Rothschild family

Who are these guys? I'm gonna assume they're mega rich Jews,but who are they specifically?

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
youtu.be/HBk5XV1ExoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I
youtube.com/watch?v=bH-nBcrTwYI
youtube.com/watch?v=dH0GBrdgB4M&t=21s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're filthy kikes that crawled out of some eastern europen ghetto.

read this

veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

This documentary is LONG but VERY VERY GOOD.

youtu.be/HBk5XV1ExoQ

They are the First Bloodline among the 13 bloodlines. Families like the Bush family, the Rockerfellers, Kennedy are all "servant bloodlines".
They own the central banks of the world. They own or control an estimate half of the world's wealth. Guys like Gates, Soros and Bezos are their puppets. Clinton and Obama were their stooges.
They decide who will fight wars and who will win. And until the last election All presidents since Franklin Roosevelt was hand picked by them.
Then Trump happened.

Google: Supreme Court of Israel
>built and designed by Dorothy Rothdchild
>huge painting of Rothschilds in lobby
>esoteric details inspired by Freemasonry
>huge all seeing pyramid seen from every direction
>most expensive structure in Israel
>in 1962, prime minister David Ben-Gurion predicted this court, upon completion, would dictate all global laws, using a global police force, with Israel as the new capital of the world

Dorothy's husband, Jimmy Rothschild, built the Knesset, Israel's congress.

Funny how you never ever ever hear Israelis discuss the Rothschilds. Or the MSM. I wonder why. Instead we hear about Netanyahu's flatulence

>Then Trump happened.
>thinking it wasn't planned

goy please

They’re nobody and they don’t do anything. Shut up and don’t ever mention them again.

they founded israel and my piece of shit vassal country

They own you and me and everyone else on this board, think of all the horrible shit you know of that has happened since Napoleon, it's their fault.
The Rothschild family have been quoted saying shit like "let me control the wealth of a nation and I care not who makes it's laws"
They're in bed with every influential figure from the clintons to the queen, pic related

Wait are you saying trump ISN'T a jew shill?
LOL

Genetically British/French, LARP as Jews.

Do you really think these Jews who have plotted this for thousands of years would just let Trump get elected if he wasnt in their pocket?

it wasn't, that is why you see all the news and entertainment industry constantly speaking out against him. you also see the CIA and FBI conspiring against him.

>Then Trump happened.

They trace their roots back to King Nimrod of ancient Babylon.

> who are these guys
They have been very effective at their job, taking over the world is hard work, its only made easier if nobody knows who you are (or that you're doing it).

They control the federal banks of most western nations.

>man I wish I could measure the amount of newfags here nowadays-
>GUYS WHO R THE ROTHECHILDES

Fun fact: I bought a second hand piano and turns out it used to belong to a Rothschild.

Play this:
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

And your pockets will be filled with gold, but at the price of your soul.

Incoming Rothschild history dump

Dab on niggers I must.

moot is kill
pic not related

Nobody knew who the Rothschildren were until recently, and I remember watching Nixon resign on live TV.
Now its common knowledge.
Agree that Trump happened.

They are practitioners of Babylonia money magik.
That is to get the world to believe it should pay intrest on money they loan based on collateral that doesn't t even exist . And some say they use child sacrifice to keep it going ,this world illusion .

The US national debt? They get the interest for that debt.

$20,856,734,000,000

3% of that is 625 billion dollars. Annually.

this video makes the vast majority of recent history and current events make sense. best of redpills.

more vids

youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I

youtube.com/watch?v=bH-nBcrTwYI

youtube.com/watch?v=dH0GBrdgB4M&t=21s

They are the type of Jews to kill other Jews for a better profit. See World War 2. Germany let them go paying a tiny done while burning their neighbors.then try turned out to be even richer afterwards.
These are the Jews that should have most of the blame for the things Jews get blamed broadly for.