and it’s a fucking mess.
Niggers already got the inner cities and it’s a fucking mess

You have been fucking psyopsed by us white folks talking here, talking about our Jewish problems ect and now you think it also appplies to you. You are only profiting from the Jews donchu fucking understand. That’s the reason 99% vote democrate BECAUSE THATS THE EVOLUTIONAIRY THING FOR SHITSKINS TO DO

They profit directly by voting the Jew, you problem is that you stuck around this place too long and developed personality issues and think the same soulutions are fit for you as for us

you are aware that you are spewing your divide & conquer bullshit about racial purity on a Navajo flipbook forum? Just for the record, I was here before you, before Sup Forums, before captchas and all that gay shit and I'm white as snow, so that's why the purity spiral garbage you're trying isn't working.
>Muh gifs
yeah I'm sure you made the OC and everything because you seem like a productive individual and not a total piece of shit. I actually posted OC today, multiple times, if you been here so long, and own this place, can you go back and tell me which picture it was?

This is what we are talking about, that is why (((they))) are so mad, link to the archived thread

Lmao, you’re a fucking fanboi of me saving my threads way back in October 17

Keep calling me shill tho bitch

The negroes have been here since the 1600's. For good or ill, this land is their land too. That being said, their land and our land should be separate, but allied. ( Trade and Military)

NOI can do this. They're 13% of the pop; 13% of the clay is theirs, and theirs alone.

Focus on the hypocritical Israeli deportation of black immigrants, taking place right now. All the while, advocating for diversity for everyone else.

Still here attempting to de-rail the thread at any cost, eh Mordechai? You SJW goyim won't be given any special treatment by your Jewish overlords at the day of their chosen reckoning.

They got you fearful so you divide. Any possible allegiance among the races versus the Jewish-raceTM is seen as the worst possible outcome, and so they own all of the media, education, finance, etc in order to control you into fearing a boogey-man EVERYWHERE BUT the Jew.

Wake up.

You’re using these word I’m sure you don’t understand

>purity spiral?

You pathetic little shit these buzzwords you’re using only apply for WHITE PEOPLE
How the fuck are we gonna purity spiral by calling a nigger a subhuman? Holy fucking shit this literally made me kek

Also you said ‘kartoffeln’ on the other thread something only shitskins use, so stop larping as white you pathetic worthless scum

Even the 'base' images are 'shopped beyond realism, in order to accentuate a point and, thereby (clearly) to push an agenda.

>implying there are no simian skulled caucs

How the buttfucking shit is it their lands if they were like 4% and did NOTHING BUT FUCKING WORK THE FIELD for 1% of white people in the south

Should I go on teaching you about your supposed country Jamal? Sure as hell ain’t what you learned on black twitter

Stay on Topic, my huW*Te brothers. Do not let the Jude deceive you in towards in-fighting.

>day of their chosen reckoning.

Hahaha you mean the day of the rope? You’re fucking mentally ill, you take what you hear on Sup Forums and turn it into your pathetic LARP we’re younimagine that whites are gonna keep helping you in the future too, holy fucking shit.

You think the struggle for KEEPING out white country WHITE can include you, even tho you are the fucking problem and could easily go to your own ethnostate in Africa,you have 40 ethnostate there you FUVKING subhuman

I never said any of this. Your total argument boils down to:

A. Personal attacks
B. Accusatory projection

Leave my thread, shill.

Nice way of ignoring the fact you are still pretending to be a hardcore white nationalist on an anime forum ;)
> so stop larping as white
I offered to post proofs of my IQ/race if any of you shills were able to provide me with evidence you were able to prove you were in fact smarter than the nigger you hate so much.
Since you pretend to be a genetically pure caucasian, surely you must be able to provide an official IQ test in the 100 range at least?

Hahahahahhahahahha you are fucking delusional

You try to rationalize reality and racial truths you come in conflict with here and you fucking fail because your 80IQs aren’t fucking enough to do that

Whatever your perspective of the science of race and subspeciation, it doesn't detract from a two state solution to the race issues in america. Black nationalists and white nationalists can work toward a common goal harmoniously, even if they think we're artificially created devils and we think they ruin beautiful cities.

Civnat is just integration in a maga hat; separate states solves the underlying issue: we are two incompatible groups being forced into close proximity by nefarious outsiders with israeli dual citizenship

ANGERY

Idgaf about your online IQ test, show me a time stamped picture of your pink nipple and I will leave

hooktube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY

this is a good starting point IMO

This shill is a fucking pro.

>posting pictures of black negress' in slave lingerie
>more personal attacks meant to enflame with absolute OP discussion ignored and forgotten.

You must be one of the Jewish-paid shills from the S.A. thread that linked here.

this. really good idea!

Okey, for arguments sake let’s say so.

My question is, HOW MANY NUMBER OF NATIONALISTIC NIGGERS CAN YOU PROVE

I can prove that whites elected trump and around 20% are favorable forwards nazis.

Where are your no]umbers? Because all I see is a monolithic nigger Democrat block.
For fucks sake niggers voted 99% Roy Moore in Alabama

The Jew fears this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

This is a Black professor who names the Jews very insidiously. He proves Jews brought the slave ships over, got MLKJr and Malcom killed, etc etc. If this were spread to World Star hip hop and the like, then the blacks would wake up finally.

Also, use the "LGBTQ" angle. Blacks are VERY homophobic and according to Wikipedia, Jews represent fags/trans by a HUGE margin.

Once again:

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

He's basically making all of the best arguments for us. He's attempting to derail a dialog about two states by saying ironically, "blacks and whites don't get along harmoniously and should have separate countries."

You're right, let him punch himself out I guess, while we talk which states are the new black homeland.

I already said it was an official state sanctioned test, spook. Nice try to get my EXIF data tho, I give you that, you can have a picture of my cock instead if you promise to nibble it as decately as you handle your bosses' mutilated kosher sausage ;)

Brosef, in their own country, they are 100% free to vote for whatever democrat equivalent the NOI and Hotep have to offer.

I don't think you are getting what's happening here...

So why do niggers keep voting democrate? They are literally voting and proving their alliance at every polling station

99% DEMOCRATE
You couldn’t even give free shit to 99% of white people because we aren’t as monolithic as you dumb nigs

In the 2016 election, ~128M people voted. According to the Dept of Commerce’s statistics, there are ~227M Americans 18 or older. There are ~146 M registered voters, so 227M-146M = 81M US adults that aren’t even registered to vote! So, 81M/227M = 35% of American adults aren’t registered to vote. We need to get these 80M people registered.

Pic related: US Dept of Commerce for 2015 US voting electorate profiles (compiled by Kenneth Kowalk)

Oh that's right you are in Germany. Why do you keep voting for Merkel when she is selling out your country?

Homeland infers boundaries and that would have to involve separating the U.S. Military bases from one another, and this will NEVER happen.

I'm sorry. Create your own state of being in the N.W. and know Abrahamic values will keep you safe from the brown-invasion. Right?

Of course you’re not gonna prove shit because in the earlier thread you proved you’re a shitskin calling us potato’s

Cause it's all free and betta than livin in Africa nigga!

Thanks for all of the bumps, shill, but we can see your massive cognitive dissonance tumor, and are in agreement that you should find another thread to shit up.

Good day.

Holyfucking shit look at that nigger turnout, 77% of the niggers voted and majority of them voted left for the Jewish party

Way to go proving my point, your wordsalad bullshit about activating young thugs to vote gets discarded as a pipe dream, to and advocate right leaning politics on nigger websites if that’s your dream

>File: interracialmerriage.webm
Kek, why do you think this has anything to do with interracial marriage? You should have named it "whyweneedguns.webm".

Negros can be turned away from the Democrats, and that's what this thread is partially about. As the OP, get the fuck out.

Yes separate countries, America being a white country should stay white, fuck off to Africa and knock yourself out you worthless fucking shitskin

How about they move BACK TO THEIR FUCKING OWN HOME COUNTRIES IN AFRICA AND VOTE WHATEVER THE FUCK THESE SUBHUMAN LOW IQ SHITS WANT

And you gonna start turning niggers away by starting here? The fuck are you talking about fuck off to reddit or other nigger safe spaces

No i'm saying that ~35% of US adults aren't even registered to vote. Nothing else.

We all know your shilling. At this point you look like a JIDF paid shill. Who else would so adamantly oppose such a practical solution to the advancement of one's country?

you're*

I'm european mutt and I will literally bankrupt your employer responding to you, kike. Hope you have forever to do this. Equitable separatism is the future.

> you proved you’re a shitskin calling us potato’s
you realize autistic potatos pissed of plenty of whites across the world by fucking over europe, the cradle of western civilization multiple times?
How does me pointing out that fact make me a shitskin? I am a krautfrog by the way, which is pretty good for bedding white women (beacuse le accent très sexy), when did you last laid? you sound frustrated ..

what about the low IQ subhuman whites like yourself (about 80% of the german voting block)?

How do you divvy up the military bases and natural resources?

Funny, you mean the cognitive dissonance that caused you to start thinking you have the same enemy as whites? Or that the soulution for niggers is what’s good for whites?

No my dumb nigger boi, you problem is genetics. Ain’t no Jew or white people simple your subhuman do nothing worthless genetics.

As proven:
>by your countries
>by your culture
>by your achievements
>by everything you dumb plantlike organisms ever achived

anti zionism is just a cheap arab trick dogwhistle for antisemitism, when the reality is we are against atheist jews who wants a pluralistic jewish state and a one world government. I support right wing israelis and their right to autonomy and an independent state, they just need to boot out all of those Tel Aviv Jew York fruitcakes.

And I your opinion and advancement to America is to give niggers a part of it? And not to send them back to their own home in Africa?

What about Detroit? What about the innner cities that turned to shit because these places were given to you?

Fairly. It won't be easy or cheap, but integration has been a five decade long multitrillion dollar failure with hundreds of thousands of casualties.

The expense is worth it, particularly as we are spiraling towards a hot race based civil war two.

>muhhhh dick
>trust me I’m white

depends on the geopolitical situation at the time of course, however I do not see how this is a more difficult poblem than getting rid of 44% of your poulation or whatever the fuck you are at.

wow what a video, thx

Great. Good job. Now, two shill ideas can be completely ignored and the main topic at hand can prevail.

Race based civil war will be delicious
I wanna kill you so badly

Just kidding, haha gross! Sarcasm!

So you are talking civic nationalism? No thanks. Integration fails.

The two original threads were about separate states, just so you know.

The only topic at hand is that you’ve been found out, we know that Sup Forums has gone to the dogs because more and more shitskins like you came here

No, I think we should work with the blacks to improve their economies. The democrats have literally done nothing for blacks for the last thirty years, but outsource jobs, increase welfare and imprison people for petty drug charges. We are trying to increase opportunities by bringing back industry, cutting down on welfare, deporting illegals, decreasing legal immigration, etc. All things that will benefit the inner city blacks. Oh yeah, ending sanctuary cities, too.

"Liberals" are vehemently against racism until one of their pet races names the Jew.
Tick tock

State or Euro detention..?

>No, I think we should work with the blacks to improve their economies

Who the fuck you think we whites are? You fucking nannies? Their parents/?\

Let the nigger help themselfs, you see how that works out in Africa.

Ignore "Mohammad". Shill ID: GxV852Bm

It's voter fraud 85% of blacks never vote.

What the fuck are you on about dude? Your country is THE cancer trying to use shitskins to take over the entire European sphere as we speak.