What has the world come to?

The Blue Whale game sees ‘curators’ seek out impressionable teens through social media before subjecting them to a 50-task challenge. At the end of the 50 tasks, the teenager is ‘challenged’ to kill themselves and are told their family or loved ones will be harmed if they do not go through with it.

Tasks include things like self-harm and waking up in the middle of the night to watch psychedelic horror videos. It began in Russia in 2013 but was believed to have made its way to the UK last year after claiming the lives of more than 130 young people.

It made headlines once more when earlier this month, the tragic deaths of two half-sisters was linked to the Blue Whale challenge. Maria Vinogradova, 12, and her sibling Maria Svetozarova, 15, were found dead on a snowy pavement beneath their apartment block in Izhevsk, Russia.

metro.co.uk/2018/03/01/girl-12-becomes-youngest-victim-blue-whale-suicide-game-7352182/?ito=cbshare

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Whale_(game)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is behind this?

A 12-year-old girl is believed to be among the youngest victims of the deadly Blue Whale suicide game.

Anastasia Kysluk was found hanged in a barn at her home in the village of Rudka, Ukraine, after looking for information online about suicide methods, according to MailOnline. It claims police have linked her tragic death to the online challenge, where ‘leaders’ order young people to kill themselves after completing a number of harrowing tasks.

Spokeswoman Inna Glega reportedly told local media: ‘During the hour before committing suicide the girl was watching online clips of people hanging themselves. ‘She also was interested in how to make a noose.’

Teachers described her as an excellent student who was studying English, German and Polish with aims of becoming an interpreter.

One teacher, Olena Rozhytska, told MailOnline: ‘She was such a bright and intelligent girl, always in a good mood, always smiling. She had so many friends. ‘Her mother was going to take her to live and study in Poland. ‘But now she will have to watch her daughter be buried instead. It’s such tragedy for all of us. I can’t still believe that she’s gone.’

Her school friends said they had not noticed a change in Anastasia before her death, with one saying: ‘The day before her death she was speaking with me online and asking what our home work was. ‘Everything seemed fine. The next day I was told that she had hung herself. I’m still in shock.’

Why the fuck.

wow creepypastas are getting pretty extreme these days

I guess you could say she's sleeping with the fishes

So she was playing 4d darwinism.

This is either a cover up for pizzagate shit or a facebook controlled psy-op

>retards kill themselves
what is the problem?

How do i sign up?

Literally fake news. Just like that "turkish grandfather" that supposedly suicided with what was an obvious blank firing pistol "live on facebok". God damn, get some sense

>12 year old described as an ecellent student studying multiple languages
>retard

wew lad you seem to have a pretty skewed definition of that word don't you

being a good student doesn't make you intelligent

>Black people's game
Knockout game
>White people's game
Blue whale game

they might care on r9k

Honestly, her best case was debased Dubai Potty whore or continued molestation and alcoholism and krokodil. This at least shows some imagination and whimsy.

Oh man is this in the US yet? We need more natural selection.

How in the hell do we know so many details about this 'game', my man?

Can we get Africa, just asking now, to hang itself? Like all at once?

in the 90s, you had one family computer that you could only use for homework, or playing Sim City or some shit.

internet was seen as something for mummy and daddy, because the internet was seen as the wild west. it still is. parents are just fucking retarded, assuming that just because it's used much more, it no longer has the wild west dangers associated with it.

girls shouldn't be allowed personal internet access until 18.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Whale_(game)

>being mentally damaged and retarded enough to an hero
>expecting an overpopulated planet where staving kids die every 2~3 seconds, to give a shit

Dobrodošao si, comrade.

Believing the media propaganda.

Looks like the kremlin is testing out some new research in psychological warfare

Sounds like that's what a dumb person would say to cope with getting bad grades

>Spokeswoman Inna Glega reportedly told local media: ‘During the hour before committing suicide the girl was watching online clips of people hanging themselves. ‘She also was interested in how to make a noose.’
parents are retards, instead of blaming themselves for failing their kids, they try to blame some outside sources such as "non-existent" game of challenge. If everything was normal in the family, no kid would go thru challenges as described to eventually off themselves! But hey, if bluewale bullshit makes person sleep easier at night instead of knowing they are solely responsible for the demise of their children then so be it, you cannot get away from responsibility no matter how much you try

Jews getting off on their social manipulation tactics

blue whale challenge isnt real, its a myth. if you have proof otherwise then please link me to it

Well, people actually do give a shit about that one, because it's a weird and unusual stuff.
Nothing new, really. It happened once in a while too. Global depression and all that. It's the economy, stupid.

>tfw too smart to not commit suicide

Are they targeting mentally retarded people? Horrible.

What are the 50 steps of the challenge? Is one of them doxxing your family and that's why there are threats of your friends and family getting hurt?

Slavs are silly

Literally google it. People are getting sentences for inciting it, officials of multiple countries are concerned about it.

>muh urban legendz lol

Fake and gay

The politically correct term is Russians

WELCOME user! DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME? ONCE IT STARTED IT CANNOT END UNTIL FINAL CHALLENGE HAS BEEN MADE!

IF YOU AGREE, REPLY WITH YES AND COMPLETE YOUR FIRST CHALLENGE;

CHALLENGE 1: CARVE "BLUEWHALE" ON YOUR FOREARM AND POST A PHOTO

If you're retarded enough to take up the "challenge" of killing yourself then you're better off dead.

ive googled it, ive read about it - ive found nothing about it actually existing. just hearsay and urban legends

They were Russian. They would have committed suicide eventually.

So she was going to off herself anyways then

I’m had done a G E D in high school. Now I do nothing with my life.. but produce music, live in Sherman Oaks CA, and have a net worth of 3 million dollarydoos. Oh and I’m a leaf..

Conventional education beyond the core principles is essentially useless.

Get fucked.

>Adolescents doing tricks and killing themselves on command for strangers on the Internet
How the fuck did they make it to 12 at all?

>I guess you could say she's sleeping with the fishes

Whales are mammals you sperg.

But the real issue is that Russians are hacking our lolis.

>Budeikin was arrested and held in Kresty Prison, St Petersburg and in May 2016 pled guilty to "inciting at least 16 teenage girls to commit suicide... He was later convicted on two counts of inciting suicide of a minor.
> Ilya Sidorov was arrested in Moscow, also accused of setting up a "Blue Whale" group to encourage children to self-harm and ultimately commit suicide. He claimed to have persuaded 32 children to join his group and follow commands.

>WELCOME user! DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME? ONCE IT STARTED IT CANNOT END UNTIL FINAL CHALLENGE HAS BEEN MADE!
>IF YOU AGREE, REPLY WITH YES AND COMPLETE YOUR FIRST CHALLENGE;
>CHALLENGE 1: CARVE "BLUEWHALE" ON YOUR FOREARM AND POST A PHOTO

You know, my initial reaction was to think nobody would ever do this, but thinking back on my ex who had BPD...she would absolutely go for this. The self harm and attention would be cat nip.

>3 million dollarydoos
prove it, faggot

This sounds like it's straight out of an anime.
>emily, a normal middle school girl (13) is going about her normal every middle school life
>when all of a sudden she receives a text message about a game from an unknown sender
>she ignores it, thinking it's a practical joke form her friends...the thing is Emily doesn't have friends
>later she receives the same text, insisting on her to join the game as it tells her "she'll make friends in the game"
>she decides to join the game and becomes a magical girl with super powers and finds out there are other girls like her in the same school playing the same game with similar but different powers
>each task leading to the 50 becomes more and more brutal
>by task number 15 it starts telling the girls to start killing each other
>if they don't kill each other by the 50th task (blue whale) the remaining survivors must kill themselves
>the winner gets to decide the tasks of the next game

>waking up in the middle of the night to watch psychedelic horror videos
Sounds fun, anyone got any recommendations?

Numbers of truth. Pass out those awards.

This shit is truly terrifying.

The Witch

I've never heard of this before, but yea I would assume it starts with some simple dares, then proceeds to acquiring personal info and blackmail material so they can't back out.

fucking Russians are sick bastards

I bet Putin enables pedophiles like the American establishment bitches do

How more obvious can it be made that slavs are not welcome in Anglosphere?

My BPD ex carved my initials into her leg. Carve is a strong word, I guess "cut/scratched" is more accurate.

tl/dr

She was a real cutie. F
Do you have more pics? this way i can keep her alive in my mind and memory
Nothing pains me more than a cute little girl killing herself, this world is trash

>russia

oh I love 2016 fake news

Get cancer.

Wow Sup Forums literally doesn’t give a shit about this they care more about nigger hate threads then actually doing anything. Color me surprised

Is it real news or not Sup Forums ?

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

This is why I come here. No one else sees the truth

>you not sucking my dick right now
Hell is forever!

This is about as real as the viral marketing tide pods challenge. Not one video of people actually eating them exists.

>I’m had done

You will be broke and destitute in a decade.

I went back to college and got a fucking diploma to tell you fucking plebs to fuck off whenever you bring that up because I grew up with retards who kept shitting on me for not giving a flying fuck about being a submissive cunt to the teacher.
I barely consider the plebs I went to college with human. People who want more but who are nothing and who deserve nothing. With no interest of their own and who are pushed by the will and the $$$ of their parents, or by vein motivations like having a doctor tittle. Plebs of the worst kind as they actually think they're above the other plebs.

She was an heroine.

like what can I do?
last time I checked Sup Forums doesn't like it when random adult men interact with young little girls

I'd like to see what the tasks were.

Definitely some pedo shit going on here. Checkem

What'd you get your leaf degree in, plebonomics?

Literally weaponized memes killing young people with their whole future ahead of them

I remember running a phone line across the house so I could get online on my old Pentium with a baller modem and 8MB of ram. Yes you read that right. 8MB. Don't kill yourselves out of jealousy.

>How the fuck did they make it to 12 at all?

Who the fuck raises girls like this?

And we wonder why they're all whores...

wonder when this will come to america?

what a world

What kind of “harrowing” tasks?

It's fun to mess with dumb little girls, but making them commit suicide is too much

>The Blue Whale game

I can't be the only person that thought these idiots tried dying by whales.

we're drugged up and conditioned enough to not need a "game" to kill ourselves

How can you even say that when this girl literally killed herself. That’s the dumbest thing anyone could ever do

Guise member thot Anna Beshnova?

Any info on what a full run looks like? What are the usual 50 tasks?

lmgtfy

It seems like the person is conditioned to get used to harming themselves and thinking about suicide

>repeating what you're told = intelligence

Typical yank

And next year Hollyjew will make a film of it.

Seems to be alot of 4:20. I always knew pot references were dangerous.

couldnt have been that much of a future if a meme is stronger than her

Philosophy
There is the double ignorance.
But we tend to forget its liberal democratic counter part, the double pleb.
Ofc that's when you're a pleb but you don't know you're a pleb. The American pleb is worst as they were born in a society where it has always been this way with no hereditary system or anything of the sorts so in their little nut actually think they're your equal that's some crazy shit right there

this seems like what Ciccada 3301 was trying to be

do you think blue whale its a psycological weapon test?

its like the movie hackers where they got people to die with a mind virus

>Blue Bird activated
>Primary mission: Conceal exsistance of top secret sattelites

>Running: Flat Earth.exe
>Running: Sentience destroyer.exe

Woah that anecdote really kills the trend

Yes. You. If you are dumb enough to believe urban myths from Russia. This whole board is filled with gen x dipshits

fuck your mother if you want to fuck