Trade war general

Recent developments:
>Trump intends to proceed with a 25% steel tariff and a 10% aluminum tariff, predicted to hit Canada, Germany as well as China
>EU officials threaten retaliatory WTO-compatible countermeasures
>Trump threatens 25% tax on European cars, in case of retaliatory tariffs, this would hit Germany very badly
>Gary Cohn is now out of the white house
>Dow is jumping up and down, currently at 24,800 and no full blown collapse

Btw chinks are scum for starting all this shit with their unfair competition and currency manipulation

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-06/eu-targets-u-s-shirts-to-motorbikes-in-tariff-retaliation-plan?cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
foxnews.com/opinion/2018/03/07/trump-has-fired-first-shot-in-trade-war-that-will-hurt-all-americans.html
edition.cnn.com/2018/03/07/opinions/trump-might-start-global-trade-war-andelman-opinion/index.html
usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/01/23/foxconn-may-build-7b-plant-us/96945414/
theverge.com/2017/12/4/16736114/apple-ireland-european-union-order-back-taxes-agreement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i lost thousands of euros on the stockmarket last few weeks due to this mongoloid.

His personality makes it impossible to him to back down once the threats have started swinging...

Trump
If you’re here
Fucking do it
Don’t only do the steel and aluminum tariffs, add to everything, higher percentages, broader areas of goods, literally fucking everything, America leads the world economy and by announcing a broad array of tariffs you put America back in the driver seat
Short term, the stock market will react poorly, as well as political friends and foes, but at this point I’m sure you’re used to that
Then, once in control, make sure everyone straps in the backseat, and fucking launch the rocket (being the economy) as I’m sure you know, the underlying American economy right now isnt doing poorly at all (except for this 0% interest rate bullshit creating an asset bubble)
You’re in the driver seat if you make that choice, I’m sure you want to be

bring it on. the options market is insane with this volatility. my last two trades I made 100% and 90% respectively. I love it. you can just FEEL the Jew trying to crash the market and getting BTFO.

>Germany btfo
>Cohn btfo
>All the "Trump's just another Goldman Sachs shill" shills btfo

kek

SHOULD'VE INVESTED IN BITCOIN BROSEPH! IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T WANT TO BE RICH OR SOMETHING

Bush did the same thing in 2002/2003 and it resulted in the loss of 200K jobs...

they reversed it after 8 months

I dont know what Trump is planning. It is not fucking easy to win a trade war when 90% of your countrys big companies are offshore and you import way more than you export.

Todays jobs report stated we added 235,000 jobs in feb
Today’s market is nothing like 2002/2003
Any correction, and I’m going to emphasize correction, in the stock market will be short lived due to the literally red fucking hot economy waiting to explode

T R A D E
W A R

!
!
!
!
!

!

I'm pretty sure you'll lose more jobs in cars, planes etc. manufacturing that you gain in steel. Trade wars are pretty much everyone loses. But that's just my guess.

Imbecile

true.. it's literally a race to the bottom that the US is unlikely to win in the long run.

"Loss of 200K jobs" or 200K new jobs not created? Something tells me it's the latter, and people who stand to gain from tariffs not going into effect are spreading FUD.

The little bitches are crying awwwwe
Do your countries rely on America to fucking exist? Is that why you’re so uppity today?

>100% of the job loss during the tariffs were due to the tariffs

Yeah nah, you’re a cunt

Fuck the global scam. Every nation should be self-sufficient

Delusional mutt
You are going to fight the entire world at once and lose it embarrassingly. Your president's approval ratings will plummet and after that you can enjoy 10 billion new mexican arrivals under a dem president

You know I hugely support DJT's America First policies even though I don't stand to personally benefit. Not only do they represent like a quarter of the wealth of the world and the biggest single market, but they have so many resources and so on that they don't really need to trade with others in the same way that say, Britian does.

Over-protectionism seems to lead to bad results (higher tariffs -> shittier products -> worse outcomes) but the 4 """freedoms""" of the EU are pure cancer. Suppressing natives wages and standards of living with imported, cheap labour whilst offshoring manufacturing and then running all profits through Luxembourg or Ireland. Fuck that. Free trade is a meme and I don't know why it's being held up as so important to our relationship post-Brexit. I welcome a return to tariffs.

>blaming others for your bad trades
lol

>>Trump intends to proceed with a 25% steel tariff and a 10% aluminum tariff, predicted to hit Canada, Germany as well as China
You didn't need to say China three times.

You will always be the new ‘Sick Man of Europe’ in everyone’s eyes, your recent slight economic growth due only to the growth of your service sector won’t change that.
Good luck in the future there, they’re starting in Sweden, but you’re right next door when Sweden does collapse

>stealing jewish money
lovin it, keep it up
t. one of the few based jews

since when does America have steel mines ? you only have those in like Australia and China.

Beaver of truth

>steel mines

Abolish capitalism, 200,000% tax on all foreign Trump owned properties, 200,000% tax on bread rice and water for all humans, mandatory castrations for anyone with a penis over five inches long

>t. one of the few based jews
>Flag
Mountain Jew!

are you saying it is easier to win a trade war when you export much more than you import?

>you only have those in like China and it's territories.
FTFY

This is bad. Trump starts with steel and cars. EU raises taxes on whiskey and peanutbutter. And on and on it goes. In the end we the peoples lose....

>TFW you have Summoned the Trade War General
He won World War 2 and he's back for the Trade War

We need to pay for the tax cuts and tariffs are one way to do it.
The same jews moaning about tariffs are jews demanding we increase income taxes

it might sound crazy but if the EU acts all uppity and engages in full blown trade war even though europe exports much more than they import, what can Trump do? could he possibly threaten to leave NATO and vow to not protect europe in case of russian offensive? damn that would be fucking fun

Screw Europe but give British good trade deal for God sake

Steel mines? Do you know how steel is produced, dumbass

>damn that would be fucking fun

the eternal mountain jew

Even though everything that helps the EU to collapse might be good in the very long run.

SHORT THE MARKETS, TRADE WAR NOW!

LOL

fuck the britcucks they arent even leaving the EU and endlessly antagonizing the US. britshits deserve to suffer and fall

Don't feed memeflags (yous)

>Won

The EU is at a major disadvantage. For Americans that have been inspired to become entrepreneurs they will just make businesses and by local raw materials in place of EU or Chinese goods. Meanwhile your businesses will not be able to extract US money. Major US companies like Apple, Google, etc will send money home for bigger profits from local economy growth.
Trump 4d fucking chessed the EU. The tax cuts were exactly for this purpose.

He does realize that the endgame of this tradewar will be the global trade of oil in currencies other than USD right?

Patton was a good soldier, came back as a businessman and President to out jew the jews.

no one's allowed to own a toilet anymore, you can only wear sandals from now on, you need to wear a garbage over your head if you've ever had sex, and you can't own underwear if you are a virgin, no pizza pockets on Thursday, they are banned now for religious reasons, you now have to pay your employer money to work or be shot, 100000% tax on toilet paper

This is great news, it should bite the EU hard and perfect timing from President Trump just as we are leaving that shithole. US/UK trade deal when?

#VoteLeave
#RefugeesNotWelcome

Just cut off contact with all nonwhite countries, deport illegals, and produce everything here.

Some industries, like steel and car production will benefit. Others like tech, food or others that have big markets in Europe as well as the US will suffer. As a whole he creates instability and insecurity amongst close allies. In the end its you the consumer that will have to pay, wherever you live.

dammm

Don't you have refugees to service?

the most based thing about Patton was that he wanted a war against Russia. just imagine. summer 1945 US had the capability to build 1 nuke per week. imagine 1 nuke per week dropped on russia. shit would have been glorious. communism exterminated at its root. no cold war, no soviet union, no communist infestation across the globe

I am sure a sweetheart deal for UK will be coming soon. Playing aloft as UK did may have been their best play. There will be statues of Farage for his part in this.

>meme flag bait taken

>The EU is at a major disadvantage.
No it's not as it's not entering a phase of protectionism and is open to other trading partners, like the rest of the world, while the USA isn't since it's protectionist against everyone else. The world doesn't revolve around you and we have options while yours are vanishing one by one

>steel mines
it's a lucrative business. pickaxe goes in, car comes out. you can't explain that.

There is no instability in tech in the US. There is ALREADY underway to reduce costs by moving from silicon valley to other locations like Lehi, Utah (minutes from NSA datacenter) to capitalize on cheap electricity, and cheaper labor. Mormons push pragmatic education and their religion gets people to want to stay in Utah rather than go else where for higher pay. On top of this, mormons teach world wide and create loyalty to th Church which is WHOLLY AMERICAN as it sees the constitution as a HOLY and INSPIRED document.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>doesn't understand the nature of their position.
This is why the EU will lose. You don't see whats in front of your face.

Because you panic sold when low

>random baseless personal opinion thrown as an argument

Please, enlighten me, what is "in front of my face"?

>what is "in front of my face"?

probably some smelly gypsy and commie blocks

We hope so, it's great to have a US President who likes us, Obama said Britain would be at “the back of the queue” on trade deals if we left the EU whereas Trump supported Brexit and dislikes complicated deals with trading blocs. This implies Britain would be ahead of the EU with you guys.

>The world doesn't revolve around you and we have options while yours are vanishing one by one
>*increasingly occupied euroshit*
All Trump has to do is BTFO NATO and force everyone in the EU to pay for their own national security to put is in a shit situation for a long time.

Choose between US and Chinese masters, Ivane. EU autarky is a fucking meme and everyone knows it.

Daaaymn Israel, let us Goyim sort this out. You don't need to destroy 'em

So have your leaders call Trump and make a deal to not import Chink steel and re-sell it to Americans?

Easy enough to avoid this.

STOP TAXING BRAZILIAN COMMODITIES YOU NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Brits... I don't know how it would feel to have limited freedoms and opportunities on a tiny island falling to the commie. Come fight for the US.

>Major US companies like Apple, Google, etc will send money home

Home to Ireland lol

>Btw chinks are scum for starting all this shit with their unfair competition and currency manipulation

go learn about the opium war faggot, fuck the jews and fuck you

>please daddy trump, save our jerbs by raising manufacturing costs for every US factory downline of US steel and aluminum, either forcing them out of business, or forcing them to send manufacturing overseas where finished goods are imported with no tariffs, thereby killing more US jobs while not helping US steel and aluminum at all
>think of how much more expensive things can be for US consumers who buy cans of beer or want to buy US vehicles
>think of all the lost exports for US companies due to either new sanctions against our products, or simply less price competitiveness with these higher material costs
>we'll make US companies stronk again by cutting off their access to world markets by spitting in the faces of other nations, our would-be customers

I voted for the man, but honestly you trumptards championing this corporatist crap are obvious wagecucks who know nothing about international trade or running a business. This bullshit will kill more jobs than it saves. It'll kill more commerce than it creates. Tarrifs are nigger tier economics which is why trump's economic advisor quit.

You're not MAGA. You're morons who ironically champion nationalism to limit imports, but still want globalism to facilitate exports. The world doesn't work that way kiddos.

Go back to Mexico

>unfair competition
Fucking normienomics

The only people who lose out are globalist kikes

>save our jerbs
stopped reading, you're a nigger incapable of refuting an idea considering you can't even represent it properly.

TOTAL 2017 US exports to EU (in Millions) 283,517.4 US imports from EU 434,933.1 Deficit -151,415.6

EU is set to lose a huge trade advantage, it will not gain from this.

Apple is moving factories to US. Many companies are moving TO THE US. Meaning soon instead of importing those same goods from those countries you will be importing them directly from the US.
Lower taxes makes manufacturing viable again in the US. Meanwhile, even with the combined GDP of every EU member its still behind the US in terms of raw dollar value now.
With Trump's trade plan, tax cuts, and infrastructure investment plans the GDP will skyrocket from where it is now. You realize we still maintain this top position inspite of YEARS of 1 to 2 GDP growth? Now its going to hit 5& and soon 8% or more.

>All Trump has to do is BTFO NATO and force everyone in the EU to pay for their own national security to put is in a shit situation for a long time.
t. clueless teenager who has no idea how geopolitics work. NATO is the US' most successful political move since the independence and an American leader being against NATO is like Juncker being against the EU. But I don't blame your teenager brain for buying into such a dumb populist bluff, maybe you'll learn when you grow up

>Choose between US and Chinese masters, Ivane. EU autarky is a fucking meme and everyone knows it.
Ah so the masters are the "eurocrats" in Brussels when it fits you and in China when it doesn't

How long do you think it will take them to realize that wages in the US are higher that everywhere else?

Don't follow the news much do you? Apple just built a new HQ. Apple's $5 billion campus in Cupertino, California.

CRASH THE JEW.....WITH NO SURVIVORS!
All their big money can't compete with our Trillions collectively..
They have nigger rigged the market long enough.. Time to take it back.

If they don't understand that the higher wages is WHY companies want to do business in the US in the first place then they don't understand how tariffs will hurt them and not us.

Chinese steel exports are only 2% of the market. This is a move against the EU and the start of the rake.

I don’t know what you non-Americans thought America First actually meant. Can’t wait.

>Meaning soon instead of importing those same goods from those countries you will be importing them directly from the US.
Ah yes, so you can develop a local economy and replace the missing imports but Europe can't? I sometimes wonder if people here are pretending to be retarded to push the shit they're trying to shill or are actually retarded

>Lower taxes makes manufacturing viable again in the US.
How do you pay the exponential debt with lower taxes? Again, are you pretending to be retarded or actually retarded?

>Can’t wait.
to what loose export markets

this is wishful thinking..

Take for example Apple/foxcom. They have factories in China that have thousands of little Chinese with tiny hands screwing together phones and laptops..

where are you going to find thousands of employees in the US who want to screw together laptops for 5 bucks an hour and a free bowl of rice.. there is a reason why those factories are located in Asia and not in the US (or Europe)

>Btw chinks are scum for starting all this shit with their unfair competition and currency manipulation
Euro hypocrisy at its best: if you do something which do good for you and not good for me ( even neutral for me) - you are very bad goy. But still we will do vice versa by any occasion.

A lot of these US countries cannot pay the 2% of GDP to defense.

All US has to do is just have a frenemy alliance with Russia for global stability if they choose not to.

Oh, also the EU is going to kill Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell, so hope you won't miss them. (Also Nancy Pelosi for some reason)

>EU has prepared list of products for retaliatory tariffs, calculated for maximum political impact. List includes Harley-Davidson to hurt Paul Ryan, bourbon whiskey to hurt Mitch McConnell, and Levi-Strauss to hurt Nancy Pelosi.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-06/eu-targets-u-s-shirts-to-motorbikes-in-tariff-retaliation-plan?cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

>stopped reading
If you can't read a post you really have no place calling others niggers.

>Fuck you America you're all piece of shit fat burgers who love niggers.
>please don't tax our cheap imports

Doesn't change where they pay taxes, buddy

You sure seem like a guy who knows things about international relations and macro economy huh

Why do retards like you even pretend?

>thinks EU bureaucrats can maneuver faster to adopt change and then have their member nations due the same.
You will be trying to keep countries from collapsing by the end of this.

kek

>A lot of these US countries cannot pay the 2% of GDP to defense.
They don't pay it on purpose, not because they can't

>All US has to do is just have a frenemy alliance with Russia for global stability if they choose not to.
What an absolutely retarded sentence that only someone who is fully ignorant of the modern geopolitics can come up with. But let's leave geopolitics aside, do you ACTUALLY believe that such a thing is even remotely possible with the Russian witch hunt going on in the US right now? Wishful thinking.

It so much more than that...

A simple googlejew search shows why this is bad, not even republicans want this:

foxnews.com/opinion/2018/03/07/trump-has-fired-first-shot-in-trade-war-that-will-hurt-all-americans.html

edition.cnn.com/2018/03/07/opinions/trump-might-start-global-trade-war-andelman-opinion/index.html

No side wants this. Trump is shooting himself in the foot once again. The turncoat fucked over the 2nd amendment folks he promised to support, now his tampering will fuck over many people, except for some steelworkers...

Foxcom is already moving facilities to the US and likely automating processes.
usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/01/23/foxconn-may-build-7b-plant-us/96945414/
Do all the NEETs on pol just pretend to know a damn thing about business movements?

except they pay their taxes in Ireland or in Amsterdam.. not in the US... just like Microsoft boeing and wallmart etc..

theverge.com/2017/12/4/16736114/apple-ireland-european-union-order-back-taxes-agreement

Haha for the past 2 years the shill media says Trump is in league with Russia, now that the narrative in inconvenient you don't think its possible,

Note the automated part. That dont mean factory jobs...

They will be changing HQ 100% to this California facility in the very near future.

means robotic engineer jobs.