How will canada ever recover

Trudeau: All babies are scientists, and so is everything else.

youtu.be/40MxuelRdw0?t=44s

Well done leafs, well done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8zRnZpNEK7c
theguardian.com/science/occams-corner/2013/sep/19/science-religion-not-be-questioned
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goddamn it, Canada... Stop it. I'm getting wine all over my computer screen.

Jayden Smith tier.

TIL: The Prime Minister of Canada regards my dog as a scientist, because he's learned that if he comes when I call he gets a treat.
What a retard. He has no clue what a scientist is.

He's not wrong. 4 more years for Canada's #1 scientist

I can't take this meme anymore. fucking leafs need to dial this back a bit, it's getting out of hand

Your dog is probably more qualified to run canada desu

Monica Lewinski but a dog is getting the SUCC, Canada is truly a great country

I remember when I used to be proud to be a Canadian

SWEET JESUS SOMEONE GIVE KOMMANDER GAYLORD HIS VALIUM SO HE SHUTS UP.

FUCK YOU TRUDEAU

hahah yeah it really is

He's not wrong. Science is the new religion, it's like saying a toddler was a good Catholic if he shared his toys in the 1400s. Science isn't just a pursuit anymore, it's the new model for Being. I want off this ride

At least Jayden Smith got molested by his dad so he has an excuse for being such a fucking weirdo.

hahaha i cant believe canda elected a literal retard!

How attractive is this dag? An ugly dog would never win a cannanites heart.

audience just nervously chuckling to themselves in disbelief as a grown adult comes off like a elementary school child
bill nye never felt so smart in his entire life

i swear to god he fucking ingested the twitter account of that moron, jaden smith

its' right out of his playbook.

least you would get free bj's at voting time. You get a dog BJ, and you get a dog BJ...everyone gets a dog BJ!!!!

Let me vote him out already, jesus christ.

just one more year

1 min clip

you cry, you lose

youtu.be/8zRnZpNEK7c

What god does it worship ? What are the commandments, the holy book, the rituals ?

Scientists #1 superfood - fresh semen

in Canada, I get milk in bags

the prime minister of platitudes

I don't understand. He's saying that babies start off by experimenting and testing hypothesis. Cry get milk. Cry get toy. Cry get whatever.

Isn't this exactly what they do? I mean him calling babies scientists is a metaphor -- surely you aren't stupid enough to take what he said literally, right?

The absolute state of leafland

he'z lozt ze plot

>if I make this noise, I get milk
>he actually said it
I'm going to make an executive meme decision here. "If I make this noise, I get milk" is way more powerful than "if you kill your enemies, they win"
"If I make this noise, I get milk" perfectly sums up Trudeau's term. He's just an idiot child making noises in order to get rewards

make it stop

Yes. His statement is exactly right.

goddamn this guys a fucking joke

A baby is an experimenter, NOT a scientist. Everyone plays around with the world to instantly assume some cause-and-effect relationship. A scientist uses a rational model called the scientific method to suggest causal linkage. Can a baby utilize the scientific method?

This guy actually hurts my soul.

The amount of second-hand embarrassment he causes makes me physically cringe.

god I wish there was a way to take all of Trudeau's power away but still make sure he has an international spotlight. Literally the best bants

>All babies are scientists

And all Canadians are faggots.

A million leafs could rake themselves and it wouldn't atone for the dumb shit this guy says and does.

WE

WUZ

it doesn't worship God, it worships the world, which is evil. the commandments are "just figure out why shit does shit" the holy book is whatever the (((scientific community))) says is settled science. the rituals are baking soda volcanoes

>If I fill my neighborhood with mudslimes, I get raped.

Oh man the facial expressions of the indian security guy in the front just makes that whole video.

Science itself should never be treated like a religion but a way of figuring out how the world works. Shitty normalfags and leftists, who may or may not be actual scientists themselves, have created this notion of "science" as a religion, however. They treat scientific discoveries as infallible (despite science purposely regarding findings as fallible) and conflate non-scientific ideas with science. Look no further than Bill Nye to find a practitioner of this so-called "science" cult. Bill once said something like even if you disagree with science, it is objectively correct regardless, despite skepticism being fundamental in scientific inquiry.

Does a baby cry because it knows it will be attended to, or is it a catch-all instinctual response to unrecognised stimuli (hunger/pain/etc)?

My dog exhibits similar behavioral patterns this moron claims is scientific.
I'm getting him to apply for a research grant to study the long term benefits of shitting on the neighbors' lawns.

Seriously?

theguardian.com/science/occams-corner/2013/sep/19/science-religion-not-be-questioned

seriously how did this guy get elected?

The other guy was in charge for 9 years.

>Makes a correct, factual statement
>Haha leaf cucks xD

>seriously how did this guy get elected?

Dumb women, dumb university students, and every immigrant on welfare that wants to bring their relatives over here. It's a very dangerous combination when those three groups of parasites team up.

>proud Canadian

baby literally does not yet have any concept of self, intention, or object permanence when it cries. It literally doesn't know IT is crying. All it knows is crying and milk tend to coincide. there's no real mental activity going on there to name scientific

You're going to get a life sentence for that hate speech right there goy

knew he was retarded, but i honestly didn't think it would be this bad, and that he had enough semi-conscious people in his inner-circle who haven't completely OD'ed on their own propaganda

I give zero fucks about the politics in my country at this point. All I know is that Im safe where I am, even if the world goes to shit.

I fucking love science!

>TFW you realize B.F. Skinner's rats were the real scientists

>Trudeau sees tiddy monster
>"Gibs milkies"
>sucks on any tiddy he wants
Is he really doing anything wrong?

But today if I lie on my back, shit myself, and wail uncontrollably, females in my vicinity do not whip out their succulent milkers to present to me.
Science BTFO?

>Materialist
He tried

It's like the word "artist." Every baby's an artist. Look, he's drawing a smiley face in his applesauce!

Mark my words, the word "scientist" is going to be warped into someone who "skeptically" puts blind faith in a certain world view that may or may not actively encourage white women to have half-darklings out of wedlock, the same way showing a contempt for your audience is considered sufficient for being dubbed an "artist."