Why the FUCK does this genocidal maniac have so many sympathizers? Squealer did everything wrong

Why the FUCK does this genocidal maniac have so many sympathizers? Squealer did everything wrong.

the oppressed will throw off their chains

Squealer did nothing wrong.

A lot of retards here sympathize with being a gross subhuman rat.

Squeeler just wanted to save his race. I think any good man can sympathize with that.

the real story is that everyone in the world of shinsekai yori is retarded

Look at the situation from the life of a Queerat, and Squaler was literally a Martyric hero, and the cantus-using humans were the ones doing everything wrong.

Didn't he conquer other mole people hives and enslaved their queens? He didn't give a fuck about his race

Cry more, fujoshit and/or moefag

Squealer is the hero of the story.

He gathered them as one so that he could save everyone. He's a brilliant man whose machinations would not work with everyone fighting.

The evil Cantus users had spread them out and kept them in a perpetual stone age, even culling them when their numbers got too large. If there's hope for the their world, it lies with the queerats.

Squealer literally did nothing wrong.

His little rebellion probably set his race back 100 years. I expect the kamisamas culled the fuck out of the molepeople so there won't be another insurrection like that for generations

I know, but do we have to have this thread this often? You're milking it at this point.

Guess they relate to literal subhuman rats.

I'm taking the bait, it made me so mad. Like I was mad that humans were slave masters to the Queerats looong before you find you the rats are just mutant people.

They were fucking sentient beings, and it took Saki figuring out that they were part human to even give a fuck about them. They should have just left that mole rat mutation out and let the characters actually learn to coexist without realizing the Queerats humanity.

I wanted to see some real fucking resolution, Saki shaking hands when a Queerat leader or some shit when she's super old. Instead it's like, "Well that sucks for them, at least I'm pregnant." Humanity deserves to get wiped out.

His queen literally tried to kill him when you first meet her, and he said she's in very bad health. He created a democratic society where the people choose what happens and they aren't controlled by a tyrant (the queens). Have some perspective on why he did what he did.

whoops meant for

WATASHITACHI WA NINGEN DA

Why are there so many Squealer threads lately?

Don't get me wrong, I like it because I just finished this show last year, but I felt like I was super late to the party.

>other mole people
You mean other races?

>Enslaving sentient beings is bad
>Enslaving insentient beings is fine
K

yea, it's less cruel when they don't know you've purposed their entire existence to serve you

>Enslaving insentient beings is fine

It fucking is vegan cuck?

So you're fine being my slave from now on?

How can you enslave something that isn't insentient? Do you enslave your desk? Do you even know what sentient means you illiterate fuck?

It's almost as if even you forgot what your fucking retarded point was even about, because I don't remember whatever the fuck you were trying to express through this absolutely horrid post either.
Maybe if you weren't struggling like, so fucking hard with talking to people, we could fully understand just how deep your stupidity goes.

How does it feel to be incapable of relating to somebody because they look different than you?

The point is that
1. The line between sentient and in sentient is too blurry, if it exists
2. We cannot enslave nothing, or we'd all be vegans
3. So we're hypocrites no matter what we do. We might as well give exemptions on a case by case basis
4. No exemptions for mole rats

The entire thing makes sense, stop whining

i sympathize with squealer's motivations, but not his methods. i don't sympathize with the humans' methods either, fwiw.

still like the show, despite feeling let down by the ending

Honestly, the ending was "It sucks for everyone, but maybe we won't go extinct." The way Saki was breeding more murder cats shows that the future isn't sun and roses for anyone.

While Squealer is without a doubt a monster the question is not whether he was right or wrong but whether he was justified in his actions. He was waging a genocide campaign against a totalitarian, reality warping, sociopathic human shaped bonobos who mutated and enslaved the rest of humanity and would wipe him and the rest of the queer rats off the face of the earth if he tried to pull a Moses and ask for their freedom. Many of his actions (lobotomising the queens, kidnapping/brainwashing bonobo babies ect.) were inexcusable but he brought industry, technology and democracy to the Queerats, which is more human than sex obsessed, child killing monkey men scared of their own shadows. His actions were the action of a man trying to free his people from slavery, horrible but justified all things considered. Most of the people who side with the Cantus are those who can't look past outside appearances and only see an ugly rat man.

How we're they making all these animal hybrids? Also how did squealerknow that he was human? Also the humans were fucking retarded. Instead of teaching self diciplin they just make everything difficult by by brainwashing everyone. Their entire civilization was fucking pathetic.

queerats are metaphor for buraku problem

Is it just me, or was the production quality of this show all over the place? I remember random episodes in the middle having incredible animation (especially when the friend group was all still alive, and also when MC was flying away from the one dude who got sick) but the ending was pretty average.

Yes production was rather troubled, and while one of the episode directors went on to make a great episode later in the series, the one be directed earlier on was terrible and messed up the show's flow for like 3 or 4 eps.

>queerats are metaphor for buraku problem
I think Queerats are supposed to be a metaphor for Germany after WW1.

>fights for humanity against ayy lmaos
>why does he have sympathizers
The world may never know.

They're humans that are created through a tyrannical monarch (the queen). He organized his fellow men to overthrow their queens and formed a democracy that would be able to rebel against the evil mutant overlords. That was right and only that.

>unironically sympathizing with cantus filth

Because there's absolutely nothing wrong with slaves rising against the slavers.

Fighting for freedom is a concept that is natural to all humans except muslims and the chinese.

> why are the slaves fighting back

The rats are what we become. What the cantus users did to Squealer would've been pure evil even if he was wrong.

And the cantus humans were protecting their society from being overrun by a vindictive vermin subspecies jealous of their powers.

There is no moral side. A fox hunts a rabbit for its own survival, the rabbit hides for its own survival. It is nature in progress. The only offense is to pretend there is a moral justification for any of their actions, which, to be fair, both sides fall foul of.

>The rats are what we become
Both are what "we" become. Cantus users popped up from normal humans too.